1. #1281
    Mafia isn't about what people say, it's about why they say it.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  2. #1282
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Sorry that I haven't been posting ... have been playing Wow all day lol (had to unwind alot because of yesterday). I did check earlier today whether it was day yet but at the time it wasn't. Worg did tell me that it was daytime at one point (can't remember exactly when though). So now that it's daytime, it's best if I get to posting ... time to go read posts

  3. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Sorry that I haven't been posting ... have been playing Wow all day lol (had to unwind alot because of yesterday). I did check earlier today whether it was day yet but at the time it wasn't. Worg did tell me that it was daytime at one point (can't remember exactly when though). So now that it's daytime, it's best if I get to posting ... time to go read posts
    enjoy 60 pages of Kas and FusedMass


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  4. #1284
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Okay:

    You've contributed next to nothing to the game. Your posts are low and the posts you HAVE made scream "I just want my post count to not be last so that people won't look at me." You posted pretty much immediately after the day started today - another joke post commenting on the mod's use of pictures - and still haven't said anything useful. This proves that you ARE watching the game and aren't just AFK.

    So, with all that in mind, here's what I think. I think you're scum with a night kill. I think you're actively watching the game to see how your progress is going and I think you're refraining from arguments because you don't want to get targeted. You're playing to stay alive, not to help the town. You won't even joke vote anyone, that's how careful you're being.

    You lurk in every game you play, but in the past games when you were scum you acted like this. When you were town you usually posted one tidbit of help a day and would help vote on wagons. You aren't doing anything this game but trying to stay out of the spotlight.

    Vote kel
    I'm not going to give my explanation and then note vote. Everyone else always does that and I am not everyone, I am Lysah.
    like Majad said ... don't underestimate Lysah ...

  5. #1285
    putting pressure on someone is not lynching them.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. #1286
    High Overlord Rigimi44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Kel still a no show? Odd. I'm going to bed early tonight, hopefully Kas and fused don't blow up the thread, and we hear some more from semaphore.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

  7. #1287
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    putting pressure on someone is not lynching them.
    ^^^ I really didn't want a Lysah lynch, I just wanted her to actually say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  8. #1288
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    [QUOTE=Decagon;20461469]I tried to start a bandwagon on you last game. You called me a bad player and implied that you believe that I don't deserve to play.

    I was Batman. Town. Don't try to use that argument on me.

    And it starts - the whole feud thing all over again ...

  9. #1289
    High Overlord Rigimi44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Yeah, as I noted, my vote was to force kel to say something and stop intentionally lurking (which is what I am assuming he is doing; now I'm not too sure). Which is why I'm a little surprised he hasn't said anything yet.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

  10. #1290
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Yeah, as I noted, my vote was to force kel to say something and stop intentionally lurking (which is what I am assuming he is doing; now I'm not too sure). Which is why I'm a little surprised he hasn't said anything yet.
    Last activity 12:37AM today. I wouldn't hold someone to be consistently online on a Friday night.

  11. #1291
    Kel is offline for me. Unless he has the same option as me, to stay offline even when logged in but I don't know about that.

    Nevermind the latter, his last activity was at 11:37 PM GMT 0, 4 hours and 23 minutes ago. His last post was 5 minutes before that.

    I doubt he's lurking. We'll see how it goes tomorrow(today).

    Damn it, Kasi. :c

  12. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'll try something

    [SIZE=]I WONDER WHERE SEMAPHORE, FALBACCA AND KEL HAVE GONE TO. I SURE HOPE THEY AREN'T LURKING.[/SIZE]
    Sleeping.

    It sure is nice that the whole world lives on the same timezone.

  13. #1293
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Kel is offline for me. Unless he has the same option as me, to stay offline even when logged in but I don't know about that.

    Nevermind the latter, his last activity was at 11:37 PM GMT 0, 4 hours and 23 minutes ago. His last post was 5 minutes before that.

    I doubt he's lurking. We'll see how it goes tomorrow(today).

    Damn it, Kasi. :c
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.

    Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.

  14. #1294
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    [QUOTE=Kasierith;20461701]Side note: is there anyone who didn't post at all in day two? Because I know I haven't seen Anakso post even once since the first day.[COLOR="red"]

    Her last post - I think - was #686 (I might be wrong though).

  15. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.

    Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.

    Anyone can do that. Just press someone's profile. "Last activity" is listed.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  16. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.
    Yup. Settings > General Settings > Log in & Privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.
    Always watching you.

  17. #1297

  18. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.

    Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.
    If you've got anything to hide, you can go to your profile and go to "General Settings" you can click "Invisible Mode on". The little light next to your name will always show as offline and your "Last activity" thingy will not be listed.


    Also note how I phrased that in a way that would discourage it.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  19. #1299
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Though, now that I've gotten both of you to shut up for a minute (hopefully):

    Lol at this!

  20. #1300
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    11,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If you've got anything to hide, you can go to your profile and go to "General Settings" you can click "Invisible Mode on". The little light next to your name will always show as offline and your "Last activity" thingy will not be listed.


    Also note how I phrased that in a way that would discourage it.
    Psh, that wouldn't do me much good I make a post practically every day. Although I do often leave the forums up when I go away to class...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •