Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Lol, yeah....nothing (give me a little more credit than that). Maybe it's cause I'm only ipad and not desktop. I saw it on youtube though.
    Really sorry then :/ Didn't know that. Thought you couldn't see the video yet. :P

blah sick and tired of this harlem shake stuff its EVERYWHERE now on wow also =[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Optionlul View Post
    blah sick and tired of this harlem shake stuff its EVERYWHERE now on wow also =[
    It will go so far so it will haunt you in your dreams! Be careful, this might be the new Freddy Krueger...

Looks like you guys had fun, but a quick question, why isn't this in the vids thread?

Harlem Shack is stupid and so is this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    C'mon, it's awesome for so many people to connect at 1 point for only this little thing.

back in my day we had people doing stuff like this but with atleast 200 people from the server during vanilla... oh I feel old...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKentofAzeroth View Post
    back in my day we had people doing stuff like this but with atleast 200 people from the server during vanilla... oh I feel old...
    I don't even have that great internet D: My Internet, would... slowly die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    This Harlem Shake was awesome! We had about 60 or more people there. Enjoy the video everyone! We had fun making it!
    What is that music, or lack thereof? Maybe I'm getting too old for this like someone else said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

A little bit late to jump on the bandwagon, imo.
    I just hope Filthyfrank doesn't water down future videos due to the plebs that subbed after the shake.

Oh no! God forbid people have fun in a fucking VIDEO GAME. Shit, I forgot WoW is pure seriousness with Talking Cows, Walruses, Pandas and Up-right walking talking FISH PEOPLE (Jinyu)

Don't mind the hate OP, I thought it was cute. People are just so butthurt these days, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS
    Last edited by Elysara; 2013-03-02 at 04:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes, someone taking part in a harmless fad! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! I AM A CONTRARIAN AND THEREFORE BETTER THAN YOU ALLLLLLLL!

Homer singing his own ''Harlem Shake'' in a new Simpsons intro was pretty good:

I'd love to see them do Gangnam style

Deleted
    Hahaha very good

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    Harlem Shack is stupid and so is this video.
    that damn Harlem Shack

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    I have no idea what all the hype about this Harlem Shake is all about and I have no desire to know.
    You're so special.

I'm tired of the Harlem Shake videos but you seem to have put quite a bit of effort in, so good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what people have against this Harlem Shake thing, its pretty harmless. Personally I am not a fan but as long as it isnt been shoved in front of me I am cool with it.

On Topic: Nice to see a WoW version of it too good job. Haven't seen a Wow version of this yet so it was nice too
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-03-02 at 08:49 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance