Page 92 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hello sunshine, missed me?
    *pants happily*

the reason people are looking at you is that you have not talked much. I agree i likely have been too forgiving with Fused, the only person I wouldn't lynch is deca and listo. the people who make me the most suspiscousare:

1. Fused
    2. Lysah
    3. Thermal paste queen.

OMGUS FoS? =p

Also, lets not let Majad/sammriy/celtic fly under the radar forever. We are conveniently only looking at the most active posters, even EN has posted more than these people in the past few game days. Whether they invent excuses or not doesn't matter to me at this point, when the game starts getting down to the last few people it's way too easy for scum to say "lol brb going out in the woods for the weekend" and hide from the game.

Majad said he was back,
    sammriy said "I'll post tomorrow"
    So let's see if this holds true.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-18 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible I will be MIA tomorrow for a good part of the day. My sister is having a baby and I'd kind of get yelled at if I didn't make an appearance at the hospital after he is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    OMGUS FoS? =p

Also, lets not let Majad/sammriy/celtic fly under the radar forever. We are conveniently only looking at the most active posters, even EN has posted more than these people in the past few game days. Whether they invent excuses or not doesn't matter to me at this point, when the game starts getting down to the last few people it's way too easy for scum to say "lol brb going out in the woods for the weekend" and hide from the game.

Majad said he was back,
    sammriy said "I'll post tomorrow"
    So let's see if this holds true.
    oh no what are you going to do?!! like... I pawed you!

any who you are right, Majad needs to post along with summarily, Im not happy they are not posting this late into the game, its scummy or don't care. ( I understand majad being gone. with little chance to check the fourm)

I still think Celtic is lying, but people ignored my post so i assume no one agrees.

( killed my raid on lei shen because i was typing this and they pulled >.<

Deleted
    I don't have much to say. I would about Sem but she isn't playing and I'll let Kray handle it.

As for voting on the next person, I don't really feel comfortable nor do I know who I really should vote on so I'll refrain from voting, for now atleast, but I probably won't vote at all.

Celtic lying about what? If I recall, he was the person who claimed modified-VT Impala thingy backed by Semaphore
    his role, its less what he said. Its how he said it, and hes constantly bitching if someone looks at him.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't have much to say. I would about Sem but she isn't playing and I'll let Kray handle it.

As for voting on the next person, I don't really feel comfortable nor do I know who I really should vote on so I'll refrain from voting, for now atleast, but I probably won't vote at all.
    so you must have a powerful night role if you're so willing t give up a vote?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    so you must have a powerful night role if you're so willing t give up a vote?
    ?

I don't need to vote lynch anyone as of right now, unless it's to change the balance on a lynch or something. Like I said, I have no reasons to vote on anyone now.

oh no what are you going to do?!! like... I pawed you!

any who you are right, Majad needs to post along with summarily, Im not happy they are not posting this late into the game, its scummy or don't care. ( I understand majad being gone. with little chance to check the fourm)

I still think Celtic is lying, but people ignored my post so i assume no one agrees.

( killed my raid on lei shen because i was typing this and they pulled >.<
    Not really sure how many times I've had to say in this thread that I don't really have much time on the weekends and that I do on the weekdays. I believe I even said it in my very post in the thread. If I didn't care I wouldn't make sure I post every day so that people know that yes, I am interested. Also, I've stuck to my word on everything I've said so far, including, I'll check in the morning and if x person doesn't show up by morning, I'll vote or if x person does show up, I'll remove my vote. Anyways, sorry, got a little flustered with that as I've explained numerous times.

With Sema dead and no RC/CC done by a mod we have no way to confirm Celtic's role and I don't really have much concrete evidence just an inkling that he's one of the only or the only lion left. He's the only person still alive who didn't vote on the Uggor lynch. It's not very solid but it's all I've got on him.

As for Decagon's claim, do SK's show up as town or is something funky? That's one thing that I couldn't find a true confirmation when I googled.

FusedMass, I feel like we just go in circles and circles without anything new ever being said. I don't get why you don't see the pressure on you. It's not that you voted for him, it's the fact YOUR vote killed him before he came back. Doesn't matter that other people voted.

Those are the people who have stood out to me the most.

So with nothing truly solid I'm going to see how the day shapes up, I will have time plenty of time before deadline to see if I can come up with something a bit more concrete and to talk it out with everyone else.

Heading back to bed.
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-18 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Typos

Unvote
    Still not sure of lynching Fused. however I don't want to lynch thermal paste queen quite yet.
    shit wheres the pressure >.>

I think SKs should show up as scum, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Ely had some modification. In other games, SKs can be strongman, cannibal, ninja, and... Not sure if there's anything else. But each modification changes how the SK operates. It's possible that he was just immune to investigation.
    I guess I was just curious because both Ana and Ely came back innocent but both were SK's and didn't appear to be working together. Hard to say that anyone is exonerated from Deca's investigations is all I'm trying to get at. We don't truly know if Greeney was scum but we do know that Xanj was innocent and Deca got innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1910

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

Everything Nice 2 / 11
    FusedMass 2 / 11

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Everything Nice - FusedMass Post 1898
    5. falbacca
    6. FusedMass - Everything Nice Post 1868
    7. listo95
    8. Lysah - FusedMass Post 1888
    9. Majad
    10. Rollo - Everything Nice Post 1856
    11. Sammriy

Deadline for the end of Day 7 is Monday, March 17 at 7:30PM EDT (11:30PM GMT)

As I said, I may think about pushing back the deadline a bit because of the mod kill, but there are currently over 15 hours left in this day, so it shouldn't be needed.

