Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Did you even read the sentence you quoted???

It clearly says you are given new content to play with and you suggest we are given old content to play with??
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    I'm with you on this. It definitely sounds like 1 or 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Why are people not reading this part? Lol. Transmogrifying legendaries, RMAH, etc etc don't fall under "new content to play with".
    Most players didn't do the high end Vanilla raids. Ever. Probably about half the subs never saw Sunwell, either. It will be 1.

New player models. They've been lying the while time and have had the majority finished

Cross-faction raiding in order to take out Garrosh.

"lots of new content" implies to me that it wont be anything to do with old raids/dungeons, or cross realm; neither of those would be new content in any sense of the word.

If I had to guess I'd say a major profession overhaul or one of the features they scrapped from a previous expac (dance/animation studio or something).

It could also be a reworked Path of the Titans or personal story questlines.

The Lightbringer MonsieuRoberts's Avatar
    Player models won't "give players a lot of new content to play with", so I think it has to be some sort of scaling system for old raids and dungeons, maybe even quest zones, so you can level with someone who's far below you and not one-shot everything everywhere.
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

Cross-realm auction house
    Cross-realm trading of anything and everything.
    Cross-realm mailing, surely adding what realm they're on after their name would solve that.
    All your characters share rep, exalted on one toon? Why not all of them? Already got BoA titles, achieves, mounts and pets, why not rep?
    Let me replace/upgrade my damn backpack, or add another bag slot.

Color-editting on your gear. Somehow you gotta collect diff colors from killing x y or z. I dunno, but its worth mentioning

Unless they are gonna give us a skyrim amount of customization options

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Cross-realm auction house
    Cross-realm trading of anything and everything.
    Cross-realm mailing, surely adding what realm they're on after their name would solve that.
    All your characters share rep, exalted on one toon? Why not all of them? Already got BoA titles, achieves, mounts and pets, why not rep?
    Let me replace/upgrade my damn backpack, or add another bag slot.
    None of those are hours of new content. At least one is hours less of content.

They're quality of life improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    None of those are hours of new content. At least one is hours less of content.

They're quality of life improvements.
    I see op quoting a blue that said "The unannounced feature will be in the last patch of the expansion and give players a lot of new content to play with." Not "Hours of new content to play with" In regards, it would be nice to add those things (Cross realm AH would probably make people that live in the AH QQ due to massive massive undercutting and stuff like that, but nice because you'll see more items up there, perhaps some a low-med pop server rarely see.)

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Just so you are aware, World of Warcraft was made using a modified War3 Map Editor. Which was ridiculously easy to make awesome scripted maps with. Over time, it has become far, far more complex - not simpler - so, please stop pulling randomness out of your butt in this regard.
    I'll mark this gratuitous offense for the purpose of showing who is getting things out of their butts when time is due.

And If you missed the Blizzcon 2011 panel, ignorance doesn't make you better.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-03-01 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    2. Random Raid Finder. This may not be the feature they're talking about, but will probably be introduced in 5.3. Keep the older MoP raids alive, while giving players extra valor for completing a random raid.
    O god please, no!!

Am I too late to vote for player housing? I haven't read all 11 pages so someone may have mentioned it lol.

If its half as good as Rift's dimensions, then that could definitely be hours upon hours of content.

Theyre expanding the daily quest limit to unlimited and adding multiple new kill quests.

Oh my I can't wait!

The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Aerial dogfights.

Player housing and the dance studio are the two most ridiculous things for people to want in the game, imo.
    Just massive wastes of dev time really.

I'm voting for it being aerial combat. With a 1001 things to do in the sky.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Theyre expanding the daily quest limit to unlimited and adding multiple new kill quests.

Oh my I can't wait!
    Didn't they already remove the daily quest cap for MoP?

Rarely updated...

I hope they aren't scaling old content and calling it new content. Scaled across the board challenge modes for all instances in existence would be neat, but not something that deserves "new" moniker.

Proving Grounds!

Brawlgar Arena just in good.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Didn't they already remove the daily quest cap for MoP?
    They did? Huh I must have missed that change, I don't do many daily's at all so I wouldn't have noticed it.

REJOICE!