Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    1. No.
    2. No.
    3. I won't turn this matter into numbers, but I'd do it on the first date only if I knew her for a long time (us being in the same circle of friends for a long time and such). Putting out on the first date w/o being acquainted is a bad sign for me.

1. No
    2. -
    3. Not really, but I prefer to get to know him a little beforehand. I've been a victim of a hit-and-run, sad to say he kinda ruined it for the rest of them.

1. No, i like to know someone a bit before i mess around, there are to many diesases out there to be messin around with people you don't know

2. I have, but i wasn't very proud about it. It was a chick that just wanted to sleep with a soldier...i obliged after much drinking, but won't do it again

3. Its not so much a number as it is a connection, sometimes its there sometimes its not.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date?

No.

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them?

The girls I go out with are very strict - thats the way I like it.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

1- Yes.
    2- If it goes well I'll obviously stick around but if we didn't click in the bedroom than I'll stop pursuing her.
    3- If it's a woman I genuinely want to date I'll hold off sex for ~3 weeks, if it's a girl I'm dating for sex than I'll get it in asap.

absolutely not. when it feels right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    First, let me preface this by saying, I have never done this before on the first date. I like to take my time and get to know the girl at least a little bit, just so I know im not getting with some complete psycho crazy girl. That being said:

2) If you have, did anything come of it, or was it just a one night stand?

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them?
    1) Yes I have.

2) It went from a one-night stand to weekend visits every weekend for 4 weeks straight.

3) N/A

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Nope. Though I've never been in that sort of situation. My first GF was dating a friend of mine, when they broke up, we started dating. Second, I was stationed with her in San Diego and we'd been friends for several years before we finally started dating. So I knew both of them for quite a while beforehand, and we never really had a 'first date', as we had been out with each other several times before.

2) N/A

3) I have no set count, no. Basically anything after the first date, but it's up to her. My friends make fun of me because I'm not the type to push the issue, and therefore very rarely get laid, but I don't usually make the first move. I let it be known that I'm certainly up for it, (not in words, obviously...I'm not THAT much of a wet blanket) but unless they are giving me a dead-give-away sort of hint, I wait until the chick is in the mood. May explain why I've only had two girlfriends my entire life, and didn't get laid until I was 23...

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Where do you live and when are you available. Gender does not matter
    ...there is so much win in this post. I give you the /brofist of approval :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    No

No

I don't know, I would sleep with the guy when it feels right... I can't say after how many dates that would've been but, I wouldn't actually have sex with someone that isn't in a relationship with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is embarrassing. I try not to, but I'm not as young as you guys and the gymnastics wear me out more than they used to. I've dozed off a time or two.

One time my friend set me up on this very sketchy blind date. I didn't have the slightest clue what to expect, I was told to sit at the table closest to the door and wait patiently. I was pretty nervous, so while I waited I ordered a scotch. Okay, two. Maybe three. Finally, my mysterious date arrived.
    "Hello," I said, "I'm Mike."
    "Hello, Mike, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you!"
    Cindy had lovely, flowing blonde hair and a deep, slightly raspy voice I found oddly attractive. Her face seemed attractive, although it seemed a little...strong? And I couldn't help wondering about a rash on her neck. Was that razor burn? Ah well, it didn't really matter, I was pleasantly buzzed and Cindy was a great conversationalist. We really clicked, and after a bottle of wine with dinner and an Irish coffee with dessert, I was on cloud nine and ready for just about anything.

Drunk as I was, I obviously couldn't drive home, but Cindy's apartment was only a few blocks away so I happily walked her home. Standing in front of her building, I leaned in for a kiss. Ah, it was passionate, and I couldn't help thinking how I'd tell our future children about that kiss. It did occur to me, in the back of my head, that Cindy's lips felt a tad stubbly, but it never really registered on a conscious level. In any event, the ball was rolling. Kissing turned to a full on make-out frenzy, and before I knew it we were in Cindy's apartment and she was ripping off my clothes. Apparently I blacked out, because the last thing I remember about the night is thinking how odd it was that Cindy had such a hairy chest around her ample bosom.

Suffice it to say, on that particular first date, I did indeed sleep with him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    One time my friend set me up on this very sketchy blind date. I didn't have the slightest clue what to expect, I was told to sit at the table closest to the door and wait patiently. I was pretty nervous, so while I waited I ordered a scotch. Okay, two. Maybe three. Finally, my mysterious date arrived.
    "Hello," I said, "I'm Mike."
    "Hello, Mike, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you!"
    Cindy had lovely, flowing blonde hair and a deep, slightly raspy voice I found oddly attractive. Her face seemed attractive, although it seemed a little...strong? And I couldn't help wondering about a rash on her neck. Was that razor burn? Ah well, it didn't really matter, I was pleasantly buzzed and Cindy was a great conversationalist. We really clicked, and after a bottle of wine with dinner and an Irish coffee with dessert, I was on cloud nine and ready for just about anything.

Drunk as I was, I obviously couldn't drive home, but Cindy's apartment was only a few blocks away so I happily walked her home. Standing in front of her building, I leaned in for a kiss. Ah, it was passionate, and I couldn't help thinking how I'd tell our future children about that kiss. It did occur to me, in the back of my head, that Cindy's lips felt a tad stubbly, but it never really registered on a conscious level. In any event, the ball was rolling. Kissing turned to a full on make-out frenzy, and before I knew it we were in Cindy's apartment and she was ripping off my clothes. Apparently I blacked out, because the last thing I remember about the night is thinking how odd it was that Cindy had such a hairy chest around her ample bosom.

Suffice it to say, on that particular first date, I did indeed sleep with him/her.
    Can't tell if serious....

10+ Year Old Account

Well sorta. We were friends first but our first 'date'

1) Yes
    2) We are together
    3) Until I feel comfortable no number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on the first date. I don't even feel very strongly about said girl yet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1. No, though I've certainly had the chance more than once. I tend to think if she's wanting to sleep with me right away, she has no standards and probably wouldn't think twice about cheating either. Besides, half the fun of a relationship is the progression and build up.

2. Can't really answer since I said no.

3. I don't have any sort of a set time limit. Whenever I think our feelings are mutually serious, that's when I'll do it. If that were to happen on our first date, then sure, I'd sleep with her on the first date. Of course, that's highly unlikely.

One thing to note is that my experiences don't tend to involve traditional dating before relationships. My dating usually starts when the relationship starts. So even if I did have sex with someone on the first date, it wouldn't necessarily have the same meaning as a first encounter. But either way, I won't do it until I'm serious about her and I think she's serious about me, meaning exclusive and committed. Going steady, some might call it.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would i sleep with them on the first date unless they are a hooker?
    i barely even know the person i dont know if im compatible with them or what stds they may or may not have.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, let me preface this by saying, I have never done this before on the first date. I like to take my time and get to know the girl at least a little bit, just so I know im not getting with some complete psycho crazy girl. That being said:

No, not applicable, and it's variable. There's no set number of dates before hanky panky can begin. I'd be fine with bending her backwards over a table somewhere on the first date if we really hit it off.

But first dates are usually very informal and glorified recon missions than actual dates, at least for me
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    1) yes

2) something came out of it. Not permanent tho.

3) n/a

Yes, several times.

Had a few relationships, span varying from weeks to years.

Nah, whatever goes on. I dont mind waiting or going right at it. My current GF made me wait like 4 or 5 months. Been together for 6 years now.

1) yes and no....does going to the bar with a girl with express mutual intent of getting drunk and having sex count?
    2) see above, and it was just a 1 time thing
    3) I dont have a set in stone number, but i'd like to know her a bit first at least