Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    So you don't even know how the ability works. Have you used it once since the game started?
    If it is like a role from last game, it is a coin flip if he is attacked I would assume. There is also no way for anyone but the scum who attacked him (if they did at all) to know now if the ability has been used.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Getting angry at everyone? Please show me these posts. Yes I was slighty annoyed at everyone coming back and pointing the finger at me everyday but wouldnt you be after defending yourself multiple times?

Unfortunately due to Sema's mod kill it cant be confirmed but look at the warthog ability. Similar no?

Finally I just realized we have a godfather alive. So all Fused has to do is not kill deca tonight, show up innocent to investigation with the GF immunity and bobs your uncle Safe for another day
    I have said before. I welcome an investigation to me. No one will wind up dead. I'm not nervous because I'm innocent. Had I known this was an option earlier, I would have happily have done it. Once that is complete. That can be put to rest. She can do the investigation right away. However it's rather inconvenient you're reasoning because we cannot verify what you said

Because the person was mod killed. But you recall that from checking on the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If it is like a role from last game, it is a coin flip if he is attacked I would assume. There is also no way for anyone but the scum who attacked him (if they did at all) to know now if the ability has been used.
    How can we verify he's not just making that up. We haven't heard about it till now. Didn't draw attention, and I assumed no one attacked him.

Deleted
    Someone will wind up dead. Thats how scum win. They kill townies at night. If I am lynched today I think the more prudent act you be to jail you. This way if we have one less night kill, bobs your uncle, Godfather caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main problem with what you plan Fused, there is no guarantee Decagon will live through the night. He is a RC'd cop, chances are extremely high he will wind up dead tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Not much, and that's also why he's acquired a lot of votes. Fused being scum doesn't automatically clear your name though, and you being scum doesn't clear his. It's the town's decision on who we find at most fault and who's the most likely to be scum. I've cast my vote on him, but that does not mean I'm going to vouch for you.
    Thats cool. Even if I am lynched today (and i know you will all be saddened by that) I know that when i turn up as an Impala - Modified VT - People will take a serious look at FusedMass hopefully lynching him and winning the game for town (Which counts as a win for all townies in my book)

To the rest of the people who have not voted. I'll just say this, and leave it at that. I welcome an investigation into me. If I have anything in my background. She will disclose it to everyone. If she wind's up dead. I will happily accept the vote to be knocked out. But at very least. Allow deca to do the investigation and clear my name. It only takes one night phase and then we can focus on the actual scum.

Anything more I say now, is just going to be repeating what I already said. And it seems even though certain people have been given a very, very bad excuse they choose to kept to their guns on me for personal reason. All I'm asking for is a tiny bit of fairness. Voting off Xan, shouldn't make me be removed from the game. If you recall, everything nice, and celtic209 also voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Main problem with what you plan Fused, there is no guarantee Decagon will live through the night. He is a RC'd cop, chances are extremely high he will wind up dead tonight.
    If they wind up dead. I'll let you vote me off by default. Because THAT will be a very scum suspect reason. Just give me the chance to clear my name, all I'm asking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both the godfather and the SK show up as innocent, so yes, my investigations should be taken with a grain of salt, in all likelihood, we have both an SK left and a godfather. My ability is essentially null at this point.

Like Dyra pointed out before she died, Lysah is also suspect, we shouldn't just ignore her and let everyone kill each other while she sits back and kills during the night.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    How can we verify he's not just making that up. We haven't heard about it till now. Didn't draw attention, and I assumed no one attacked him.
    Sema confirmed my ability had to do with speed.
    How can we verify you aren't making up your Vanilla VT role?
    And how can you assume noone attacked me unless you are one of the scum and you didnt attack me.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 04:09 PM ----------

Anything more I say now, is just going to be repeating what I already said. And it seems even though certain people have been given a very, very bad excuse they choose to kept to their guns on me for personal reason. All I'm asking for is a tiny bit of fairness. Voting off Xan, shouldn't make me be removed from the game. If you recall, everything nice, and celtic209 also voted for him.
    I was the second or third voter. Not the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Both the godfather and the SK show up as innocent, so yes, my investigations should be taken with a grain of salt, in all likelihood, we have both an SK left and a godfather. My ability is essentially null at this point.

Like Dyra pointed out before she died, Lysah is also suspect, we shouldn't just ignore her and let everyone kill each other while she sits back and kills during the night.
    You think she could be scum?

