Feral PvP: Shred and Ravage macro

I've been watching a few Feral PvP streams recently and all of them seem to use a macro which will cast shred if incarnation is not active and ravage if incarnation is active. Does anyone have this macro?

I believe it's

#showtooltip
    /cast ravage!
    /cast shred

I can check mine when I get home in an hour but that should be it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 08:36 PM ----------

#showtooltip Shred
    /cast [stealth] Ravage
    /cast [nostealth] Ravage!
    /cast [nostealth] Shred

There ya go
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Aah yes that would make sense, not sure how I didn't pick up on that instantly.

I guess this wold also work if you included Mangle on another line after shred for times when you can't get behind your target?

eg:

#showtooltip Shred
    /cast [stealth] Ravage
    /cast [nostealth] Ravage!
    /cast [nostealth] Shred
    /cast [nostealth] Mangle

nope, it would just keep trying to shred, and never mangle.

i think it should be '!Ravage' too, instead of 'Ravage!'

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post

But if Shred doesn't go off then it won't trigger the GCD and will cast mangle instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    But if Shred doesn't go off then it won't trigger the GCD and will cast mangle instead?
    no, it will just keep trying to shred and keep giving you errors about your position.

Aah damn, do you know any way to get shred and mangle in 1 button? Latency issues mean I can usually only Shred someone about 50% of the time.

I'm positive it's the "!" After ravage and not before, I copied as pasted the one I use that definitely casts ravage during incarnation and shred otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post

The "!" before abilities in macros is for toggle/ground targetable abilities like shadowform or flamestrike respectively. In the first case it will only toggle the ability on and never off (good for spamming the button); the latter case makes it so the ground target reticle doesn't disappear on button spam.

The "!" after abilities can be viewed as part of the actual ability name when a proc associated with the skill occurs. This happens with Ravage! as well as a mage's Pyroblast!

Ok this is interesting since I´m leveling a feral and I´m enjoying my kitty a lot.

I´m a bit noob bout macros and about druids so help me out here. With this macro If I´m behind my target and I´m in stealth I will hit Ravage; if I´m not stealth I will hit Shred, and if I´m not stealth but with Incarnation on I will hit Ravage. is that it?

Yes, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by AvaEve View Post
    The "!" before abilities in macros is for toggle/ground targetable abilities like shadowform or flamestrike respectively. In the first case it will only toggle the ability on and never off (good for spamming the button); the latter case makes it so the ground target reticle doesn't disappear on button spam.

The "!" after abilities can be viewed as part of the actual ability name when a proc associated with the skill occurs. This happens with Ravage! as well as a mage's Pyroblast!
    ah, my bad. i confused the 2