Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

So who like me doesn't hate dailies?

Got "10 000 dailies completed" achievement a couple of months ago.

How about you?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Well, I'm not even remotely close to 10.000 dailies completed but I am about to get 5000 one. I do not hate dailies, I never hated them and infact I'm looking forward to 5.2,5.3 and 5.4 dailies.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

not me

dailies raped my wife and devoured my firstborn

i will kill them!
    they say that doors open up soon as you find the missing key
    that’s probably why I’m in this bitch shining
    jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
    I rep the ATF in case you need to be reminded
    and the bandwagon's full but you can try an' run behind it

I don't mind them. They're a good way to pass the time and they're entertaining. They also have cool rewards and give me money.

i just got the 5000 one a week ago. i like dailies i think there one of the best storytelling mechanics in the game however i ONLY do them for the story so once i get all the story/questachievements/mounts i stop doing them
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i don't mind dailies, ive liked the mop dailies more than any other expac. ive been taking it slow, doing one or two factions at a time, nearly finished them all up now on various characters
    Too cool for a signature

Hate for dailies only matters when progression items are put behind dailies.

In 5.2 daily faction means little and people will hate running LFR instead.

I like them, it's mindless grinding, but then, most other things are mindless grinding too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    not me

dailies raped my wife and devoured my firstborn

i will kill them!
    That so? Might you however be one of those who happily farmed 250 000 HKs or the Insane Title?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

I wish they gave me a little more VP per daily and (in the case of The Golden Lotus only) more rep, but I don't mind them.

I'm at around 7500 dailies completed apparently. I thought I had the 10K one ages ago.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I very much enjoy daily quests on my main, and I hope they stay in the game for a long time. With that being said, I do not like dailies on alts. Account-wide reputations would be much preferred.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

dont hate them. im just not motivated enough to do them each day. i usually do them if a nice fun gimmick item is attached to the rep

I had no problems with Dailies in TBC and for most parts WotLK... its just since Cata its been the same old thing... I think Blizzard have got to find another fun way to try and make money and earn rep... dailies is now so 2007, you got to think of something newer other than just throwing dailies at us. but as OP is proving not everyone hates them so maybe I'm wrong
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So who like me doesn't hate dailies?
    Silent majority.

I've almost completely finished all the factions I wanted done in MoP. I might go around finishing the ones I haven't done but atm what they offer doesn't interest me. The dailies themselves were fun, with each day different from last. But however random it can be, it will always repeat. Hopefully that would be something they could improve on; completely random dailies.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just got the 5000 one a week ago. i like dailies i think there one of the best storytelling mechanics in the game however i ONLY do them for the story so once i get all the story/questachievements/mounts i stop doing them
    Agreed. Exalted with every Pandaria faction (including Best Friends with all Farm characters) and I've stopped doing dailies on my Rogue. I guess it also helps that I'm in LFR BiS so I don't have to worry about grinding to get coins.

When 5.0 came I started to do dailies for the Coins, stopped for a while (Did a few to get coins) - Started about a month ago again to get the lessers and to complete the achivments I had left.

I can't say that I hate doing dailies, to say it's fun, atleast for me, that would be lying. But I do them cause I want and have to, to get extra coins. (Also a great amount of money!) I have no problem doing dailies to farm something else either, from Argent Crusader, Shattrat City, Fishing etc.

I'm with Edds(^) on this one in general, I dont hate doing them, but not motivated all the time for doing them.

I don't hate dailies beacuse I barely did any. Got to Honored for a few factions (took very very few days worth of dailies - didn't even see all the variants for some factions), and got some valor gear. The rest I get from actually raiding.

I like dailies for content, not dailies for progression.

MoP made dailies mandatory for gearing up, as lfr takes way too long. Problem is, so do dailies. Blizz needs to bring back using heroics and points to gear up for normals.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I like dailies for content, not dailies for progression.

MoP made dailies mandatory for gearing up, as lfr takes way too long. Problem is, so do dailies. Blizz needs to bring back using heroics and points to gear up for normals.
    Where are people getting this "mandatory for gearing up" malarky from? I raided within the second week of MoP and I didn't touch a single daily until maybe 2 months into MoP when I decided I wanted the mounts/achievements. There was never a single moment where I thought to myself "Oh I wish I was exalted for that ring" You are not forced to do anything in this game, nobody is holding a weapon to your head.
    Last edited by Smithus; 2013-03-01 at 07:06 PM.