Any tips for Horridon?

My guild will start on Horridon tonight (had problems on 1st boss due to a TON of connection issues on our server, but finally got him down).

I've read the dungeon journal and it seems a bit complicated for a 2nd boss, and I've already read on here a lot of guilds having problems with him. Our DPS is fairly high for a normal-level guild. So any tips on each wave?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, read the other thread that already has 6 pages instead of opening a new one.

..... the "horridon overtuned" thread is f-ing FULL of tips, and is pretty much the hottest thread on here staying right at the top of the list. I'm not one to tell people to use the search function before asking a question, but I do advise using the eyes function -_______-

Basically, its ALL about interrupts. if you 3 heal, the only difficult part is the second door with the poison volley adds. They need to be interrupted and killed quickly, in addition to the main adds being interrupted and killed. You can survive one or two poison volleys with normal dispels, but you'll need a raid cooldown like tranq past that, and everyone needs to be dispelling whenever they can.

My group was able to kill him after a few pulls. Big things to remember is anyone who gets charged at has to get away from the group, kill all the adds as fast as possible. You really don't need to worry about damaging Horridon until the final phase. And anyone who can cleanse, cleanse all that you can.

Also for the tank swaps, we swapped whenever Horridon crashed a gate which really needs your damage to be able to kill the adds fast enough before the tanks reach too many stacks of the debuff. We reached about 6 or 7 stacks by the time he hit the gate.

That's just what my group had to do but it could change depending on your group composition. If you have druids and paladins, try to let the druids symbiosis them if you can so they can get cleanse. Any extra people with dispels is a huge help.

Deleted
    Yea, bring a mistweaver, that revival will help you alot.