Deleted

Sounds messed up?

So i just restored my whole computer and installed everything back onto it...

Now, whenever im, say talking with a friend on skype and playing a game with sounds on, my friends voice will come through the headset but the game music will come out through my laptop?

Same goes whenever i play a game and listen to music, the music will come out from my laptop while my game sound will come out through my headset...

Can somebody help me with solving this ?:/

Take a look at the Sound options in Windows. What devices do you have there to choose from?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    I got my laptop unit, my headset, my screen (not activated) and SPDIF (not activated).
    The thing is, when i turn off my laptops sounds i am still able to hear my friend on skype but every other sounds is just turned off, and i cant adjust the sounds on the computer

Edit: Solved it...

Seems like i had to turn off my headset properties in order to make my headset work..? No clue why i had to do so, but its working now!
    Last edited by mmoc53036163fa; 2013-03-03 at 04:12 PM.