Thread: Keyboard Ideas?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Kickin' it with a Logitech G15 here lol. I like the keyboard well enough, I do actually use the G-keys for things, but I still feel like something's missing. No idea what, it does what I need, I like the way the keys feel, and I really like the display. I use it often to benchmark games, see how well my FPS is (like for Skyrim, so I don't have to use FRAPS or something to do it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMonkey View Post
    I've been using the Saitek Eclipse II for years and I absolutely love it. Cheap, reliable, great feedback, and well lit. The keys don't wear in the slightest, and it's comfortable. Not too loud either.

http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-Eclipse...eywords=saitek
    i beg to differ

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Oh come on:
    - The backlighting is nice to see, I game in the dark a LOT, I really do.
    - Semi mechanical: the only thing not mechanical about it as far as I know is the G-keys and the menu above the arrow keys, I barely use those and the G-keys are never used.
    - Who cares if it is marketed like a gaming keyboard, all that matters is that it is mechanical and is a nice keyboard.
    -The switches..well that's true, would be nice if they came in other colors.
    Like I said before I haven't used a K90, so at no point did I say it's a bad overall keyboard. Like that other guy said I was generalizing certain companies that in my opinion have the wrong priorities when making a product. And they could make keyboards that are a lot better if.

-If they cut down on the flashy things like back lighting( I also play and use a computer in the dark and I have never looked down and thought I wish my keys were lit up, because I can touch type)

-Stopped using cheaper parts (almost every razer product I have ever owned/used as felt so cheap and like it could break)

-And gave the choice in switches.

I'm glad you like your k90 and it works for you. Maybe I will pick one up if I ever need a new keyboard on another computer and try one out. :P