Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Umm...not sure how to break this to you man, but you`re gonna die right away.
    Well this seemed certainty worth waiting three day's to come back to..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Well you've still got 2 hours to convince us to lynch someone else.

GO!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Well you've still got 2 hours to convince us to lynch someone else.

GO!
    I'm active now. I wasn't active before because I couldn't post at all...

at all. I deem a more suitable target someone who didn't try to save a town from being killed. Someone who's not as active. If you're only vote for me because I haven't been posting well I need a better reason then that, obviously that has changed. So if anyone wants to target me I want to see a reason please other then jumping on wagon is

scum suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is, possible! It helps if you do have a role that is not worth losing though, main reason I haven't been voting is because I prefer to hear a defense, if I find it believable I won't vote, otherwise I will.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    It is, possible! It helps if you do have a role that is not worth losing though, main reason I haven't been voting is because I prefer to hear a defense, if I find it believable I won't vote, otherwise I will.
    I cannot role confirm or mod will kill me, isn't that how it works. What if my role is actively helping the town during the night to find the scum without going too full into details.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm active now. I wasn't active before because I couldn't post at all...

I deem a more suitable target someone who didn't try to save a town from being killed. Someone who's not as active. If you're only vote for me because I haven't been posting well I need a better reason then that, obviously that has changed. So if anyone wants to target me I want to see a reason please other then jumping on wagon is scum suspect.
    Being active =/= Town status. Just pointing that out. Atm suspicion is mainly falling upon you because of your desire to rush days.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot role confirm or mod will kill me, isn't that how it works. What if my role is actively helping the town during the night to find the scum without going too full into details.
    No, you can say what your role is, in your own words. Like how I both RC'd and CC'd main thing that probably let me live through the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can claim whatever you want, just as long as you don't screenshot your role, copy/paste your role, or quote your role. As long as you say your role in your own words, you can claim whatever you want. You can claim whatever you want as a CC as well. I thought this had been explained 3 times now (once when Uggor thought the same thing as you, once when Blue got lynched, and once just now).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

FOS Majad

I didn't see him/her detail out a reason for me expect for jumping on the wagon. Let's recall on second night, I defended a townie that was about to be killed. If you're confusing rush with over eagerness, then yes I've been rushing/eager to not lynch someone but play the game. To remove me out of a game. A reason is needed other then I've been over eager.

If not. It's no wonder the scum are still in this game. Remember I haven't been positing not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. No reason on day I return to remember vaguely eagerness when started the game confusing that with solid suspect let me read last few threads unless YOU want to rush the game and just vote me out for sole reason of voting me out..

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you not pay any attention whatsoever to the fiasco that was day two with Blueobelisk? Do we really need to go over this again? Of course you can role claim, just don't do it via screenshot. Just say "I'm this role and I can do this".

10+ Year Old Account
    You can role claim/character claim without being mod killed. You just can't simply copy paste the PM you got. If you put your ability into your own words it's all OK.

Like last game I was The Scarecrow which was an Alterer role. When I claimed, if I had posted this:

Character: The Scarecrow
    You are Dr. Jonathon Crane, though your victims know you better as "The Scarecrow." You are a psychologist who specializes with drugs to induce the most horrifying of hallucinations while you pray on the deepest fears of your victim.

Role: Alterer.
    Each night you can pick one player whose role will be altered. If you target a cop, s/he will get the opposite result s/he would normally receive. If you target a doctor, he will kill his patient instead. If you target a killer, he will accidentally save his patient instead. Your ability does not do anything if you target a roleblocker.

Win Condition: Survivor.
    You do not have any allegiance, you win the game simply if you can remain alive at the end of it.
    That would have gotten me mod killed. So I posted this
    Well, so here we go:

*raises a paw and swears to tell the truth*

Amazingly enough, my night targets follow listo's quite closely.

N1: Lysah
    N2: Robozerim
    N3:
    N4: Falbacca (as you all knew anyway)

Now for the role claim! \o/ I'm an Alterer!! What's an Alterer you ask? Well, the person I target at night (if they have a night role) has it reversed. So if they're killing someone, they will save them instead. On the flip side, if they're protecting someone, that person dies instead. Naturally, as I can screw the Town over as well as the Mafia, I'm neutral and have a Survivor win condition.

And finally, the Character Claim. And the reason I've left N3 blank is because you've been wrong all along about the Scarecrow, because the Scarecrow is me. And the person I targeted N3 (if the lore isn't misleading) is therefore Batman. ^_^ I thought it for the best I didn't blurt that name out. Also thought it for the best I didn't target Batman a second time since he's obviously a protector role in part (since I still think he's a Jack). I had hoped to dissociate myself from the Scarecrow role by going as far as implicating myself as an SK, but then Listo happened. (Love you really)

Oh and I advise checking in on Rolo and Vanatos. One or t'other (or both) is scummy mc scum scum.
    Which was all to the good.

