Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ...
35
75
83
84
85
86
87
95
... LastLast
  1. #1681
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Unless I miscounted, I hammered, so yeah it'd be kinda pointless to vote now. Entirely possible, I've miscounted before.
    Oh, oops. I didn't know we were that close. Unofficial night then, I suppose, unless Robo miscounted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  2. #1682
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh, oops. I didn't know we were that close. Unofficial night then, I suppose, unless Robo miscounted.
    Either way, day ended 10 minutes ago...I think.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  3. #1683
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Current Vote Tally:

    Through Post 1683

    Falbacca 9 / 17
    FusedMass 3 / 17
    Semaphore 1 / 17

    It takes 9 votes to lynch.

    1. Blood Fox - Semaphore Post 1601
    2. celtic209 - Falbacca Post 1577
    3. Decagon -
    4. Dyra - FusedMass Post 1613
    5. Everything Nice - Falbacca Post 1598
    6. falbacca
    7. FusedMass - Falbacca Post 1666
    8. Greeney - Falbacca Post 1603
    9. listo95
    10. Lysah - FusedMass Post 1621
    11. Majad - Falbacca Post 1661
    12. Rigimi44 - Falbacca Post 1606
    13. Robozerim - Falbacca Post 1673
    14. Rollo - Falbacca Post 1670
    15. Sammriy - Falbacca Post 1667
    16. semaphore
    17. Xanjori - FusedMass Post 1618

    Any posts or votes posted after post 1683 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.


    More trouble out in the bush it seems.

    I am going out with some local guides to investigate. I should be back within the next 8 hours with an update.



    Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)


    (Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

  4. #1684
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Either way, day ended 10 minutes ago...I think.
    I thought it ended an hour and 10 minutes ago, but I'm notoriously bad at getting the timing right.
    edit: bump

  5. #1685
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    When myself and Keleb got to the reported scene of the commotion all we found was a lot of blood and oddly enough a lot of bandages.

    We found tracks for something that limped away from the scene, but as far as we can tell they survived.

    This is the only photo we took while out, so I hope you enjoy it.



    Falbacca is still ALIVE.

    Deadline for the end of night 5 is Friday, March 15 at 7:00PM EDT (11:00PM GMT)

  6. #1686
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,795
    Filler bumpity bump post.

  7. #1687
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    On day 6 of our trip into the Maasai Mara we went out to find chaos.

    Animals were extremely skittish today for some reason. Whenever we'd approach one a stampede would break out.





    We also found quite a few Maasai warriors armed and at the ready.



    It seems one of the Maasai Veterinarians was attacked and killed over night and the warriors were armed and ready to protect the rest of their tribe.



    While out in the wild we also were told of a tragedy that had struck the Scar Pride of lions.



    Dyra, a Veterinarian (Modified Doctor) and Survivor, is dead.


    Rigimi44, a member of the Scar Pride, is dead.


    As an animal lover (Survivor) Dyra could win with any animal faction if she survived until the end.


    Deadline for the end of Day 6 is Sunday, March 17 at 2:30PM EDT (6:30PM GMT)

  8. #1688
    So Falbacca is lynch immune - how very interesting.

    Vote listo95
    You're posting just as must as fal whom is targeted by the town for not saying much. I guess people give you the benefit of the doubt since you tried to say what your role is, but you didn't actually role claim much less character claim. This is the exact strategy you used last game (wouldn't admit you were deadshot for a long time) and you ended up being scum. If you have a good answer for this I'd like to hear it. People have proven they aren't after your neck so if you're trying to help the town it's time to start contributing.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-15 at 06:43 PM.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  9. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So Falbacca is lynch immune - how very interesting.
    I'm guessing she has an option not to post for it to explain why she didn't post yesterday. Also guessing it's a one time ability like BlueObelisk's.

  10. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm guessing she has an option not to post for it to explain why she didn't post yesterday. Also guessing it's a one time ability like BlueObelisk's.
    It probably is, but lynch immune implies town in my opinion. It's possible they give a one time lynch immunity to a scum, but I don't really see it fitting with all the other scum we've seen.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  11. #1691
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Yay!!! I can talk again! though apparently I lost alot of blood. Yes I'm a warthog and I couldn't talk because of that ability. I had an appointment to get my taxes done as well as some other errands and I knew I'd be gone during most of the afternoon and would not get much posting done anyway.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-15 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Just merely added a word for clarification.

