Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Meh... never liked these harlem shakes or gangnam style stuff, always thought that those things were for 15 year olds

its already March, move on. only fun harlem shake was the one on the plane cause its being investigated ^_^

Seriously that shit isn't good as music at all. My friends do better ones in FruityLoops. And the dance? Cheers to you for even bothering to do this.
    S.H.

What a bunch of wet blankets!!!!!! Oh you're too old for this type of thing? I'm pushing 60 and I still laughed! God forbid anybody should have a little senseless fun in this world because all the maudlin trolls just have to put them down.... You're all way old before your time....GET OFF MY LAWN!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah55 View Post
    What a bunch of wet blankets!!!!!! Oh you're too old for this type of thing? I'm pushing 60 and I still laughed! God forbid anybody should have a little senseless fun in this world because all the maudlin trolls just have to put them down.... You're all way old before your time....GET OFF MY LAWN!
    Sir... that comment was pure awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rah55 View Post
    Wet blankets really are awful.

Deleted
    best harlem shake is the slender man one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    best harlem shake is the slender man one
    I agree, that was just freaking hillarious.

Deleted

this is the only harlem shake one i really liked.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 11:07 PM ----------

just seen this on reddit

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.5K79XOKPVww

click that link, leave it open for like 10seconds.

Deleted
    if you'd have had the warrior at the start dancing, it would have been alot lot better. but points for actually getting ppl to sit still for more than 3 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

this is the only harlem shake one i really liked.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 11:07 PM ----------

just seen this on reddit

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.5K79XOKPVww

click that link, leave it open for like 10seconds.
    Really liked that link with 'How to STOP the Harlem Shake' was quite entertaining xP

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 01:05 AM ----------

Got a new version where the front guy (warrior) is dancing finally! Sorry for the mistake in the edit!

Deleted
    Looks a lot better now that you edited with the warrior dancing in the beginning!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepydeath View Post
    Looks a lot better now that you edited with the warrior dancing in the beginning!
    Thanks! I noticed people were confused by not the warrior in the beginning and I realised it and fixed it and re-uploaded it. Thanks for the comment anyway

i've been way into trap music lately, so i'm also into the harlem shake movement. cute WoW addition :3
    Sig by Populaire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Yeah....I don't see a video.
    Scroll up or go to the first post on this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually my favorite harlem shake is the naked girls in the locker room one. I wont post it bc I will most likely get banned or suspended. But maybe the old uptight men in here will enjoy it a little. Go search google for "Harlem shake nude girls locker room"

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    i've been way into trap music lately, so i'm also into the harlem shake movement. cute WoW addition :3
    Haha, and thanks! :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    With 60 people involved, why was the guy recording his monitor with a camera the guy elected to record the thing?
    Because the OP is the author and he only had access to his record, at least for the moment being?

As for Harlem Shake whatever, what the F is going on with that? Everywhere I turn around shake this shake that... I don't get it, do people need an excuse to be silly? If so, nice social stigma we have going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Because the OP is the author and he only had access to his record, at least for the moment being?

As for Harlem Shake whatever, what the F is going on with that? Everywhere I turn around shake this shake that... I don't get it, do people need an excuse to be silly? If so, nice social stigma we have going on.
    To say, it's actually quite hard to shake a lot like that with the camera during recording but the camera thing was just a extra touch to make it more realistic and it's just an effect. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    actually my favorite harlem shake is the naked girls in the locker room one. I wont post it bc I will most likely get banned or suspended. But maybe the old uptight men in here will enjoy it a little. Go search google for "Harlem shake nude girls locker room"

Enjoy!

Just looked that up... At first I was like "they're not even actually naked...". Then I was like "what the...". I just don't get that harlem shake thing....