Getting in to Throne of Thunder

So I am a bit confused, is there going to be something holding us back from entering the raid day one of 5.2? Similar to AQ...... Or is all that gating or whatever its called for outside of the raid?

I'd like to know what I am going to be raiding on Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    If my knowledge is correct, the raid has no gating to get through (outside of LFR). The server will, at some point, unlock the opening to the front entrance of the raid, but you can get into the raid before that through the sewers.

Where did you get that bit about the sewers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MathPraetor View Post
    Where did you get that bit about the sewers?
    It's on the PTR. The Shado-pan set up a camp in the sewers and there's an entrance to the raid's courtyard from there.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Bleak_Hollow

This is true. You go through the sewers until the whole Isle is unlocked, at which point you can go to the front door, and fight Nalak as well.

Thank you very much for the confirmation.

There a little talk yesterday about LFR release being more stretched out, but nothing concrete. It was a case of taking what was being said in the interview literally, where they said LFR releases would be done "a couple of weeks" between each wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you get ported to the isle, you head to the sewers. There will be shado-pan guards standing outside, so it will be easily recognizable. You go through there until there is a mini portal. Walk into the mini portal and then you're directly outside the instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

go thro the vein mines, via a steep ramp in the water on the left side on the isle, it will take you into the forge, the beast pens and some other places, you can farm the trash in there for Black prince rep

In this first picture you can see the rock I used to run up. It's actually quite easy and surprised me it was right there. It's much easier to jump on the rock and use the chopper mount but is possible to get up without it:

http://i.imgur.com/Mw53ZwNh.jpg

Here's where it is on the map:
    http://i.imgur.com/CsQY82Nh.jpg
    Last edited by obixcx; 2013-03-06 at 01:18 PM.