Sema confirmed my ability had to do with speed.
    How can we verify you aren't making up your Vanilla VT role?
    And how can you assume noone attacked me unless you are one of the scum and you didnt attack me.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 04:09 PM ----------

I was the second or third voter. Not the Hammer.
    Let me ask you this. If you and I found someone more scum suspect, then me or you. Would you vote for them and allow the investigation through the night on me to be complete before you voted on me?
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-18 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    Let me ask you this. If you and I found someone more scum suspect, then me or you. Would you vote for them and allow the investigation through the night on me to be complete before you voted on me?
    If you came out with a guilty on somebody then yes I would vote them. Thats about all that is going to convince me that they are more likely scum then you are.

And as has already been pointed out, Godfathers have investigation immunity which would make you look innocent to a cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's entirely possible, Fused. Lysah is a good player and if she was scum, shed try to act as town as possible, much like Greeney did and if you recall, Greeney was not suspicious at all.

Something.

If you came out with a guilty on somebody then yes I would vote them. Thats about all that is going to convince me that they are more likely scum then you are.

And as has already been pointed out, Godfathers have investigation immunity which would make you look innocent to a cop.
    Let's try to find middle ground then. At least for one night. I just want one night phase for the person to verify who I am. Is there anyone we're missing besides you, or me (in you're eyes) that could be considered scum?

It's entirely possible, Fused. Lysah is a good player and if she was scum, shed try to act as town as possible, much like Greeney did and if you recall, Greeney was not suspicious at all.
    She did fly under the radar alot. Okay hmm. What do you think celtic209?

Here's a couple examples of your temper and sarcasm at anyone who dares try to question you.

I get annoyed when people accuse me of being scum with no proof at all. If he had something then sure I wouldn't mind. But because i haven't for someone (YET) even though i have well over 12 hours to do so, and im trying to give them a chance, Im scum. I find that annoying.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 02:15 PM ----------

Because i haven't voted for someone****

You just mad i killed you last game :P
    Role fishing? Tut tut. I gave a CC. If that isnt enough then my RC wont be either

Yes. Am i still the most suspicious person in this game? Personally i dont think so but im a bit biased.
    Thank you. I was afraid id have to FoS myself today. Anyways No i dont know why certain mafia players did certain things. I am not psychic.
    *le sigh* One of these days Im going to come online, see no suspicion of myself and will have to FoS myself just so we can spend another day looking at the Impala.

Here's your stance on lurkers.

Lynching lurkers at the end of the day is good for town. It isnt the end of the day yet so cool your lynch-jets mate
    I kind of have to agree - If checking here isnt one of your first priorities then why sign up to a game? Its disrespectful to the mod and to the other players. With day being so short, people should be checking/posting here at least once (preferably) more times a day. I know we all cant get here at times but being inactive all the time is pointless...
    And yet you continue to say, oh yeah, I promise I'll post more. In fact, since you asked for evidence, I'll find that too.

Guys ive been sick so sorry for not posting - Just pleae hold off on a lynch until ive caught up
    Secondly I have fairly low activity compared to everyone esle because Im not used to playing on a two real day/mafia day cycle. Used to 3/4 real days per mafia day. I will try and pick that up. As to the content of my posts. Im trying to just keep up with the sheer volume of posts in such a short amount of time. I will try to most more often and more meaningful posts.
    So to sum up my thoughts, you asked me for proof so there it is. If you're gonna call someone else out for what they've contributed, please, show me what exactly you've contributed. Because all I see is someone who shows up when they're called out and defends themselves, disappears again until it happens again (which is usually daily, if you weren't suspicious, maybe this wouldn't happen all the time.) And continues to have great excuses as to why you haven't posted, you make sarcastic remarks when people doubt you. You've gotten a free pass through multiple suspicions, you did RC but you just keep disappearing after you defend yourself and don't make good on your promises.

So, I'll ask you, show me what YOU'VE accomplished if you're going to call out other posters.

Vote Celtic

Until you can show me what exactly makes you better than Fused instead of all caps posts, there's my vote, I think the reasons should be fairly obvious after my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Celtic more than you so far, Fused. A vanilla VT just seems out of place when we consider that all other VTs are modified, or at least suspected to be modified.

However, if I had to guess, I would say you are both town and our scum lies in Lysah or Sam, possibly even listo (but I'm like, 95% sure he's a JK).

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Really, FusedMass. Again? You voted for me initially and then you inquired on my thoughts on Celtic as if saying "I will unvote you if you vote with me". Then, you accuse Celtic, he defends himself, and you try buy his vote in exchange for an unvote? Are you just going to go around in a circle until you find someone who won't defend himself and you've bought every town vote off of yourself?
    I wasn't directing my message about you.

I asked you're thoughts on him, well well before you ever mentioned his name. I was the one upset that Blue got voted off when people started to vote Celtic off. That you can go back and verify. You even said it yourself in the reasoning you gave on why you voted for Xan. The Blue situation. Kindly do not put words in my mouth.

I didn't try buy his vote. I asked his point of view. He seemed confident enough that I was guilty. Since he's not spoken at all all weekend. I'd like to know who he thinks in his point of view. I didn't have that luxury when he was away all weekend.

I believe Celtic more than you so far, Fused. A vanilla VT just seems out of place when we consider that all other VTs are modified, or at least suspected to be modified.

However, if I had to guess, I would say you are both town and our scum lies in Lysah or Sam, possibly even listo (but I'm like, 95% sure he's a JK).
    I'm not sure how to resolve this however. I offered to be investigated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he was asking my opinion on Celtic, Nice.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Here's a couple examples of your temper and sarcasm at anyone who dares try to question you.

Here's your stance on lurkers.

And yet you continue to say, oh yeah, I promise I'll post more. In fact, since you asked for evidence, I'll find that too.

So to sum up my thoughts, you asked me for proof so there it is. If you're gonna call someone else out for what they've contributed, please, show me what exactly you've contributed. Because all I see is someone who shows up when they're called out and defends themselves, disappears again until it happens again (which is usually daily, if you weren't suspicious, maybe this wouldn't happen all the time.) And continues to have great excuses as to why you haven't posted, you make sarcastic remarks when people doubt you. You've gotten a free pass through multiple suspicions, you did RC but you just keep disappearing after you defend yourself and don't make good on your promises.

So, I'll ask you, show me what YOU'VE accomplished if you're going to call out other posters.

Vote Celtic

Until you can show me what exactly makes you better than Fused instead of all caps posts, there's my vote, I think the reasons should be fairly obvious after my post.
    First example - No proof invovled what-so-ever
    2nd - Me taking the piss outta lysah
    3rd - Wheres the anger?
    4th & 5th - Again if you were accused every single day, wouldn't you find it annoying

I accept that people cant be on all the time, however as is your example you cant play weekends. Well i couldnt play this weekend.

Honeslty I havent contributed much. Like I said, Im not used to these two day / mafia day cycles. Im trying to keep up with the sheer volume of posts.

However I have given people a chance to defend themselves, Something Fused hasn't

As to feelings on the living right now Id put deca and listo in the townies pile, everyone else in the unknown with fused on top of the scum pile. As to lysah - Well she (as was previously mentioned we are all now shes) has been playing a pretty good game of mafia if scum but I just dont know.

Why am I suspicious when I have actively killed scum and not town with my vote and am still actively voting on people? Is this another one of those "Lysah looks scummy because she always looks scummy" lines of thought?

Personally, I see a town split on voting for celtic or FM. My vote remains.

First example - No proof invovled what-so-ever
    2nd - Me taking the piss outta lysah
    3rd - Wheres the anger?
    4th & 5th - Again if you were accused every single day, wouldn't you find it annoying

I accept that people cant be on all the time, however as is your example you cant play weekends. Well i couldnt play this weekend.

Honeslty I havent contributed much. Like I said, Im not used to these two day / mafia day cycles. Im trying to keep up with the sheer volume of posts.

However I have given people a chance to defend themselves, Something Fused hasn't

As to feelings on the living right now Id put deca and listo in the townies pile, everyone else in the unknown with fused on top of the scum pile. As to lysah - Well she (as was previously mentioned we are all now shes) has been playing a pretty good game of mafia if scum but I just dont know.
    I think all my quotes will stand up to themselves.

If I was accused every day of being suspect, I'd probably change what I was doing after the initial annoyance but you haven't done that despite saying you would.

You openly admit to not having done anything but you accuse other people have not having done anything yourself. That doesn't really make you a better target not to lynch, that makes you about even.

I said I'd back off if you could show me what you've accomplished since that was a big part of your selling point of why we should vote Fused instead of you, and in your own words, you haven't contributed much.

For right now, my vote stands, sorry Celtic, it's not personal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    For right now, my vote stands, sorry Celtic, it's not personal.
    Meh I know its not personal. I dont take mafia games personally anymore. Just take a good long hard look at Fused tomorrow after I turn up townie.