Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't hate all dailies. I just hate the MoP GL/AC/SP dailies.

(1) You sort of have to do them all in one batch because otherwise you miss out on the goodie bag. In TB there is no "final" quest with a goodie bag, just a half dozen or dozen dailies that you can do as many or as few of as you like.

(2) The mobs have 1.5x the health of players as opposed to TB mobs which have .5x the health of players. What was the point of this?

(3) It takes forever to feel like you are making any progress, especially because of the gating and staging.

I disliked the Molten Front dailies because progress was so slow on them. But at least all or most of the mobs were group-friendly.
    Last edited by HardCoder; 2013-03-01 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Got "10 000 dailies completed" achievement a couple of months ago.

How about you?
    Got it the day it was added to the game. I think doing the Argent Tournament on 3 characters helped.

According to my stats page, I've done 18k+

I don't hate them, I don't love them. Sometimes I do enjoy doing a bunch of dailies while zoning out watching some basketball or star trek. When I don't feel like doing them I don't do them. This works for me. I do think they can be a decent way to give a faction some character, and also a good way to restrict mounts/vanity items. I don't think gating gear behind them was a great idea, but I don't strongly object to that design either.
    "Brevity is...wit"

4,424 , I'm sick to death of them :S

They feel useless now...isle of quel'danas was the best time for dailies as you completing them actually made an effect to the world even if it was tiny

The only thing I hate about dailies is doing them again on my alts. The first time through on my main is fine. I like having my reps at exalted, no matter the rewards, but doing them again on my alts for necessary prof rewards and whatnot is when I find myself really cursing them.

Could be worse, once you get the hang of things it really doesn't take long to do them all. It beats flying around searching for netherwing eggs all day.

How about you?
    Not there yet - 5300 here ^^ But then again I don't hate them Some dailies can be stupid but the general thing is okeish

I am not among your kind.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I've yet to meet 1 person ingame who told me they enjoyed daillies. Take your copy paste comment to some other forum if you please.
    One doesn't have to enjoy something to not hate it.

Between 5 and 10k. I don't hate them, but I can't bring myself to do anything unless there is something for me to collect from doing it.

As long as the dailies are kinda fun i don't mind. At least the 'go kill x' weren't that crazy.
    Some hubs I liked, some not. Golden lotus was a pain in the ass at start tho.
    I do however liked the mount rewards and those kinda kept me motivated. The worse that would've happened was a restriction to get exalted on factions on all your characters to ride a certain mount. Blizzard luckily missed that train.

I think 1/4 of the dailies were really fun.
    1/4 were easy tasks as 'kill x (less than 10/20) and 'get x of item Y'.
    2/4 were just dull/boring and did not have the feeling of progression.

overall i'd give it 6/10 and when rng is with me and get good hubs a 7.5/10.
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk

How about you?
    10,000?!?! Holy jeepers lol. I just hit 2,000 last week. I can't do 20+ dailies every day it's just so monotonous. That said, in moderation I don't mind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithus View Post

Is there anyone here that got to experience Vanilla dailies or TBC dailies and Isle of Quel'Dalas that hates dailies? I think people that played in those eras like myself and did those dailies are used to it and actually some-what dont mind doing them so they just get on with it.
    Me, now.
    At 7000+ dailies on Main-with another 3100 on alts- completed(have Of the Shattered Sun on 2 toons, did the Skyguard ,Netherwing, Ogri-la dailies grind when current) since Vanilla, I've found the MoP ones to be boring and unimaginative. Still raised them all to exalted ofc, lol.
    Last edited by Valerossi; 2013-03-02 at 12:22 AM.

Vanilla dailies
    vanilla didn't have dailies :S

They were introduced with tbc 2.1 :S

I don't hate dailies, but I also don't like being forced to repeat them on my alts just so I can gear up for raiding. I have every daily linked faction in the game exalted on at least one toon, but it's when I have to go out of my way on each alt to have it raid ready in a reasonable time frame that it gets annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithus View Post
    Where are people getting this "mandatory for gearing up" malarky from? I raided within the second week of MoP and I didn't touch a single daily until maybe 2 months into MoP when I decided I wanted the mounts/achievements. There was never a single moment where I thought to myself "Oh I wish I was exalted for that ring" You are not forced to do anything in this game, nobody is holding a weapon to your head.
    Some of us actually like to clear bosses without waiting for gear to fall out of the sky from the new tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    Some of us actually like to clear bosses without waiting for gear to fall out of the sky from the new tier.
    As of now.. Only been 1 Tier this expansion, Yeah upgrades have helped smooth out the progression a bit but still doesn't detract from what Smithus said. You don't need to do the dailies to complete raids.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    As of now.. Only been 1 Tier this expansion, Yeah upgrades have helped smooth out the progression a bit but still doesn't detract from what Smithus said. You don't need to do the dailies to complete raids.
    When people argue that you don't technically need to do things in this game and think they're actually somehow making a point, I pretty much just assume they're stupid. The entire game from start to finish is entirely optional since you don't have to play it at all. However, if you want to be killing heroics the first week they're available, it's pretty much mandatory that you accumulate as much gear as is available to you prior to their release.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    When people argue that you don't technically need to do things in this game and think they're actually somehow making a point, I pretty much just assume they're stupid. The entire game from start to finish is entirely optional since you don't have to play it at all. However, if you want to be killing heroics the first week they're available, it's pretty much mandatory that you accumulate as much gear as is available to you prior to their release.
    Theirs a whole mess of stupid people in this game then because non stop I hear that same tired defense. Hell the developers themselves are morons although after 6 months they've finally woken up. In fact people are still defending even though the developers are back tracking away from it. It's great. Someone should do a study.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-03-02 at 02:27 AM.

I only liked the Sons of Hodir and Argent Tournament dailys. The MoP ones don't do it for me, way too many boring ''Kill 10 X and collect 10 Y'' quests. Atleast WotLK dailys had a lot of variety, especially the Hodir ones.

Herald of the Titans Bryntrollian's Avatar
    I loved getting on and doing my dailies and still do them from time to time.
    Synek - best rogue in the world