  12. #1692
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Current Vote Tally:

    Through Post 1692

    It takes 8 votes to lynch.

    listo95 1 / 15

    1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Everything Nice
    5. falbacca
    6. FusedMass
    7. Greeney
    8. listo95
    9. Lysah - listo95 Post 1688
    10. Majad
    11. Robozerim
    12. Rollo
    13. Sammriy
    14. semaphore
    15. Xanjori

    Deadline for the end of Day 6 is Sunday, March 17 at 2:30PM EDT (6:30PM GMT)

    (Just posting to get the updated list of living players up. OP is of course updated as well.)

  13. #1693
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Why would there be bandages if you're a warthog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  14. #1694
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why would there be bandages if you're a warthog?
    I have no idea - I'm just grateful that there were any bandages at all!

    Now ... I was watching what was going on and - I admit it drove me nuts that I couldn't come in here and defend myself - but anyway, I noticed there were a few people who - even after Xanjori had mentioned that I could have the warthog role (which I do) - stuck to their guns in voting for a lynch against me and somehow seemed oblivious to what he had said. I'll need to go back through the thread and figure out what to do from there.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-15 at 10:28 PM.

  15. #1695
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Vote: Greeney

    He voted Falbacca, he seems to criticize people for fast lynching, even when he's part of the bandwagon, his votes have been very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide) and he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched), he showed his suspicion of everyone on the quick lynch 2 nights ago but only accented on Falbacca and Rollo, completely ignoring Rigimi, who turned out to be mafia. He also was very adamant about lynching Blue. I dunno, he just seems scummy to me, especially when you consider he's a veteran and probably very good at hiding that he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Vote: Greeney

    He voted Falbacca, he seems to criticize people for fast lynching, even when he's part of the bandwagon, his votes have been very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide) and he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched), he showed his suspicion of everyone on the quick lynch 2 nights ago but only accented on Falbacca and Rollo, completely ignoring Rigimi, who turned out to be mafia. He also was very adamant about lynching Blue. I dunno, he just seems scummy to me, especially when you consider he's a veteran and probably very good at hiding that he's scum.
    There's a difference between voting and being part of a fast lynch. When I say fast lynch I mean someone is trying to lynch someone before they have a chance to defend their self. First thing I did yesterday was start the day with a vote on Rollo; Not sure how you get I can be a middle of the pack bandwagoner when I do that. Can you say you've had the guts to start a lynch on someone yet? I can't recall you doing anything of note during the game. I explained why I went with Rollo over the other three; I only changed my vote to Falbacca because she wasn't posting and nobody else seemed to care about Rollo. I suggested at least 1, possibly 2, of Dyra, Rigimi, Rollo, and Falbacca were scum; Seems like I was spot on with my guess, but it seems like you're trying to twist things a bit in your post.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-15 at 11:04 PM.

  17. #1697
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    There's a difference between voting and being part of a fast lynch. When I say fast lynch I mean someone is trying to lynch someone before they have a chance to defend their self. First thing I did yesterday was start the day with a vote on Rollo; Not sure how you get I can be a middle of the pack bandwagoner when I do that. Can you say you've had the guts to start a lynch on someone yet? I can't recall you doing anything of note during the game. I explained why I went with Rollo over the other three; I only changed my vote to Falbacca because she wasn't posting and nobody else seemed to care about Rollo. I suggested at least 1, possibly 2, of Dyra, Rigimi, Rollo, and Falbacca were scum; Seems like I was spot on with my guess, but it seems like you're trying to twist things a bit in your post.
    I can guess that at least one of the 15 still alive are scum!

    The only "bandwagon" I've tried to start was one on Lysah, and her answers were satisfactory enough that I stopped (that and I got a tad frustrated ). Falbacca is probably town (I feel it's safe to say that she is indeed a warthog, seeing as she would try to defend herself before the lynch happened, or at least post once so the lynch wouldn't have happened), Rollo I believe to be town, Dyra was town (sort of, mostly). You were right about Rigimi, but while you pointed out that those were your suspicions, the ONLY two you expounded on were Rollo and Falbacca. If I'm remembering completely opposite, point it out to me, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  18. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I can guess that at least one of the 15 still alive are scum!

    The only "bandwagon" I've tried to start was one on Lysah, and her answers were satisfactory enough that I stopped (that and I got a tad frustrated ). Falbacca is probably town (I feel it's safe to say that she is indeed a warthog, seeing as she would try to defend herself before the lynch happened, or at least post once so the lynch wouldn't have happened), Rollo I believe to be town, Dyra was town (sort of, mostly). You were right about Rigimi, but while you pointed out that those were your suspicions, the ONLY two you expounded on were Rollo and Falbacca. If I'm remembering completely opposite, point it out to me, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?
    I don't know why you keep saying I said Falbacca was special, can you perhaps go quote where I "expounded" on Falbacca, apart from her inactivity? Because I don't remember it.

