Fire shadowpan neck question

I see there are 2 new neck pieces for shadowpan. As a fire mage 604 hit and 536 mastery are not great stats... would it be better to get the healer neck with 637 crit and covert 192 spirit to haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraclemax View Post
    I see there are 2 new neck pieces for shadowpan. As a fire mage 604 hit and 536 mastery are not great stats... would it be better to get the healer neck with 637 crit and covert 192 spirit to haste?
    Probably better to get the one with Hit, relocate some from elsewhere into crit and not have wasted spirit on your gear. Better to have stats that do less than optimal than to have stats that do nothing, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    The best is to get the bis item from MSV. It's better for fire mages than the from shado-pan. 540 hit and 479 crit when its upgraded to max.
    Last edited by mmoc635cec1715; 2013-03-01 at 03:59 PM.

considering that upgrading items is going away with the patch, you better hurry :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    considering that upgrading items is going away with the patch, you better hurry :P
    hehe, idd ^^