Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    What does NFT, stand for and why do you dislike one another?
    The initials of my name, And i don't hate her, just when it's about Mafias.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So you ARE scum, you just don't feel like defending yourself yet.
    See http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20439040
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

..............wut
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

..............wut
    Yes .

just got home - had an interview at temp agency but the job I was being considered for didn't work out so I'll have to wait and see about others

oh well time to go look at all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Yes .
    You think I'm a clown? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
    Random casual stuff now

But of course! Blue lips one. Don't you remember that mafia game is not about having fun but is to amuse other people?

People complain I'm not pushing lynches but no one will vote for NFT. And then they are surprised why I'm not pushing lynches.

I think I made my point.
    Random casual stuff now

Just so you know. I'm staying out of the stupid "NFT crap".

If a vote is clearly for one person (which NFT is) I will accept. I'd prefer that drama stays out of the game though. It's dumb and has nothing to do with the game.

While we're at it... I'd like to point out Treann's location says "Colombia SPIRE" all of a sudden, with "-pire" also incidentally being the ending to the word "Empire". As we all know, the Empire was the antagonist faction of the Star Wars franchise where Peter Cushing portraying Grand Moff Tarkin in Episode IV. Peter Cushing also just so happens to have played the part of Sherlock Holmes in "Sherlock Holmes (1964-1968)" and reprised the role in 1984 in Sherlock Holmes and the Masks of Death. Meanwhile his countryman Jeremy Irons suspiciously appears in a TV series called "The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes" in 1971.

Starting to see the connection?

Jim Cummings went on to voice Scar in Disney's "The Lion King (1994)" where Jeremy Irons strained his voice in the middle of the song 'Be Prepared' only to be replaced by Jim Cummings for the rest of the piece. Jim Cummings of course was already voicing a different character in the same movie: Ed, the hyena.

I'm not making any accusations here, Treann, but you undeniably have some very strong ties to the Hyena mafia.
    Last edited by Everything Nice; 2013-03-06 at 11:53 PM.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

I thought girls, are made from sugar, spice..and everything...nice?

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I thought girls, are made from sugar, spice..and everything...nice?
    You're next.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just so you know. I'm staying out of the stupid "NFT crap".

If a vote is clearly for one person (which NFT is) I will accept. I'd prefer that drama stays out of the game though. It's dumb and has nothing to do with the game.
    ... Why mafia game has been taken so serious?

You're next.
    Quietly backs away

slowly moves backwards inching

Out of view

People complain I'm not pushing lynches but no one will vote for NFT. And then they are surprised why I'm not pushing lynches.

I think I made my point.
    We're not complaining about it, but it's just uncharacteristic of you to not be...aggressive.

Also, the lack of insults directed at me is surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

... Why mafia game has been taken so serious?
    Not feeling good today. My previous post probably came off a bit brash. Not what I was going for.

Just saying that I will accept "NFT" if used in a vote against you.

Sorry guys, I took a nap.

I don't really know what I can say to make you not think I'm scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Hello, sorry it's been a rather long day so I'm just getting a chance to catch up on everything now.

Blueobelisk has really stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

To me it reads like I'll just go with everyone else and wait for night instead of questioning other people or throwing out their own thoughts to share with the town and gain some more insight.

Awesome, asks people why we're suspicious of him. Might get some info!

It's been said but this just screams deflection and sets up a whole platform for "Well I can't be scum, I didn't even know they knew each other" It's just a little too obvious for my tastes and while yes, I could be absolutely wrong and they could really not know about that.

It does say on the post on the front page there are quick topic threads made for night actions.

To sum that up, I don't know 100% that Blueobelisk is scum but my gut is saying something is just not right and it's all a little too obvious.

Vote Blueobelisk
    I'm not scum. All that stuff about deflection...It's probably true that it would be an obvious way to say "oh I'm not mafia I don't even know that" but I just didn't know the rules because I've never played before and I'm not scum right now.

How would I know that all the mafia can convene together just because there's a quick topic thread for that? I thought it was possible that any mafia could cast an individual vote in their own personal quick time threads. I think since there are less mafia roles than any other, there's a high chance that my "quick topic" thread is individual, no? So how would I know about something like that.

Also I have another question since we're doing this. Uhm. Say the mafia night kills someone. Is it all of them responsible for performing the kill or is it one person? (I'll ask this to Krazy if you guys don't know.)

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Well, 22 hours to go (I think?), and I'm going to be (mostly) gone for the next 12-14 of them.

So, I'm going to cast my vote. I may change my mind later on, depending on the events of the next day.

For now, though..
    Vote: Blueobelisk.

I stated my reasoning earlier. And he comes across as the most scummy of the prospective candidates. And his defence/excuse was weak. I may be right, I may be wrong.. but that's the name of the game.
    I see. My excuse for what is weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    UNVOTE
    FoS: blueobelisk
    FoS: celtic
    Att his point in the game its very hard to pull strong conclusions, however reading their responses I'm not a big fan. sadly I don't have much more to add other than that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Off to bed after this, I swear Mommy!

Celtic just dropped a CC it seems, while I don't agree with him doing it without any real pressure coming in, I'll believe it.

vote blueobelisk

FoS FusedMass

I wanna see Blue does under pressure
    I'll cry under pressure. :/ I don't want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Also, intended to do this in last post but slipped my mind...

FoS Blueobelisk, for the reasons that others have observed as well (reasoning for voting was bandwagon, strange responses to accusations, so on). I recognize that, like me, he can be a brand new player, but it does seem a bit strange.
    And... FoS Xanjori. Based on this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-Style/page36 3 people FoS Blueobelisk, he echoes them and simultaneously casts doubt on 5 others. Does it make sense that someone would suspect five people for doing nearly the same thing that he did, in continuing a line of suspicion? Especially when his suspicions are just the echoes of the poster immediately above him. It almost feels like he leaped on an opportunity to cast blame on others, even though his accusation had little to no substance and was just a shorthand reiteration of the other poster. Trying to fit in by leading people false paths.
    Ya I'm sorry about that Celtic vote, I honestly had a weird sleeping schedule last night and thought I had to get a vote in quickly by the deadline, so I voted for what I thought everyone was concluding too.

Your guys accusations are fun though, I do like the attention.

I'll say this though, don't lynch me. I'm not scum, and if you care about the town it's to your disadvantage to kill me, especially with a lynch. (If it was a night kill it'd be different because the scum would have done that, but to kill me with the lynch just means you wasted a vote that could have killed a scum. Well, you guys all know that I guess.)

Uhhhhhh I want to cast a finger of suspicion on Xanjori.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Celtic's defences do make sense, I mean, everyone is bound to disagree at some point. It could very well have been a coincidence that holz died after he butted heads with Celtic. Celtic might even have been framed, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Unvote Celtic FoS Celtic

I kind of want to hear some more from Uggor, he hasn't posted much for a bit. I know he had an internet outage or something, but it seems to be fine now, yet he hasn't posted.

FoS Uggor
    I work nights, so I went to bed and now I'm up and at work!

I FoSd the people I did due to lack of posts, suspicious posts, etc, but had like 25 pages worth of stuff to try and sort out, to quote, and it was a hassle.

I'm suspicious of Blueobelisk, Celtic, and FusedMass the most atm.

Unless I missed out on something, there's a lot of garbage to try and read through, but did Celtic claim roles posting about that a bit back? If so, eliminate Celtic from my list.
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-03-06 at 11:58 PM.

One person carries out the kill, but the group decides who to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Not feeling good today. My previous post probably came off a bit brash. Not what I was going for.

Just saying that I will accept "NFT" if used in a vote against you.
    I understand you. And it's ok Kray, don't worry.

The NFT thing was just for fun btw, count the votes by that if you want. (But i still don't like being named like that)

I understand you. And it's ok Kray, don't worry.

The NFT thing was just for fun btw, count the votes by that if you want. (But i still don't like being named like that)
    EN seconds these feelings...

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.