Deleted

ITT: Stat weights not stat prio for 5.2 what are you going for?

what I don't want to see in this thread is; "agi>crit>mastery>haste" only numbers. Normalized numbers are great. Hit and Exp does not have to be included.

Examples of how to do it:
    BM
    Agi:1
    wdps:0.95
    Crit:0.36
    Mastery:0.31
    haste:0.31
    SV
    MM

Stat weights depend on your individual gear... nobody can give you your own stat weights, unless they have your armory. They shouldn't do it anyway since you can do it yourself. People give the stat priority because that is the order your stat weights will end up being a majority of the time.

As hunter guides tend not to bother with specific stat weights, for good reason, I'll reference this elitist jerks frost DK guide which does include stat weights:

Stat weights are as follows relative to damage gained for 5.2
    Not perfect yet, as simcraft has not yet put in the latest dk buffs.
    Please keep in mind these stat weights use BiS gear, and the default simcraft profile, which includes the legendary meta. This means a changed race, talent, or gear, in particular trinkets and weapon, will change the stat values. I've seen far too many people trying to use these weights for characters that are 50 ilvls under BiS. I highly recommend running the sim with your own character to see stat weights for your character. Also, please note that, in reality, any time when you can't attack anything, or gain runic from AMS, the value of haste goes down a little for DW. Even though for some setups, haste will surpass mastery, it's still suggested to gear towards mastery for actual raiding as DW.

Stat
    535 DW
    535 2H
    Strength 4.47 4.13
    Yellow Hit 4.34 3.71
    Expertise 4.77 3.94
    Haste 2.23 2.50
    Mastery 2.15 1.38
    Crit 1.81 1.91
    Hit Over Yellow 0.87 -
    Weapon DPS 5.93 9.87
    Offhand DPS 2.87 -

http://www.femaledwarf.com/

Input everything, calculate DPS, understand that haste tends be overvalued and handle that in whatever way you feel is best, and there are your stat weights. If you want to spend a little more time on it and potentially see some more detailed results, use simcraft.