Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Well, to be honest I love the scenarios, but as pointed if they are supposed to replace group quests as Kosak even pointed before release, what's the point of making them a level-cap feature?

They should have been made in 2 flavors, one for the leveling players, another for the capped ones. Unga-ingoo wouldn't make way more sense at level 86? Greenstone as a level 85 presentation of the feature would be awesome. Not to mention unlock Arena of Annihilation as soon as you're granted the quest to open the gates of Eternal Blossom.

Well, I still think it's not too late to fix that.
    Exactly. A lot of the 1-70 dungeons are painfully boring and slow, and since we're able to queue for Scenarios, BG and Dungeon at the same time, I can't see why they can't make a few low level ones to speed up the leveling process.

I have NO idea why they didn't add scenarios 85-90 because there are only FOUR level 85-89 dungeons and those become painfully boring after running them once, heroic, and on alts.

I love Scenarios for pretty much for the fact that I can get a quick 40VP, and maybe some loot depending on which one or what's in the end bag, while waiting in my Heroic queue. Makes Valor capping feel much faster when I don't queue up and AFK for 12-15min. I can't say for sure if running dailies would be more efficient during the queue time, but after capping all the rep and stocking up 600+ charms, I prefer the scenarios for now.

Exactly. A lot of the 1-70 dungeons are painfully boring and slow, and since we're able to queue for Scenarios, BG and Dungeon at the same time, I can't see why they can't make a few low level ones to speed up the leveling process.

I have NO idea why they didn't add scenarios 85-90 because there are only FOUR level 85-89 dungeons and those become painfully boring after running them once, heroic, and on alts.
    I do agree on this point at least, quests felt way too mandatory for leveling. I like the quests, but with 4 non-Heroic dungeons, it got old fast, Scenarios definitely should've been made for non-level cap.

as a tank I am like ehhhh, I go dps but even then it takes 12-13 mins cause of all the role play, most 5 mans I do in under 13 mins with a full set of dps only doing 30-40k

just find it easyier to do 5 mans but suppose if I was a dps would be better and the chance at loot would be decent

When you think about how easy scenarios are it can be hard to understand why we can't enter then at 88+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I think they're great, especially for chars in the ilvl 450-460 range where the item drops can be a huge boost.

My friend in guild has gotten 2 epics on his character, I have only seen 1 ever and have run them since 5.0. Lucky guy! But some of them are really amazing upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I think they're great, especially for chars in the ilvl 450-460 range where the item drops can be a huge boost.

My friend in guild has gotten 2 epics on his character, I have only seen 1 ever and have run them since 5.0. Lucky guy! But some of them are really amazing upgrades.
    The improved drops are helpful. My priest had a 463 mace from a scenario for quite a while.

I absolutely wish scenarios were available for leveling.