Replacing Peripherals-Input

All right gents. It's about that time, where I want to pass on some of my things and get some new ones for no real reason. It's for gaming, occasional streaming and light video editing.

Price Range 300-400$ Probably capping out at around 450.

What I'm looking for: Headset, mic, keyboard, mouse. Suggestions on all or any

Closed Headphones-
    Specifically closed, my house has a good amount of background noise and I'd like to drown some of it out. I'd like USB for the time, when I make my new rig sometime after haswell I'll likely get a soundcard and move to 3.5mm, but I'm not worried about that yet.

Quality Microphone-
    Right now I've a Logitech table mic (below) and I've no issue with it, but I've had it for awhile and wouldn't mind something a bit... better.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...6836111601#top

Keyboard-
    Red switches, normal or mini as space is limited.
    I had prettymuch decided on the Noppoo Choc Mini 84 because I love the F keys being right above the number keys, but as I can't ever seem to find it, I'm finding I'm pretty set on the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid. I'm a little worried about having so many reviews saying they're having to RMA after having issues with keys not working, but it fits the bill I want.

Mouse- Not a fan of the Naga, or really anything with massive amounts of buttons. Five to eight total is more than enough.

Thanks in advance for input gents.

What about Ducky Shine II TKL, Vortex KBT RACE or Vortex KBT PURE?

Also there are plenty of Noppoo choc mini 84 on Ebay.
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2013-03-02 at 12:19 PM.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    If not a fan of the razer naga, maybe checkout the Logitech g500 or g700. And I know corsair have made few good gaming mice too. The corsair vengeance m90