    I said Rollo was the only special one because he was the only one of those four to have not voted out Themius and I doubt any of those four would have lynched their own Godfather. The onus is on you to prove you're right here, seeing as you're the one trying to provide an argument, not on me to go quote every single post to prove you're wrong. Go read over the previous day and post something here when you have it.

    Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?
    And yes, I have had the guts to lynch someone. Anyone who I thought was scum. Additionally, I did my best to try and save BlueObelisk, as I was certain he was town, until I realized he tried to off himself. I recommended the town go after Uggor much before he was actually lynched, I think when we decided to lynch BlueObelisk instead, but once again nobody cared about my suspicions at the time.

    Now, can you tell me what Decagon did that's been helpful to the town? I'd love to hear it because you placing a random vote on Lysah doesn't really seem that impressive to me.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-15 at 11:44 PM.

  19. #1699
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    You voted on Falbacca, and didn't try to change that bandwagon, that, I would say is focusing on someone.

    And yet, you still voted on Blue, he wasn't scum, Robo was the first one to really get a bandwagon off on Uggor, while I remember that you did say that you thought Uggor was suspicious, you also didn't continue with it, you didn't push, otherwise, Uggor would have been lynched Day 2.

    What have I done? Well, I defended Blue even more voraciously than you did, I attempted my hardest to keep Falbacca from being lynched, I contributed in making Lysah speak up, and now, I'm helping the town in trying to get someone lynched who I believe is scum. If you'll look back, I haven't voted on any town lynched (the two we've had ) and I've done my best to protect them from being lynched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You were the only one of the four who I counted that didn't vote to lynch Themius. Before anyone mentions it, yes I know that sounds hypocritical. It just means of the 4 I listed, you're the one I'd feel is most likely to be in the Hyena mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm saying of the four I listed I think you're most likely of them to be scum, I have no idea who's scum and who's not. I thought I explained already that I think you're more likely to be in the Hyena group because you're the only one of the four I listed to not vote out Themius, which is why you got my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Blue and Kel are irrelevant IMO. You're confusing why I'm voting for you, so I'm going to summarize it:
    You were part of the fast lynch at the end with Uggor
    I listed four people, none of you gave him a chance to claim, you did not have any information on him
    you were either ignorant that he could be lynched soon or you wanted to kill someone not in your party; I find that to be scummy behaviour
    the only reason you got my vote over the other three I listed is because you were the only one I noticed who did not to vote for Themius (It looks like Robo said Rigimi wasn't on that list either, but I thought I counted him in it)
    Themius was the only member of the other mafia party that I recall being lynched


    Your reasoning for voting Uggor was fine, but refusing to give someone a chance to RC (or not caring how close they are to a lynch) is a scum tactic in my book.
    Vote for whoever you like, just don't be in a rush to do it when they're about to be lynched and you have no information.


    Try not to take it so personally. :/

    These are the posts that I find most suspicious from you. It's highly suspicious that you keep saying that the Themius vote is what's important, yet, you didn't vote on Themius yourself.

    Just a few posts above, you claim that you protecting Blue was further evidence that you're town, yet, in those posts, you say that Kel and Blue are irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  20. #1700
    Additionally, I just went over the 4 days just to see what the difference between us was at the end of the day. I find it really ironic that you say I only vote "very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide)." You ought to vote for yourself based on that logic, seeing as I was only in one "middle of the lynch" vote on someone I suggested going after on Day 2, one no vote, one initial vote, and one lynch vote. You were in more middle of the pack votes than me. lol...


    Day 1 - Decagon ends the day with no vote
    Day 1 - Greeney ends the day with no vote
    Day 2 - Decagon ends the day with no vote
    Day 2 - Greeney ends the day with the lynch on BlueObelisk (which really should have been BlueObelisk ending the day with the finally vote on himself) - Townie
    Day 3 - Decagon ends the day with the 5th vote on Kel - SK
    Day 3 - Greeney ends the day with the 1st vote on Falbacca - ?
    Day 4 - Decagon ends the day with the 10th vote on Uggorthaholy - GF
    Day 4 - Greeney ends the day with the 8th vote on Uggorthaholy - GF


    Additionally, just in case you don't want to believem e about Uggor and you don't feel like reading over the thread; Here's proof that your other half of the argument "he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched)" is BS as well.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20429568



    Going over your last post and responding now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •