Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Give me a good reason why I would say I'm going to be guilty if I'm not going to turn up guilty.
    I don't see why you think this is some get out of jail free card. If we used this logic then any scum could at the start of the game say "guys I'm gonna read scum if I get investigated but I'm town I promise - why would I say this if I wasn't lol"

And is there a problem rolo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Give me a good reason why I would say I'm going to be guilty if I'm not going to turn up guilty.
    I think it's more because its plausible the last remaining scum is hyena or lion and would come up guilty.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I get that it's suspicious but you're both ignoring the point I'm trying to make about Majad. I'm not trying to argue that it looks bad.

I had the choice not to use the kill and remain innocent, on night 6 I realized the chances of me making it to the end were slim, I went with my gut and decided to use the kill even if it meant I'd come back as guilty, I dunno, maybe my eagle has poor hygiene and can't wash the blood off.

I'm asking you to give me a shot because I think I've more than proven an obvious slip up by another player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of everyone Alice, only 2 successful investigations have happened (Fox and Majad), but they could still be SKs. That leaves 6 remaining to get an investigation off on. Sammriy is claiming she'll show guilty/scum, no point in investigating her. If put the investigation on Lysah or Celtic. I believe if anyone else would be sum, they would be SKs. I believe either Lysah or Celtic (and Sammriy) have the possibility to be hyena or lion.

My plan of attack would be to lynch Sammriy tonight, and then Majad tomorrow. Keep a tally of all our night actions as they occur an piece the puzzle together if the game is still going.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:43 PM ----------

Or even kill Majad tonight and Sammriy tomorrow (Sammriy pending Decagon's actions on someone else). Did Majad give a full list? I'll have to look once again. Hate page jumping on my phone.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    So Lysah claims to have watched BrandonC night 2, and that Kel killed him, hence our Day 3 lynch. Lysah claims to have watched Silkku night 3, and that Uggor killed him, hence our day 4 lynch. RCd lookout, but is very unclear on if its a nightly thing and won't give out a full list, and claims to be able to protect Deca, either directly or by being vague about the role.

We still have no role claim from Celtic, aside from avoiding night kill(s).

Falbacca claimed warthog after "burrowing" and not speaking all day. She was somehow saved from her lynch, which is still very unclear on how. No other role has come up claiming to be able to do that. Very well could be a warthog, but I think she might be something else. A full RC may be needed?

Did Majad give a full list of night actions?
    I can reassure you - I am a warthog that did the burrowing ability already - and the consequence was that I could not post nor vote the next day ... also if I was targeted by a killer the first night that I burrowed, they could wait and kill me the 2nd night (sorry kept forgetting to put that tidbit in there, though I don't think it makes much of a difference). I was jailed as well as possibly saved by Dyra, being a doctor, who unfortunately got killed.

Also:
    It's super late for me - and I'm extremely tired ... but I wanted to catch up with everything. Samm's saying she's an eagle - I looked it up online and there is a particular type of eagle found in that area of Africa - it can be found at this website.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...Masai-Mara.jpg

So, in that case, Samm could very well be an eagle. As for Majad as the colorful bird - it is also quite possible as well. Hmmm I'll think about everything some more tomorrow morning (it's coming up on 1 am) ... I'd like to also know what celtic's special role is - is just the speed of the impala or is there something else? but yeah ... I'm headed to bed.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-20 at 05:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Majad actions
    N1 - Semaphore, no response
    N2 - (left blank; someone still alive)
    N3 - Celtic, no response
    N4 - Dyra, no response
    N5 - Xanjori, no response
    N6 - Decagon, no response
    N7 - Sammriy, no response

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And is there a problem rolo?
    No problem, just trying to organize everything onto a single page for easier reading and try to poke holes somewhere. I think Sammriy did find a hole in what Majad said. I find it odd to have an investigator with a cop, and I'm unsure why Samm would show up with no response for Majad. It also all depends on who her second action was on (I'm assuming Blood Fox).
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deca--> elypop
    Lysah--> no movement (why?)
    Kasierith--> no movement
    rollo--> no movment
    rigimi-->no movement
    celtic-->no movement
    sammerily-->no movement

RIght now I do not trust Majad and I wonder why it said lysah never went anywhere on night 2

I need to head back to bed and try to get some more sleep but since it only takes so few to lynch I did want to say this before I head out (again, for real this time).

I felt that being honest with the town this late in the game was the best way to win it for the town and even though it's made me personally look pretty sketch, it's caused a slip up by another player so it was worth making myself look crappy if it gets another scum out of the way.

People were already saying Majad's RC/CC sounded odd and I'm confirming it's blatantly incorrect.

I hope to still be alive when I wake up. G'night, folks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    I can reassure you - I am a warthog that did the burrowing ability already - and the consequence was that I could not post nor vote the next day ... also if I was targeted by a killer the first night that I burrowed, they could wait and kill me the 2nd night (sorry kept forgetting to put that tidbit in there, though I don't think it makes much of a difference). I was jailed as well as possibly saved by Dyra, being a doctor, who unfortunately got killed.
    I just don't see how any of that would save you from a lynch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dyra's role didn't appear to be able to do that. Also, how did you know you were targeted? Did you choose to burrow, or were you given the choice to burrow and not talk, or die, or did you just burrow and assume you were attacked?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    RIght now I do not trust Majad and I wonder why it said lysah never went anywhere on night 2
    Simple, either you're good at lying or you got role altered by kas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Simple, either you're good at lying or you got role altered by kas.

That is what I got, its... interesting to say the lest. if it makes you feel better i have never stopped suspecting you.

vote: majad

Samm has a good point but you will likely not live long samm.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-03-20 at 06:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will be withholding my vote for anyone specific for the time being. I feel we could use some more information for a vote on the following day from everyone still alive after tonight. Better to be next day phase with 8 instead of 7, and more information. I may change this vote when I wake up as I feel we can go either Sammriy or Majad at this point. Waking up rather early and making a 5 hour drive to DisneyLand in the morning. I'll try to post at some point in the morning.

vote no lynch
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Right now Im suspicious of Maj - because a cop role at this point would be real easy to fake and the fact we already have one cop and Sammi for obvious reason. Lysah is giving my spidey sense a tingle but thats about all so it comes down to those two i think.

As to my full RC (because i saw somebody wondering what it was) Im a modified VT with an increased chance to live*

*Survive night kils

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a choice of when to burrow ... I knew one particular day I was going to be quite busy so I chose to burrow the night before - and then the next day I wasn't able to talk. I'm also assuming I was attacked.

I also have noticed that the three remaining people who voted for Xanjori are Majad, celtic, and Samm. Two of the people who did not vote against him and who are dead are Dyra & Robo (both townies).

FoS on Majad
    FoS on Samm

I'm leaning more towards you two rather than celtic at this point.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-20 at 01:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's currently 2 votes Sammriy (first), 2 votes Majad, and 1 vote no lynch. I believe we have 29 hours to weigh our options. I believe we are down to only 1 scum, so only 1 night kill. On the off chance we have 2 night kills, we wil be down to 6 potentially with a lynch today. Do we want to entertain a no lynch to preserve more votes when we get more information? Or just off with their heads?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a lot of claimed power roles, even if we do have 2 die, that leaves us with 6 and the remaining TPRs can figure out another scum, day would end, and only one more would die, leaving 4 alive with one scum. This is assuming we do have 2 NKs, which would be a worst case scenario, I would bet we only have 1 scum left. A no-lynch seems like a good idea, but I'd like to hear what others say in case I miss something and a no-lynch is actually bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    We have a lot of claimed power roles, even if we do have 2 die, that leaves us with 6 and the remaining TPRs can figure out another scum, day would end, and only one more would die, leaving 4 alive with one scum. This is assuming we do have 2 NKs, which would be a worst case scenario, I would bet we only have 1 scum left. A no-lynch seems like a good idea, but I'd like to hear what others say in case I miss something and a no-lynch is actually bad.
    If the scum who is alive is investigation immune then we will gain no further information tonight. So its pointless putting off a lynch. As was also pointed out even if we lose 4 people over today and tomorrows day/night cycle we will still have 5 alive which narrows down the list of possibilities of scum.

As to who we should vote im honestly split.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that, but we also have a watcher, a tracker, and an investigator. Like Rollo said, we probably have a lone mafia member who does not have investigation immunity. However, if everyone else agrees that a no-lynch is a bad idea, I'll probably vote on Maj.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... I'm off to run an errand - I'll be trying to think about everything that's happened while I'm gone ... I'll be back around noon CST.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have about 300 miles left in my drive. At the moment I'm 55/45 Majad and Sammriy. I do agree that a no lynch may not be necessary and that we most likely have a single scum remaining.
    wyrd bið ful aræd