Rolling Thunder Bug on H Sha?

Hey, I've been getting P2 H Sha the past couple weeks, and it seems my Rolling Thunder isn't giving me appropriate mana regen. Lightning shield is up (triple checked), I don't start my CL spamming until 3(1), while keeping a flameshock up on Sha and an add. Once 4(1) rolls around, I'm OOM. This happened a couple times on H Will as well when we were AoE killing 2 waves of rages. Any input? Seeing similar problem? Any help would be appreciated!

My toon is Melioidosis on Mannoroth US

If you're cleaving ~2-3 targets, with unlucky procs you will burn more mana than RT gives you back.

I'm heavy cleaving as well on H sha (from 2 adds onward) and I also precast a couple of EQ when sha submerges, you'll struggle till waves of 4 with mana, and i roll a couple of thunderstorms inbetween. You should get some mana back when you LB on Sha while waiting for the adds to come.
    When waves of 4-5 adds starts to come in you'll get to full mana in no time with RT proccing from heavy CL jumps (assuming you're using CL glyph, which you really should)

Pay Attention that CL actually jumps from Sha on those adds, if they are not properly kited Cl won't jump on those adds.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.

Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.