Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ...
15
23
24
25
26
27
35
75
... LastLast
  1. #481
    Field Marshal Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Just asking a question, that's all.

    Let me ask you this though, if the majority we all voted for turns out to Scum. Would you agree it will look very scum-suspect on those who waited till late day, and did not vote for him?

    Hypothetical of course.
    Yes and no. It depends on the situation and this situation (Day 1, New Player, Weekend start) warrants waiting till late in the day for a vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    celtic209 obvious scum 2013
    You just mad i killed you last game :P

    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    It's fact he flew off the handle so quickly, his voting also didn't go in line with the majority out of everyone taking things easy and nice. This is the first red flag. My vote still with majority. If he does turn out to be scum. Only his scum mates would try to defend it to the bitter end. Let's take that into account next time we do our voting...

    FOS

    celtic209
    I get annoyed pretty easily and have a bit of a temper :P And if my scum mates were going under the bus id be pushing for a lynch unless we had a viable alternative target to divert the attention to: see worgenite last game

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Yes and no. It depends on the situation and this situation (Day 1, New Player, Weekend start) warrants waiting till late in the day for a vote.



    You just mad i killed you last game :P



    I get annoyed pretty easily and have a bit of a temper :P And if my scum mates were going under the bus id be pushing for a lynch unless we had a viable alternative target to divert the attention to: see worgenite last game
    I'm just saying, take it a bit easy. Your snapping and being a tiny, just a bit irate.

    Could easily be interpreted the wrong way. That's valid point.

    You could be just snapping or it would be defensive if you are Scum. I'm just waiting to end out the result if he was scum or not then we can go back review who voted for him and who waited.

    Not saying their Scum.

    But it makes it Scum-Suspect.

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post

    You just mad i killed you last game :P
    I never looked who it was, actually.






    But I'll remember this post.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  4. #484
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Wait, not voting on someone for being gone for a day and then going to bed is suspicious? It's never a good idea to end day earlier than necessary (i.e. when I nearly had a nervous breakdown and voted Worge to death in the last game, causing an SK win).

    FoS holz for trying to lynch people early.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-03-04 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  5. #485
    Field Marshal Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm just saying, take it a bit easy. Your snapping and being a tiny, just a bit irate.

    Could easily be interpreted the wrong way. That's valid point.

    You could be just snapping or it would be defensive if you are Scum. I'm just waiting to end out the result if he was scum or not then we can go back review who voted for him and who waited.

    Not saying their Scum.

    But it makes it Scum-Suspect.
    I see your point, I just get annoyed when people declare me scum for no other reason then they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I never looked who it was, actually.






    But I'll remember this post.
    Bollux >.<

  6. #486
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, not voting on someone for being gone for a day and then going to bed is suspicious? It's never a good idea to end day earlier than necessary (i.e. when I nearly had a nervous breakdown and voted Worge to death in the last game, causing an SK win).

    FoS holz for trying to lynch people early.
    Letting lurkers live is bad for the town. Most people luckily get that. You don't seem to get it though.
    + 49

  7. #487
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Letting lurkers live is bad for the town. Most people luckily get that. You don't seem to get it though.
    When did I say we shouldn't lynch them? What I'm saying is that we should give the maximum time possible to at least possibly gives them a chance to reply.

    Like I said before, dragging out days is good for the town in most situations. If I had waited out the day last game (yes, I'm using this example yet again) town probably would have won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  8. #488
    Field Marshal Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Letting lurkers live is bad for the town. Most people luckily get that. You don't seem to get it though.
    Lynching lurkers at the end of the day is good for town. It isnt the end of the day yet so cool your lynch-jets mate

  9. #489
    GO GO GADGET LYNCH-JETS!

    /c
    if I left...no one would care

  10. #490
    Field Marshal Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    GO GO GADGET LYNCH-JETS!

    /c
    Unvote Vote Worgenite
    For a terrible joke >.<

  11. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Nah he had one before that.

    But anyway, it's been almost 36 hours, there is no reason for anyone to not vote for Themius.

    FoS Blood Fox
    FoS BrandonC
    FoS celtic209
    FoSDecagon
    FoS Dyra
    FoS Everything Nice
    FoS Greeney
    FoS Majad
    FoS Silkku
    FoS Rollo
    FoS Sammriy
    FoS semaphore
    FoS Worgenite
    You're not going to get a lot of support/benefit of the doubt later in the game if you keep typing "FoS" and then everyone who doesn't vote the way you want them to vote in the time range you expect. I've already posted (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20408930) that he'll get lynched and there's no need to vote him (I'll still give him a chance to CC/RC and wait out the irrelevant day at this point) than lynch a potential cop/doctor/etc... You're just being impatient, and that isn't going to justify changing my mind. Unless you have reason to suspect Themius is scum (more than "he hasn't posted yet") I see zero reason to rush a lynch. Statistically speaking, I'd say the most likely people to be scum right now are the 3rd through 5th vote on Themius.

  12. #492
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Someone's gotta die
    I volunteer Lysah for this task.
    She's the only one qualified enough.
    Go into the light. Do not fight the pillow that is upon your face.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 03:56 PM ----------

    Haha, now if Lysah is NK'd, I'm going to look so scummy.
    3:

  13. #493
    Well I already stated that I'd wait until morning and if Themius hadn't shown up, I'd cast my vote. With nothing else to go on, I see no reason why lynch all lurkers shouldn't go through.

    Vote Themius

  14. #494
    Scarab Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    4,753
    He's been actively posting on Gen OT, he replied to his confirmation PM, so provided he then got his role PM he knows the game is on.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  15. #495
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    That's odd then, not sure why they wouldn't post here.

    Not like it matters, in all likelihood (unless they say something) they're lynched anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  16. #496
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Well I already stated that I'd wait until morning and if Themius hadn't shown up, I'd cast my vote. With nothing else to go on, I see no reason why lynch all lurkers shouldn't go through.

    Vote Themius
    And that's the hammer! It's now inofficially night.
    + 49

  17. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    FoS Everyone from GenOT.
    Hey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You're not going to get a lot of support/benefit of the doubt later in the game if you keep typing "FoS" and then everyone who doesn't vote the way you want them to vote in the time range you expect.
    Holz probably likes to hand out FoS like handing out candy to the children.
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And that's the hammer! It's now inofficially night.
    I can still vote!

    Unvote Vote Themius

    I was reading the posts.... :c

  18. #498
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Holz probably likes to hand out FoS like handing out candy to the children.
    This sounds odd after that whole fingering/fisting deal.

    *Darts off and goes back to sleep.*

  19. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And that's the hammer! It's now inofficially night.
    You seem awfully eager for night, any reason why? What's going happen?

  20. #500
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    You seem awfully eager for night, any reason why? What's going happen?
    Why am I eager for night? We need 16 to lynch, and we have 16 votes. It's night.
    + 49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •