Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I rather play other games or do something else with my life then spend 1 hour everyday doing the same boring quests...

I hate them, yes.
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

5,000 here - I don't care for dailies. Lazy, tired, last decade game design.

I hate them with a fucking passion. Here's the problem with the daily philosophy. Presuming I had the free time to do them as "extra" sorta content and not required (which is in and of itself total bullshit) I would rather log off and take a nap. Or nail my balls to a cross. Or drink paint. Or watch paint dry. I cannot list for you the amount of other crap I would rather do than dailies in world of warcraft. They've always been "something to do", dailies have been around since tbc and yet they haven't been something to do because NONE OF YOU DID THEM BEFORE AND YOU CONSTANTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING BORED. You want the list of dailies available to you in cataclysm? ALl of them going back to the tbc ones? I'm sure like 90% of you haven't touched a daily.

I like the fact that you only need to do about 1-2 weeks of dailies to get valor pieces from most factions. The variety makes it so that you barely ever do the same quests more than 2x.
    Last edited by yjmark; 2013-03-01 at 09:59 PM.

Out of the 8 years I've played the game... I have maybe 1k dailies complete =D

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    not me

dailies raped my wife and devoured my firstborn

i will kill them!
    Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, 'cuz they bringin' dailies all up in here!

Mist of Dailies is the reason I finally quit. I'm not a huge fan of questing, and basically making an entire expansion that revolves around doing the same quests every single day is just...mind-numbingly stupid to me.

If they'd done it like, I dunno, the opening of the AQ gates, where your questing actually had an impact on the game world, THAT would have been cool. But as it stands, daily quests just support the whole 'army of one' mentality, and that doesn't appeal to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

I like dailies well enough, but not enough to, you know, keep doing them after hitting exalted. Which is why I'm really looking forward to the new Isle of Thunder hub.

I don't mind them, and was doing everyday when I farmed rep, but after that I just don't have enough reason to continue. Lesser charms were cool for a time, but when you raid every week soon you won't need that extra chance for drop (it was actually so small chance that I didn't bother really fast).
    I would be glad if they came up with yet another reason to do them tbh, I don't need gold, charms are ok for first few weeks of progression. I can't think of anything on top of my head, but I would like something.

Dailies are fine.

The number, however is not. What is it, 12-15 dailies for Golden Lotus each day? Way too much. And gating all of the valor gear behind them is not ok. Some is just fine. All, is not.

i don't hate doing them on my main but on my alts i don't want to do them it is already a pain in the ass to level currently that adding all the dailies piss me off.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just got the 5000 one a week ago. i like dailies i think there one of the best storytelling mechanics in the game however i ONLY do them for the story so once i get all the story/questachievements/mounts i stop doing them
    Same as me.

I don't exactly hate them, it's just that whenever I did them, I was constantly aware of the fact that I could be doing literally anything else, in-game or otherwise, and have a more exciting, fulfilling experience.
    FIRE SKY BAR CHUCKLE SKY BUNNY BAR SKY CHARMER SKY DIAMOND DOLL SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That so? Might you however be one of those who happily farmed 250 000 HKs or the Insane Title?
    Killing players is fun.
    Just calm down.
    My Stream - My Youtube Channel

Okay, Skip Bayless. Tell us more about how you love dailies.

I never liked dailies until this expansion. I find the MoP dailies fun instead of just like work.

I enjoy them.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Silent majority.
    I've yet to meet 1 person ingame who told me they enjoyed daillies. Take your copy paste comment to some other forum if you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithus View Post
    Where are people getting this "mandatory for gearing up" malarky from? I raided within the second week of MoP and I didn't touch a single daily until maybe 2 months into MoP when I decided I wanted the mounts/achievements. There was never a single moment where I thought to myself "Oh I wish I was exalted for that ring" You are not forced to do anything in this game, nobody is holding a weapon to your head.
    If you are a casual/LFR player it's a huge problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Kinda think they are ok.. I haven't lost any sleep over them, certainly haven't done them all.. I wish some of the chains were a bit shorter, They work as a vehicle to keep the story rolling in my opinion. You do them, get bored, do something else, get bored, do dailies again.. I think the people who hate dailies are the play every hour every day, MUST DO ALL CONTENT OR I AM NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE people who think they will become magically better at the game because they have every single VP epic...

I don't hate them but I also don't like them. I stopped doing them completely soon as I got all my reps up.
    Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Taxiporte Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa