Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I counter Robo's claim: I'm Nightwing and I know the real Batman so...
    Vote Firebert 2.0
    Curses! Foiled a wait a minute! Doesn't Nightwing follow the same non killing ways as Batman?! You are trying to kill me therefore you're not Nightwing therefore I can still be Batman!

I have sent about half of the role PM's out. There is a 60 second cooldown between PM's so if I'm 100% efficient this would take me 30 minutes.

I'm not that efficient though. I'm double checking and making sure the right people are getting the right roles. Also, Keleb just got to see a number of the descriptions and he has suggested a few minor tweaks. They should all be done within the next 30 minutes.

Also, I have received a number of PM's asking questions. I am not ignoring you (especially the new people which is 3 of the 4 PM's). I will respond once I'm done sending out all the role PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I have sent about half of the role PM's out. There is a 60 second cooldown between PM's so if I'm 100% efficient this would take me 30 minutes.

I'm not that efficient though. I'm double checking and making sure the right people are getting the right roles. Also, Keleb just got to see a number of the descriptions and he has suggested a few minor tweaks. They should all be done within the next 30 minutes.

Also, I have received a number of PM's asking questions. I am not ignoring you (especially the new people which is 3 of the 4 PM's). I will respond once I'm done sending out all the role PM's.
    Question: Why did you not split the list between Keleb so that the cooldown would be halved?

because keleb cannot be trusted! lynch him!!!
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

unvote
    vote NotFuriousTeddy

Getting a post in before this thread gets to 10 pages and we still don't even have any roles.

Mechagnome
    Unvote

I don't want treann to be lynched before I get my role PM

P.S. THAT WASN'T A CRITICISM OF KRAY. I was only noting the speed at which this thread was growing.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Unvote

I don't want treann to be lynched before I get my role PM
    buddying, obv scum

Ironically everyone on this page has an animal in their forum avatar/sig so far. Excluding me of course.

Wanted to pop in and say hi as well ... still don't have my role yet either. hmmm wonder what kind of animal I'll be ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ironically everyone on this page has an animal in their forum avatar/sig so far. Excluding me of course.
    Yeah, pink dragons on a black background are native umm...african species and are known to be very reluctant to migrate

So many nerds in this thread.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

What if the people saying they don't have a role actually have their role and are just trying to throw people off, because they're killers.

Mechagnome
    Lady Gaga is my favorite animal!

not an animal! lynch!
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

In reference to Populaire... I hear that the wild Lady Gaga is quite ruthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    In reference to Populaire... I hear that the wild Lady Gaga is quite ruthless.
    I heard she's a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Then i'll go full inactive so this will surely work to prove i'm whatever the get i role.
    Sorry but scum do that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    * blows up a dust storm to be able to make a dramatic entrance

Hello... I'm your co-mod. I cannot be voted or killed. It is to me you turn when you think Krayzy (Mr. main-mod) did something wrong. I'll then tell you that he didn't do anything wrong.
    Vote Keleb

wat
    I don't. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So many nerds in this thread.
    Hello. Do you want to go "out" for a dota 2 game?