Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be the ability to hire mercs or have permanent companions.

Co-op raids, dungeon, and scenarios.

Team A will start a one point, Team B at another and will work to unlock, and progress through the raid/dungeon/scenario together. Can be applied to cross-factions as well.

Brand new feature:

We're stopping development of WoW, moving our teams to Titan, releasing a development kit and opening a WoW Store that players can purchase community created raids, battlegrounds, dungeons and scenarios maps from as well as community designed transmog gear.

Heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Brand new feature:

We're stopping development of WoW, moving our teams to Titan, releasing a development kit and opening a WoW Store that players can purchase community created raids, battlegrounds, dungeons and scenarios maps from as well as community designed transmog gear.

Heard it here first.
    sure Einstein.. they are going to drop a 1B per year game in order to develop an unproven game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Brand new feature:

Heard it here first.
    And lets keep this idea only here in your comment and your head.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    3. Some kind of user created content. Highly unlikely, but had to put it here just in case. I hate to say player housing, because I don't think that fits w/ wow and devs have stated many times they don't like the idea, but something similar is probably to be expected. I honestly thing they are slowly testing the waters for this with sunsong ranch.

Just my 2 cents. Your thoughts?
    Highly unlikely? Do you know Marco Koegler? By the last Blizzcon back in 2011 his works were clearly in making tools so easy to use that even players could create content for WoW. Why do you think they can deliver this ABSURD amount of content so fast today? Because Koegler's team made development tools even monkeys can learn how to use.

All that is holding back the user-created content is how Battle.net can hold it. But one thing I'm sure it's a loaded bullet in Blizzard's gun is the War Games CUSTOM battlegrounds in a subscription term for players. And repeating, SINCE 2011 Blizzcon.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    All that is holding back the user-created content is how Battle.net can hold it. But one thing I'm sure it's a loaded bullet in Blizzard's gun is the War Games CUSTOM battlegrounds in a subscription term for players. And repeating, SINCE 2011 Blizzcon.
    If they don't hurry, Wildstar is going to beat them to the punch. Not that that has ever stopped them in the past. With like, 80% of their 'new' features. (PS, not railing on Blizz b/c I have no problems with games straight copying and improving features from other games...it tends to make me enjoy all the games better)
    BAD WOLF

I believe it will be something involving old raids and transmog

What would be the point of scaling older raids/instances when you can solo everything already and get all the transmog you want? Unless they give you recolored versions of the gear for running the scaled mode.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    What would be the point of scaling older raids/instances when you can solo everything already and get all the transmog you want? Unless they give you recolored versions of the gear for running the scaled mode.
    The point would be to have a challenge at least. Soloing does get boring sometimes so why not make it more of a challenge?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Still wishes its cross faction rbg / arena, afterall in those places, you are already killing your own faction, it would make sense that "gladiators from different sides group up for a common goal" since morals are lot less important in pvp, but meh, i guess i can just keep on wishing
    But that doesn't give 'more content to play with'. Just the same content with other people

No and No and No to the OP.

Why make a Molten Challenge mode for Transmog. I can go there with 1 person (myself) now, or 40 people later? No thanks.

Pretty sure it's not going to be challenge mode anything. I don't think enough people do them to consider more of them a huge new feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was think about "1. Scaling of all old raids/dungeons similar to challenge modes. Bosses will still drop the same loot, therefore the rewards will be cosmetic only. Transmog gear, titles, and mounts." too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Highly unlikely? Do you know Marco Koegler? By the last Blizzcon back in 2011 his works were clearly in making tools so easy to use that even players could create content for WoW. Why do you think they can deliver this ABSURD amount of content so fast today? Because Koegler's team made development tools even monkeys can learn how to use.

Just so you are aware, World of Warcraft was made using a modified War3 Map Editor. Which was ridiculously easy to make awesome scripted maps with. Over time, it has become far, far more complex - not simpler - so, please stop pulling randomness out of your butt in this regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dance studio would be a pleasant surprise, but we'll see, I guess.

I'm stuck on lots of new content.

Rehashing old raids and instances isn't new content, and they know players don't consider it such. They've specifically addressed that in the past after ZA/ZG.

Could they be introducing single-player dungeons?

Deleted
    Don't get too hung up on the term "new content". I think scaling and LFR for every single old raid and/or LFD for every single old dungeon would be a pretty good guess.

Deleted
    A lot of content to "PLAY" with ...

New added "quest givers" in the Darkmoon Faire !

"FUN" for Blizzard -/- Fun for us

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Did you even read the sentence you quoted???

It clearly says you are given new content to play with and you suggest we are given old content to play with??
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    I'm with you on this. It definitely sounds like 1 or 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Why are people not reading this part? Lol. Transmogrifying legendaries, RMAH, etc etc don't fall under "new content to play with".
    Most players didn't do the high end Vanilla raids. Ever. Probably about half the subs never saw Sunwell, either. It will be 1.

New player models. They've been lying the while time and have had the majority finished