Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb 7th Sha confirmed (interview)

Okay a long time ago, back before 5.1, I opened a thread discussing the missing 7th Sha, because the Old God Y'shraaj had 7 heads and he released a breath from each after his death.
    Not sure what happend to that it, so I decided to restart the thread (not to mention people would accuse me of necroing even if was relavent).

So judging by all that's happend so far, the 7th missing is likely the Sha of Pride; seeing as how all others are emotional reactions; so things like Death or Destruction is kinnda....well, non logical.

Beside, seeing how Garrosh has done so far was driven by pride (the empy hatred and all), it just feels right.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-03-01 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Okay a long time ago, back before 5.1, I opened a thread discussing the missing 7th Sha, because the Old God Y'shraaj had 7 heads and he released a breath from each after his death.
    Not sure what happend to that it, so I decided to restart the thread (not to mention people would accuse me of necroing even if was relavent).

So judging by all that's happend so far, the 7th missing is likely the Sha of Pride; seeing as how all others are emotional reactions; so things like Death or Destruction is kinnda....well, non logical.

Your thoughts?
    Considering how much of a prideful bugger Garrosh is it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Everything he's done, every war crime committed against the Alliance and the Horde, is out of a believe that Orcs are superior beings. It gets even deeper when you realize he surrounds himself with Mag'har Orcs, so clearly some Orcs are more superior to others in his eyes. He's probably so drunk on Sha energy he isn't even aware of it.

Deleted
    That or.. Sha of Lust.. *shudder*

Deleted
    There wont be any content on Pandaria after 5.2, it seems that there also wont be a seventh sha.

Deleted
    Anger, hatred, fear, doubt, pride, violence, despair... and when we combine all the seven Shas, we get Shariah...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    He's probably so drunk on Sha energy he isn't even aware of it.
    For Garrosh that comes naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    This isn't Tera, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    There wont be any content on Pandaria after 5.2, it seems that there also wont be a seventh sha.
    7th Sha was confirmed, so....yeah. It's on the front page of the site.

Deleted
    I would honestly be more terrified of Garrosh trying to seduce us compared to this giant creature of pure fear trying to kill us.

Beside, seeing how Garrosh has done so far was driven by pride (the empy hatred and all), it just feels right.

Your thoughts?
    and you can't take the sha to azeroth? as far as i know if your (correpted) by the sha you can still walk and stuff. and garrosh has been to pandaria

oops queted the wrong person. sorry....
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-03-01 at 09:43 AM.

I too think that it will be the Sha of pride; makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    For Garrosh that comes naturally.
    This. He was a psycho before MoP, they better not use Sha as an excuse for it. He's a born and bred arsehole.

Deleted

As you say yourself, the other Shas are named after negative emotions. Having that in mind, you can interpret pride as both negative and positive.
    All the others are throughout negative, so i wouldn't bet my money on pride as the last Sha.
    Like others i think the last Sha is reflected by Garrosh. Seeing how Gassosh acts and what his current values are, i think the last Sha will be something like Greed, Arrogance, Paranoya or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when, have lust been a negative emotion?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tissuebox View Post
    As you say yourself, the other Shas are named after negative emotions. Having that in mind, you can interpret pride as both negative and positive.
    All the others are throughout negative, so i wouldn't bet my money on pride as the last Sha.
    Like others i think the last Sha is reflected by Garrosh. Seeing how Gassosh acts and what his current values are, i think the last Sha will be something like Greed, Arrogance, Paranoya or something like that.
    Or even worse....the Sha of Spelling!
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Since when, have lust been a negative emotion?
    For at least 1700 years. It's one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Well that's weird. I've been reinforcing for ages that there is no Sha because of what he said in this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM&t=17m22s

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    That's because the 7th Sha is no longer technically on Panderia. He is in Garrosh, and goes where ever Garrosh does. :P
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Sha of Apathy. It contains the strength of every critter you've ever mindlessly killed for an achievement or while AoEing.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Garrosh overcome with the Sha of Lust, that would be an interesting Raid.

I think it's the Sha of War.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    This isn't Tera, you know.

7th Sha was confirmed, so....yeah. It's on the front page of the site.
    https://www.google.fr/search?client=...hannel=suggest

And Google's first result is ... your thread.
    It haven't been confirmed.

Also

"War waged before the temple as the mogu destroyed themselves, unleashing the full weight of their doubt, anger, fear, hatred, violence and despair."
    It's from "The warlord and the monk" quest, only six sins (which are materialized as the entity known as Sha of Doubt, Sha of Anger, Sha of Fear, Sha of Hatred, Sha of Violence and Sha of Despair)

In reality, the seventh sha is only a speculation, nothing really says that the massive shas are the head of Y'Shaarj, thoses saying that are speculating.

That's because the 7th Sha is no longer technically on Panderia. He is in Garrosh, and goes where ever Garrosh does. :P
    Not possible since the sha is located beneath Pandaria and ONLY in Pandaria, nothing says that the sha can reside into people's body outside Pandaria, nothing says that the sha can reside into people's body at all...
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-01 at 09:50 AM.