Edit: I have had to edit and re-edit about 5 times before posting this and have now edited it again after posting it. I'm going to bed. I'll check back in in about 8 hours (right before I head out).

I think SKs should show up as scum, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Ely had some modification. In other games, SKs can be strongman, cannibal, ninja, and... Not sure if there's anything else. But each modification changes how the SK operates. It's possible that he was just immune to investigation.
    ely and anakso likely did not kill anyone that night. I still believe that they can only go every other night. anywho

Vote: celtic
    do not trust, even a tiny bit.

Yeah I noted that on the investigations too. But, if Deca was making a false claim, I think he'd know better than to label two KNOWN dead scum "innocent". That would be beyond silly.
    Oh, yeah. I agree.

Guess I was just saying not to use the investigations as a be all and end all if we still think there's a SK afoot. I don't think Deca was making a false claim, for what it's worth. No one has come forward to counter claim cop and if you're gonna fake claim cop it's pretty darn huge when you have to do the fake investigations as well.

As for Celtic, he said he'd be quite busy this weekend so I'll give him some time before deadline. May I ask, Blood Fox, why don't you trust him? What about the RC makes you not believe it?

Like I have said it is not his RC its aura surrounding it, eveyrtime he mentions it he attempt to make people feel ab for even asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Thank you. I was afraid id have to FoS myself today. Anyways No i dont know why certain mafia players did certain things. I am not psychic.
    Ive already CCed and partial RC with sema confirming the speed aspect of my role. What more do you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    *le sigh* One of these days Im going to come online, see no suspicion of myself and will have to FoS myself just so we can spend another day looking at the Impala.

Secondly I have fairly low activity compared to everyone esle because Im not used to playing on a two real day/mafia day cycle. Used to 3/4 real days per mafia day. I will try and pick that up. As to the content of my posts. Im trying to just keep up with the sheer volume of posts in such a short amount of time. I will try to most more often and more meaningful posts.
    He still has not kept up on the final promise. I understand him not posting much but you should at lest post something that takes more than 10 seconds of thought.

Unvote
    I don't tie them together very much. NFT could have been an an impala. I simply do not trust celtic, its they way he is posting things. I'm not saying my reasoning for not trusting him are the best. I don't trust him at all, may be you'll find out why.

its quite easy to fake something like that, it took me 2 minutes of looking at the impala wikipedia page that they can run really fast and that's their main trait, coupled with the fact a few people have said they very well may be no VT's It's not hard ot guess an impala's night action is based on their speed. He also seems very defensive about fully RCing when he is already half way there.

I mean it's not hard to say

" I'm a giraffee, I have a long neck I can track people"
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-03-18 at 09:42 AM.

its quite easy to fake something like that, it took me 2 minutes of looking at the impala wikipedia page that they can run really fast and that's their main trait, coupled with the fact a few people have said they very well may be no VT's It's not hard ot guess an impala's night action is based on their speed. He also seems very defensive about fully RCing when he is already half way there.

I mean it's not hard to say

" I'm a giraffee, I have a long neck I can track people"
    You make some valid points. I before, was saying some of the same things about celtic209. (No one listened at the time.) he posted once since this day started, while other people have posted, numerous, numerous times. It's a bit unfair he can get away with posting once for entire cycle. From what I gather, celtic209 said he was VT, and he had night actions?

I thought he claimed modified-VT, but I couldn't find the quote on that... I know he claimed Impala and "our ability has something to do with our speed..." as a pretty vague explanation of the role.
    I think that was Blood Fox point too. Celtic209 had enough time to vote last round, this round. Not enough time to detail his role. I'm reading the examples that Blood Fox is supplying. It's not illogical. He's not asking the world from celtic209, just a few more details. If anyone else had refused to offer details about their role this late into the game, they would've been voted off so fast, they're head would spin. Because he posts like once every 40 hours. He's been able to fly under the radar and I don't believe that's fair.

celtic209 gave vague examples, not detailing his role. If he was town. You'd think he'd be eager to full disclose more information about him.

I agree its risky for celtic, at the same time I think he could have easily done this. I could be wrong and im the only one wit the feeling. Anywho.... who else are we looking at?

Yeah I'm not disputing the possibility, just saying that Celtic tying his fate to someone who could've thrown him under the bus was extremely risky for him. But I wouldn't mind further details, Celtic kind of needs it right now since without Semaphore he loses some power of alibi. Krayzy not disclosing the info on Semaphore affects Celtic a bit.
    True. I guess while I was away they decided to modkill instead of voting off. The great thing about that, is no one dies to night actions. The thing that sucks about that we cannot confirm their role or any details about them at all. You're correct it is extremely risky, Blood Fox has been asking for information for at least one round from him. I know Celtic had to see the request, just didn't bother to respond.

What do you think so far, based on what we know right now. (I seriously doubt Celtic even with time given is going offer more details about his role) do you believe him to be town or scum?