Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Choosing 3 characters from games to bring in the real world

You are granted the power to extract 3 different characters from any game you want to real life. Which would you extract and why?

Rules:
    - you can't bring immortal and unkillable beings in our world (examples: Elune from WoW, the 6 gods of humans in Guild Wars etc)
    - however, if, by bringing the characters to our world they'd be made mortal, they can be brought (example: Cenarius from WoW, when he dies he goes to Emerald Dream, there's no Emerald Dream in real life so his death here would be final)
    - but this goes the other way, if they are brought to our world and they'd be made immortal and unkillable, you can't bring them (example: Superman, since kryptonite does not exist in real life so he'd be invincible here)
    - you can bring characters that are linked together even though some could count them as 2 (an ogre with 2 heads, 2 in one) but you can't bring those that are linked just in mind but separated in body (the borg, linked in mind, but there are countless of them)
    - your characters can be anything as long as they're "intelligent" (as in they can think in a way, for example Nordrassil is a character that could be brought, as it's a tree that does interact with other beings, showing it's intelligent in a way, it's "killable", but a rock elemental can be brought too, however you can't bring the Enterprise ship since it's not alive and has no intelligence in that way)

So, who would you bring and why?

Any grand theft auto main character. We'll be BFFs and he'll bring me cars and money and hookers every day.

Deleted
    My own WoW character, he will protect me!
    Snake from Metal Gear Solid, he will solve all the problems in the world, no matter what.
    Kha'Zix from League of Legends, he will replace my cat as pet.

Nayru, Din and Farore. I'd beg them for the full triforce.

my mage.
    so he can teach me all there is about becoming a mage myself!
    then ill open portals to major cities in the world and earn billions!

i'm allitle scared about iceblock tho. it could take a hole day to melt! i can only hold my breath for so long
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Slayer Orenstein.
    Hawk eye Gough.
    Knight Artorias.

The Tardis (Yes, there are Doctor Who video games, and the tardis is very much alive) /Thread

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    James Bond
    Vaas Montenegro
    Guybrush Threepwood

Why? I don't know, just sounded like a fun combination

GLaDOS, Wheatley, and Chell

I'll just go with my favorite characters of all time

Tyrael (Diablo)
    Zeratul (Starcraft)
    Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

Deleted
    Commander Shepard. (gender, race, paragon or renegade, doesn't matter)
    Garrus Vakarian. (Calibrate.)

Kinda hard to pick the third one, the first two were picked without giving it a second though.

Probably General Sarrano from Bulletstorm, just so I can listen to him swear all the time.

Deleted
    I'l be good with 2.

- Starkiller from The Force Unleashed

- Altair from Assassins Creed

If I can control those who I bring into this world, then Yuri, Tanya and Einstein from Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2.
    Good folks to help me balance the world.

If not, then Viktor from LoL, Ben Saxon from Deux Ex: Human Revolution and Led from Septerra Core.
    One to invent the stuff, one to implant it and one to keep stuff under control.

Just my imagination if I where a crazy dude though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

- Level 31 NG Druid from Baldur's Gate 2:TOB
    - The Flash, Barry Allen
    - Sonic the Hedgehog

All three would be nearly divine beings [without breaking OP's rule] and unwavering forces of contributory moral good. The world would know no hunger, national strife, destruction of war or lack of resources if they existed.

The Druid and Flash in particular would be enough. Sonic is just a bonus.

well this one is hard will take some time to think who
    doctor who (hes not immortal ! no one shoots him twice )
    tardis or heart of the tardis
    hmm 3rd one dont have any idea so ma warlock or priest with soul stone or guardian spirit and healing ability they will be hard to kill
    Last edited by Scorp969; 2013-03-02 at 04:19 PM.
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Tyrael (Diablo, but not from D3, D2 one, D3 one sucks)
    Zeratul (Starcraft) (I need some wiseman)
    Akali (LoL) (my partner)
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-02 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Samus Aran, My Paladin from WoW (he has a spellbook full of holy magic capable of healing and resurrecting people, goodbye hospital monopoly!)
    Third choice is rather difficult, there are alot of great characters id love to bring to reality, so I'll leave it blank.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrus Vakarian. We'd be bros and have beers.
    Adam Jensen. See above.
    Tali'zorah vas Normandy. Dem hips.
    Putin khuliyo

Scorpion.
    Sub Zero.
    Raiden.

We'd make a killing in Vegas. Fuck Criss Angel and Seigfried and Roy.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Someone holding a canister of exobytes (from dc universe that grant powers to people)
    A Naaru to grant me power of light (and anyone else thats worthy)
    super girl, ....couse.....y'know.. :P