Word on the interwebs is that MoP isn't very alt friendly.

This may be just a QQ thread but i'm finding it difficult to gear up my alts in dungeons when people keep ninja'ing gear and Blizzard refuses to answer or resolve ticket complaints about gear. When an elemental shaman needs and wins a 2 handed STR mace. You know something is wrong.

Deleted
    Yeah I've had a hunter win caster trinket against my Mage, wasn't impressed, then I got vote kicked because it was mainly their guild group.

MoP isn't very alt friendly. But ninjaing gear isn't even close to the primary reason. People have been ninjaing since the beginning of time and there have been better eras for WoW for alts.

The main reason why it's not alt friendly is the lack of BoE VP/JP, gear upgrades behind a wall of reputation grinding and the massive ilevel requirement gap between the first LFRs and the last three.

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    MoP isn't very alt friendly. But ninjaing gear isn't even close to the primary reason. People have been ninjaing since the beginning of time and there have been better eras for WoW for alts.

The main reason why it's not alt friendly is the lack of BoE VP/JP, gear upgrades behind a wall of reputation grinding and the massive ilevel requirement gap between the first LFRs and the last three.
    Of course! I can't say I disagree but it surely doesn't help. Gearing is a big part of advancement in general in the game. Without the dungeon gear, you can't queue for LFR period, yet alone worry about the last three LFR's.

Old News. Not much we can do about it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post

Not only that but taking away the ability to do all your random heroics in one day hurt alts more than I ever imagined it would. Just valor capping on alts isn't the easiest thing to do lol. I LOVED being able to sit down and grind out 3-4 heroics and get some of the "daily" heroics done. This change wasn't soemthing I was worried about at first but 6 months in and it's quite clear how much it has impacted alts.

the little bit of a system they have to help alts hurts mains at valor cap on 1 toon all toons on that realm get a buff to increase valor gained with it taking so long to get valor cap anyway and the cap itself being low you really do not feel like putting the time into alts. 2-3 weeks to purchase 1 item.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM