1. #1
    Mechagnome Lyseria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Posts
    538

    Anyone seen Itoka <Master of the Forge> spawn yet?

    As said, has anyone who's farming 'Itoka' who drops the BS and Engineering reagent (NEW) recipes.

    I've heard it can take up to 4 hours for him to spawn and I have been standing here for like 2 and 30 min atm. So anyone seen him yet?

  2. #2
    Not sure but i thought the thunderforge seems to be in the stage 3 area.

  3. #3
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    My server hasnt unlocked stage 2 unfortunately so I cant really comment lol.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 08:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Not sure but i thought the thunderforge seems to be in the stage 3 area.
    That is correct, thunderforge is stage 3.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  4. #4
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sioux Fall, SD
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    As said, has anyone who's farming 'Itoka' who drops the BS and Engineering reagent (NEW) recipes.

    I've heard it can take up to 4 hours for him to spawn and I have been standing here for like 2 and 30 min atm. So anyone seen him yet?
    I have read in other places that blizz already did a hotfix so his spawn time may be immensely more now. Saw some people who said it has been up to 4-6 hours with no spawn. I am personally going to try the route to get to him later so if I see him ill let you know.

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Lyseria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Not sure but i thought the thunderforge seems to be in the stage 3 area.
    It is, but you can bug your way in, there's a lot of people in the Thunder Forges atm.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    It is, but you can bug your way in, there's a lot of people in the Thunder Forges atm.
    The first time I got to the Gate #1, I just walk through the right side of the door no problem o_O Got around to stage 4 area doing the same, nothing much there except some platform puzzle thing. Thunderforge area wasn't as simple, but doable.

  7. #7
    yea you can bug your way to the throne of thunder but they have stopped the rares in the locked areas from spawning ;D

  8. #8
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by fuiko101 View Post
    yea you can bug your way to the throne of thunder but they have stopped the rares in the locked areas from spawning ;D
    Indeed, I'm suprised they didnt fix the paths into the place, its easy to get there.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Indeed, I'm suprised they didnt fix the paths into the place, its easy to get there.
    Changing the terrain would require a patch, they can just stop spawns with hotfixes.

  10. #10
    Can anybody confirm a spawn after hotfix, or did Blizzard disable it?

  11. #11
    High Overlord Grakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bermidji Minnesnowta
    Posts
    134
    So Itoka can no longer spawn? Is that what I'm hearing from you?!

  12. #12
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    So Itoka can no longer spawn? Is that what I'm hearing from you?!
    Not til the appropriate area is unlocked. ie stage 3.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  13. #13
    High Overlord Grakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bermidji Minnesnowta
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Not til the appropriate area is unlocked. ie stage 3.
    That's too bad, oh well

  14. #14
    For anyone wondering how to get behind the gates the most straight forward way is to die near the edge of a gate, run through as a ghost then ress.

  15. #15
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    For anyone wondering how to get behind the gates the most straight forward way is to die near the edge of a gate, run through as a ghost then ress.
    You can literally walk around through the rock faces, but there is no point since there is nothing there except normal and quest mobs.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Not til the appropriate area is unlocked. ie stage 3.
    Got a source for this? The only thing I've been able to find is that people have been waiting 6+ hours now with no spawn, and that the rare mobs have been disabled. Is Itoka included in this disabling?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Got a source for this? The only thing I've been able to find is that people have been waiting 6+ hours now with no spawn, and that the rare mobs have been disabled. Is Itoka included in this disabling?
    several people on wowhead had reported him respawning within 5 minutes then suddenly he had not respawned for 4+ hours. seems like fairly solid proof considering you're not supposed to be able to kill him yet. Kind of sad I'm not going to get those extra lightning ingots

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    For anyone wondering how to get behind the gates the most straight forward way is to die near the edge of a gate, run through as a ghost then ress.
    Initial I was just able to walk through the gate, but to get to stage 5, you have to corpse jump. There isn't much in the Stage 5 area besides the world boss in the air, and some guards.


    Otherwise, you can get 3-4 achievements total in the misc areas. No real important mob spawns yet though.

  19. #19
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Got a source for this? The only thing I've been able to find is that people have been waiting 6+ hours now with no spawn, and that the rare mobs have been disabled. Is Itoka included in this disabling?
    I dont have a source, I'm assuming so because 1. Blizzard isnt stupid and 2. They know that people can easily access the area. And if it's true then yes, he'd be included.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •