Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even if you could do that, prices for 5.0 and 5.1 VP gear is being slashed by 50% and 25% so you wouldn't get all your VP back.

clever use of game mechanics =/= cheating.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Question is: Will you have the desired rep to buy items fast enough? I mean..if you are Valor capped through the method the OP suggested, you still cannot buy a new item from that faction. You might just save yourself the hassle of some dailies in the next few weeks..or raids..or whatever to cap valors again.

The stated that you could get to friendly by clearing out trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    are you sure? when did they come up with that? I was pretty sure I could trade bossloot on wednesday that I looted on tuesday. I figured it would be the same for vp items :O

Also why would they have implemented that? During previous patches valor had been converted so this "exploit" could only be applicable on 5.2.
    and there you have your answer. Valor was converted. Meaning you had 0 valor. If you sold back an item worth 2250 valor. you had 2250 valor insted of 0. Therefor. what you are trying to do. Is fixed by another issue

You probably can now since there is no valor wipe however you will most likely get the new value back on the item. So if the item is 1250, you probably will only see 625 as that is the new price on the 5.0 valor items.