View Poll Results: Might Dalaran land there?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, why not.

57 25.33%
  • No, not at all.

117 52.00%
  • Maybe, all not at why.

51 22.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Tactically it would be better to return Dalaran back to where it was originally, behind Undercity. Darlaran mages still reside there holding a barrier. This would give the Alliance control over Hillsbrad. As well as a vantage point to Undercity.
    This would give the Undead chance to attack it from every side possible and probably fill it with plague.
    No thanks.

I'd say place it On Theramore's old spot, build a port, done.
    Last edited by Kazomir; 2013-04-05 at 12:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    rogue "glory hole helm"

theramore obviously

High Overlord
    I dunno anything about this, and imma let you finish.

Jaina will have a hissy fit and try to use the city of Dalaran as her personal not-quite-space-spaceship. Then using captured goblin maidens as fuel, fly from Northrend to Orgrimmar via Darkshore and get stuck in the tornado there. After some scenarios she'll crash land in the Theramore crater and use it as a new home turf.

Dalaran will appear in the Siege of Orgrimmar as an assault base floating over the city.
    From there the Alliance will monitor the Horde after their victory, until sometime in the next expansion in a scenario Horde agents manage to disable its magical propulsion and the city comes crashing down.
    This chain of events turns out to have been masterminded by Sargeras, who uses the magical destruction to open a gateway to Azeroth and starts the Third Invasion.

The whole area is a forsaken stronghold and slyvanas dont like people steppin on her turf

If dalaran goes back to being neutral then there is no need to go back to hillsbrad cause the area is just one diseased plague ridden shithole

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    This would give the Undead chance to attack it from every side possible and probably fill it with plague.
    No thanks.
    The Forsaken are already over stretched and over committed and the Blight has drawbacks. Especially if they keep Dalaran flying or reinstate the magical shield.

I'd say place it On Theramore's old spot, build a port, done.
    Possible.

EJL

Why does it have to be a crater? City can land anywhere. Though I have to say Theramore would have symbolic value and would bring the story around Jaina full circle. But how safe would it be there?