503 iLvl Hunter Looking for high progression guild

Hello all,

I'm looking for a new home for 5.2 after some guild drama and disband.

Here are some details about me:

- iLvl 503 Hunter
    - 11/16 H 10M
    - Played since Vanilla and raided the whole time
    - Pride myself on not standing in fire
    - As far back as I can remember World of Logs existing I have been parsing in the top 200 in the world for my spec (whether it be SV or BM)

What I am looking for:
    Must Haves:

- 3-4 nights of raiding
    - Starts around 6-7PM PST

Nice to Haves:

- 16/16 H Cleared (I have historically been in guilds that clear a tier before the next tier is released. This has been the first tier where this has not happened. (Not including DS. I did not play during that tier.))
    - 25M (Looking to get back into 25 after 10M for so long)
    - Alliance (Would rather pay 25 than 55)
    - PvE (Not a deal breaker but would have to weigh against the other nice to haves)

I can submit any app/screenshots of UI/links to parses at your request.

You can message me in game at Slinger03#1677 or reply here.

Thanks

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a hunter for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 heroic modes in tier 14 as well as the meta achievement.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.