Heralf of the Titans group LF1 healer for TONIGHT (3/2) at 7 PST.

<Euphemism> of Cenarius is doing a Herald run tonight, and is in need of a last minute replacement healer.

level 80.
    no armor better than 226 (please have 200 min.)
    no weapon better than 232 (please have 200 min.)

This run is going to happen TONIGHT (3/2) at 7 PM PST.

please contact any level 80 or 90 from Euphemism on Cenarius for more info!

Deleted
    Might be worth of mentioning "Alliance / Horde, US / EU" etc. etc.

Deleted
    80 or 90 ? that seems odd..

Deleted
    Might be worth take a look http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 80s US HORDE. Let me know if you are US Horde too

15+ Year Old Account
    I got one question to be honest, has anyone actually tested if you can have a Level 90 in group while doing it? I mean the Achievement doesn't say anything other than to earn it YOU have to be 80, not that the group can't have anyone above level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I got one question to be honest, has anyone actually tested if you can have a Level 90 in group while doing it? I mean the Achievement doesn't say anything other than to earn it YOU have to be 80, not that the group can't have anyone above level 80.
    The requirement has always been that everyone must be lvl80 and not wearing anything higher than like 226 gear/232 weapons (what u can get on Ulduar 10m)

There was an glitch/exploit that has since been hotfixed that was allowing a large group of lvl90 players to get the achievement by zerging down the boss in under 10 seconds. They fixed this but are not removing achievements from those who earned it this way (which imo is BS). There excuse is the same they used when people got the Purebloods which is people didn't know that they werent supposed to get the achievement. Even though we all know that 9.5/10 of those people went in an intentionally zerged it down to get the title/fos. Just like 9.5/10 of the groups who got Purebloods were running N: Rag on their alts to get everyone in their guild a Pureblood.