Did you not pay any attention whatsoever to the fiasco that was day two with Blueobelisk? Do we really need to go over this again? Of course you can role claim, just don't do it via screenshot. Just say "I'm this role and I can do this".
    Why are wanting to rush so much. I thought rushing was considered to be scum suspect. If logic from Dyra is correct. Then you're rushing, therefore falling scope to being suspect?..unless they're is a certain reason you want me out of the game or game to move on in next hour.

perhaps do you you're night command. Let me catch up.

10+ Year Old Account
    FOS Majad

I didn't see him/her detail out a reason for me expect for jumping on the wagon. Let's recall on second night, I defended a townie that was about to be killed. If you're confusing rush with over eagerness, then yes I've been rushing/eager to not lynch someone but play the game. To remove me out of a game. A reason is needed other then I've been over eager.

If not. It's no wonder the scum are still in this game. Remember I haven't been positing not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. No reason on day I return to remember vaguely eagerness when started the game confusing that with solid suspect let me read last few threads unless YOU want to rush the game and just vote me out for sole reason of voting me out..
    Let me put this bluntly, your constant reminding of how you defended a townie that got lynched is annoying because, while not meaningless, we all got the message a long time ago. I've defended townies when I was scum anyway, it's not like you couldn't be doing the same. You're wasting time, we're not rushing to lynch you, the day's end is very near (Dyra said a couple hours, I thought it was significantly less) and the person with the most votes, even without a majority, will be lynched. Your best shot is to role claim and hope enough are here and trusting you to vote somebody else.

Deleted
    Why are wanting to rush so much. I thought rushing was considered to be scum suspect.
    The night ends in like 1:30 hours. It's not really rushing.

As for my vote on you, my reason to do it is as everyone else's. Mine was mainly because of your inactivity once you got banned, which I considered weird since you're pretty active and the other is you just rushing for lynch in every day.

I'll hold on my vote if I hear something from Falbaca or you doing something that will change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are wanting to rush so much. I thought rushing was considered to be scum suspect. If logic from Dyra is correct. Then you're rushing, therefore falling scope to being suspect?..unless they're is a certain reason you want me out of the game or game to move on in next hour.

perhaps do you you're night command. Let me catch up.
    Once again, regardless of what I want, you're going to be lynched if you don't act fast. The day's end via time running out is near.

Let me put this bluntly, your constant reminding of how you defended a townie that got lynched is annoying because, while not meaningless, we all got the message a long time ago. I've defended townies when I was scum anyway, it's not like you couldn't be doing the same. You're wasting time, we're not rushing to lynch you, the day's end is very near (Dyra said a couple hours, I thought it was significantly less) and the person with the most votes, even without a majority, will be lynched. Your best shot is to role claim and hope enough are here and trusting you to vote somebody else.
    So it's a personal reason rather than a solid strategy?

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 09:05 PM ----------

Oh role claim. I can tell my role, without getting into trouble, yes?
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-14 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's a personal reason rather than a solid strategy?

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 09:05 PM ----------

Oh role claim. I can tell my role, without getting into tomorrow, yes?
    You really wish to play this game? I'm not voting for you because I think you're scum, I'm voting for you because the alternative was Falbacca which I decided I didn't want to have lynched. As for your previous implication that I am scum, I have a near flawless voting record. I placed the first solid votes against both a hyena and a lion, I didn't vote for Blueobelisk and only didn't put up a basic defense of him because he was lynched while I was at work, I didn't vote against Kel because he was close to lynch at the time and hadn't had a chance to defend himself. I have a better record than you do and yet didn't go on for dozens of posts of how great my past actions have been. Stop being stupid and roleclaim!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Fused, you DID rush (or at least tried) a lynch, I can't actually recall who it was, but you did indeed, hell, that's one of the major reasons you seem suspicious to me. Unless you can convince me you're worth more to save than Falbacca, I won't switch off.

Also, that's not a personal attack...

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    ]Oh role claim. I can tell my role, without getting into trouble, yes?
    Yes, one thousand times, yes, you can role claim without getting mod killed.

You really wish to play this game? I'm not voting for you because I think you're scum, I'm voting for you because the alternative was Falbacca which I decided I didn't want to have lynched. As for your previous implication that I am scum, I have a near flawless voting record. I placed the first solid votes against both a hyena and a lion, I didn't vote for Blueobelisk and only didn't put up a basic defense of him because he was lynched while I was at work, I didn't vote against Kel because he was close to lynch at the time and hadn't had a chance to defend himself. I have a better record than you do and yet didn't go on for dozens of posts of how great my past actions have been. Stop being stupid and roleclaim!
    Being stupid you subjective to you're point of view, unless has a degree in a mental health expert to tell me my IQ level. I don't take it personally. No worry's mind you. However it's my first day of returning. Nice to..embrace this familiar feeling in my mouth when I'm playing the game on the same level of other people who believe their voting record is flawless. If that was the case we wouldn't have any mafia left in the town.

Vanilla Townie