Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Women accuse man of rape to avoid $13 cab fare. He catches it on tape.

Not sure what goes on in the mind of someone like this to think this is anything close to acceptable...

Link for mobile users

I support This man

[QUOTE=Laize;20383131]Not sure what goes on in the mind of someone like this to think this is anything close to acceptable...

Having been accussed of less than this falsely in the past it is far too easy for people to have crap thrown about and the sooner this is stamped on the better.

I couldn't understand a word of what the women said. Did anyone hear a rape accusation?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I couldn't understand a word of what the women said. Did anyone hear a rape accusation?
    At the end I could make out "... tried to molest us".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Turn up your volume perhaps? -_-

It's pretty pathetic to accuse someone of molesting them just to get out of a freaking cab bill/payment whatever you call it.

I honestly hope the cab driver manages to get the money from those girls, just to show them not to be bitches like they are.

I recall a similar story years ago. The taxi driver had already been fired, blacklisted and his career prospects ruined before the truth came out.

man, women really aren't what i thought they were. i guess i should rethink my stance on defending them when they're a victim

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really sure if there is any positive result to a thread like this. People make false accusations all the time for many different things, but I imagine this will very quickly result in a very negative discussion with massive generalizations about women and/or rape.

When it gets there, it is getting closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    man, women really aren't what i thought they were. i guess i should rethink my stance on defending them when they're a victim
    This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Two individual women cannot represent a 'group' that consists of 50% of the Earth's population.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-03-01 at 01:31 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I hope he ruins them financially with this lawsuit, they are despicable people.

Deleted
    Why are the names of men accused of rape allowed to be published - even before they've been found guilty of the crime? I think the point of highlighting this issue is two-fold: The fact that women can and do cry rape, in this instance over such menial issues as a $13 fare - and be so non-plus about it and also that the Police don't see it as an issue kind of grates.

It's the sad truth of this issue that men are assumed guilty until proven innocent, and a rape accusation carries consequences just as damaging as an actual rape conviction.

Man that's low, I hope he wins this case but further to this, I hope the judge issues a verdict which forces each of these young women to have their photo displayed in all public areas with details of what they have done along with making them meet genuine rape/sexual assault victims and see the horror that causes - all over a frickin £8.50 taxi fare. Sickening.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

damn right he should demand damage payments from those girls

thats dispicable behaviour
    <insert witty signature here>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    damn right he should demand damage payments from those girls

thats dispicable behaviour
    I'd rather they get jail time because the driver certainly would have if he didn't have the recording.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    240p..........

OT: Yeah, I'm glad that guy had a camera in his car. I hate it when people try to do things like this.

Funny how Laize never ever complain about false accusations of anything else. Nope people are never ever unjustly accused of crimes they didn't commit - except when its men being accused of rape.

Inb4 MRAs insisting that something which happens just as (not) often as for other crimes in general is such a massive bigger deal.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-03-01 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Funny how Laize never ever complain about false accusations of anything else. Nope people are never ever unjustly accused of crimes they didn't commit - except when its men being accused of rape.
    I for one and quite glad that Laize bangs the drum on these issues.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, most people believe rape claims way too fast, including the police in many cases.
    They really should get put in jail for this...it's just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I'm not really sure if there is any positive result to a thread like this. People make false accusations all the time for many different things, but I imagine this will very quickly result in a very negative discussion with massive generalizations about women and/or rape.

When it gets there, it is getting closed.
    Am I to understand there's something against forum rules when it comes to incisive articles regarding rape?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Got nothing to say on the topic? Just here to trash the OP?

Interesting...