Deleted

[A][H] Mage/Priest looking for semi/hardcore raiding guild

Before i start of with this open application for everyone, let me start with the following.

I'm a 21 year old student from Netherlands, and i'm looking for a 3-4 day raiding guild with good progress, i consider myself NOT a full hardcore raider meaning i don't skip college for progress, i will however keep going on till the late hours when progress is needed ( No time limit ).

I could join any guild with or a priest healer or a Mage, spec does not matter, as long as its a healer priest .

I have not raided in a while, and my last decent kill was Heroic Deathwing killed on 29/03/2012, i consider that a decent kill cause the guild i raided in back then raided only 2 nights a week. 3 hours a night.
    As soon as MoP hit our guild pretty much went inactive, and i decided to have a nice break from all those daily's.
    I consider myself an aware player that only makes a mistake once, I can spread around bullshit saying "i can do this easily" but i'm the kind of person that needs to witness a fight hands on, obviously i still check out tactics on YouTube IF there out.

( PS. I'd love to raid on the PTR as well to try and go for server firsts )

Below you can find the "open" application

Character Name: Karudo ( Mage ) Gobblenub ( priest )
    Class: Mage/Priest
    Spec: Any/Healing
    Played Time: all characters combined over 500 days.

Link to Armory Profile:

Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karudo/simple
    Priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bblenub/simple

I've got a working Headset plus microphone

I can raid 3-4 nights a week easily, i'd prefer to not raid more but for progress i'd do just about anything.

I am willing to migrate to any PvP server as long as i know that i will get a good trial/membership
    If needed i can bring friends over aswell all HC experienced raiders, a Holy Paladin, a Resto druid and a Warrior ( Prot or Arms/Furty it doesn't matter )

Deleted
    Hello,
    <Crescent> is adult, English-speaking guild which strives for progress and excellence in game play. We're looking for mature players who enjoy a very sociable atmosphere as well as a healthy progression with no yelling or finger-pointing in raids. Most of our core raiders come from Scandinavia & UK, the average age is around 26 (both co-gms are 30+, very experienced, raiding/leading since Vanilla).
    We have recently moved to another realm (Khadgar) due to difficulties with recruiting competent and dedicated raiders on our old server, what has had the obvious effect on our progression. We hope to strengthen our core raid team in preparation for the patch 5.2. You could be an assent to our core team (mage); we may be also interested in recruiting your friends: resto druid and prot warrior (no room for a holy paladin, sorry).
    We are Horde, 10man only, has always been and will stay so.
    We raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 19:20-23:00.
    Current progression: Mogu'shan Vaults 5/6 heroic, Heart of Fear 6/6 normal, Terrace of the Endless Spring 4/4 normal
    Our recruitment post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...79752?page=1#4
    Our website: http://www.crescent-khadgar.enjin.com
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Lionizer#2931 and Dyaeblca#2972
    Last edited by mmocf39faf6c3c; 2013-03-02 at 10:09 PM.

Hey Mark ill copy paste a small part of our recruitment thread and the link in case it sparks your interest + a link to our guild forum.

Da VooDoo Shuffle is an adult-oriented guild that allows people with real life commitments to experience quality, high-end raiding. We do it without going too hardcore, which is reflected in guild policies (raids 4hr/day, invites start @ 19:50 server time, attendance to all guild events). At the same time however, we're not that casual - we play to experience and beat all high-end content the game has to offer, which requires teamwork, dedication, skill, and proper preparation - this will always be the main focus of our guild.

Raiding days!

Wednesday , Thursday , Sunday, Monday ! 19:50 - 00:00 server time

Outland Horde 10 man

This is our progress:

- Mogu'Shan Vaults 6/6 Heroic - 10 man -
    - Heart of Fear 6/6 Heroic - 10 man -
    - Terrace of Endless Spring 1/6 Heroic - 10 man -

If you feel like you have a shoot to join our raiding team feel free to apply.

Recruitment thread link - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uiting-for-MOP

Guild forum link - http://davoodooshuffle.guildlaunch.com

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

Deleted
    Dear Shila,

thank you for taking your interest in this open application, i am sorry to say that i/we are not interested in your guild, you sound like a mature bunch that we like, considering it is all about commitment, but looking around your forums and progress, i am sorry to say that your progress is not suficiant to my likings, i know i can't really complain cause i haven't really set foot in Heroic this expanion, but i know my capabilities, and i know i will just get irritated if i feel people are holding the raid group down. I wish you all the luck in raiding and recruiting and i hope you can show me that i was wrong, and that i should be sorry that i did not accept your offer!

Dear Sarj313

Your guild appears to be one of the guilds i like! your progress is more then good enough, and considering i don't have the time ( and skill probably as well ) to be in a full hardcore raiding guild you seem to be the perfect solution, before i write the entire apply tho, how big are the odds that you need a warrior and 2 healers as well? if they continue playing i would love to stick with them, at least on the same server, I'm not asking you to all give us a permanent raiding spot, cause that's nearly impossible ( 10 man guild with 5 new people say wut? ) I would love to keep in contact with you and your guild until i make my decision!

-edit

Obviously the warrior and 2 healers have a full HC background same like me,

Hi Mark,

I can link you a bit of are recruitment page an a link to are new website. We are currently in search of a Disc/Holy Priest for a core spot in are raid team ready for 5.2,

Calming storm is a stabile 10-man horde guild raiding with more or less current setup since the start of Cataclysm currently at 6/16HC.

We raid 19:45 - 23:00 server time 3 to 4 days a week (usually wed/thu, sun, mon/tue, but as our raiders are mostly grown-ups and have a life to manage I tend to put a week of raids up and then pull down the underpopulated ones). We're aiming for a stabile group of 12-14 people with rotation so that 100% attendance is not required.

We're mostly aiming at enjoying the content and getting the heroic kills without having to sacrifice other things we have in life but while respecting other people's time and effort (aka signing for raids not mandatory while coming and being prepared if you did sign being enforced).

If you'd be interested in a talk, add me at fourd#2399 or visit us at http://calming-storm.enjin.com/home

Well Mark it depends really... first I need to see some armory links of your friends before I can make any decision. And second chances are 50/50 because people always come and go.. For example I lost 3 core players in the past month. So you never know. Give me some armory's to check and ill get back to you.

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------