DO NOT POST IF YOU AREN'T PART OF THE GAME!!!
This game will be a lot like our previous game (Batman theme) except that it will be Wildlife themed.
You can expect a wide variety of roles to be mixed up throughout all the players. As this is a Wildlife themed game there will be NO fake character claim option. I am passionate about wildlife and could easily name hundreds of wild lions, leopards, and cheetahs that are regularly followed in the wild, but I wouldn't expect that of others. This is why the fake character claim option has been removed.
A lot of you have played in a game I and Keleb have modded in the past , so you know what to expect. Those of you that are new to my games, or any games at all, I'll cover how things are run by me. The game alternates between Day and Night Phases. Day Phases will typically be 48 hours long though they may be shorter if a lynch happens prior to that. There is NO talking in the game thread once Night Phase starts. Night Phase will last between 24 to 36 hours (this will be decided by the mods based on when night is started).
Day Phase: This is when you openly speak in the thread and discuss your thoughts and beliefs on other players in the game. The objective of the Day Phase is to lynch one player who you believe is in opposition to your win condition. A lynch will happen when a majority of votes is placed on any one player. If time runs out on day phase then the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is more than 1 person tied with the most votes then the player who reached the most votes first will be lynched.
To vote on someone for a lynch simply follow these instructions:
On its own separate line and in BOLD type out:
Vote: Player Name
If you want to change your vote then you just have to simply vote for someone else (To help me out I wouldn't mind if you used Unvote Vote: Player Y , but unvoting is not required.
The role of the lynched person will be announced 8 hours after they are lynched.
Night Phase: This is when you get in your night actions. Your night actions will be submitted to me through a Quick Topic thread I will setup for you. If you do not get your night action in during the set time frame then you forfeit your action for that night. Precedence of roles generally goes: Roleblock related (e.g. Jailkeeper) > Crazy Effect Related (e.g. Busdriver) > Protection Related > Kill Related > Investigation Related.
1. Don't quote or screenshots your role (feel free to briefly summarize it in your own words, however). I will modkill anyone if I feel they crossed the line.
2. Don't speak to anyone else that is playing this game outside of your assigned threads (game thread and quick topic thread). This also means don't speak to other players through people who aren't playing and don't speak to other players about the game in person. If you break these rules you will most likely be modkilled. Since this can't be tracked by the mods we are working on an honor system. This is just a game that is supposed to be fun, so please don't ruin that fun for others. If you do slip up and talk about the game with someone else please inform me ASAP with exactly what was said. If I feel it will have an impact on the game you will be modkilled. I may also choose to be lenient if it was an honest slip that doesn't end up giving away too much.
3. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.
4. Don't break the forum rules.
1. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
2. Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
3. Deleting posts is forbidden.
1. Anakso, a Poacher (SK), is dead. Killed Night 4
2. Blood Fox
3. Blueobelisk, a Warthog (Modified Vanilla Townie) Day 2 Sacrifice
4. BrandonC, a member of the Scar Pride, is dead. Killed Night 2
7. Dyra, a Veterinarian (Modified Doctor) and Survivor, is dead. Killed Night 5
8. Everything Nice, a Cheetah Cub (Townie turned SK), is dead. Killed Night 7
10. Foxximcleod - Member of the Blondie Hyena Clan Killed Night 1
11. FusedMass - Queen of the Blondie Hyena Clan Day 7 Sacrifice
12. Greeney - ????????? Killed Night 6
13. Holz - a Zebra (Mason), and member of the town Killed Night 1
14. Kasierith, an Elephant Bull (Role Alterer), is dead. Killed Night 4
15. Kel, a Nomad Lion (SK), is dead. Day 3 Sacrifice
17. Lysah, a Crocodile (Cannibal SK), is dead. Killed Night 9
18. Majad, an Unknown Cub / Pup (Unconverted Traitor), is dead. Day 8 Sacrifice
19. Nightfury Treann - ????????? Killed Night 3
20. Populaire, a Leopard (SK), is dead. Day 3 Early Morning Kill
21. Rigimi44, a member of the Scar Pride, is dead. Killed Night 5
22. Robozerim - a Zebra (Mason), and member of the town Killed Night 6
24. Sammriy, a member of the Blondie Hyena Clan (Mafia), is dead. Day 9 Sacrifice
25. Semaphore - ????????? Mod Killed Due to Multiple Bans
26. Silkku - Member of the Blondie Hyena Clan and converted traitor Killed Night 3
27. Themius - Member of the Blondie Hyena Clan Day 1 Sacrifice
28. Uggorthaholy, Pride Leader of the Scar Pride, is dead. Day 4 Sacrifice
29. Worgenite, a King Cobra (Vengeful Townie), and member of the town, is dead. Killed Night 2
30. Xanjori, a Rhino (Modified Bomb), and member of the town, is dead. Day 6 Sacrifice
Welcome to my blog that I am posting to live from the Maasai Mara in Kenya. Over the next several weeks I will have interesting stories and photographs to share with you that detail what I experience each day and night. I have placed many camera traps out in the wild so that I can capture the action as it happens.
The first strange thing we have noticed is that the animals gather at the end of each day and offer up one of their own for us to enjoy for dinner. It is a strange event, but I guess it is their way of controlling who gets to live.
It is now Day 10.
With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline for the end of Day 10 is Monday, March 25 at 2:30PM EDT (6:30PM GMT)