Page 95 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Take a good hard look at Fused today before you show up townie, in my opinion. Guy is deflecting like crazy and basically begging people to vote on anyone but him. He doesn't seem to care who gets lynched as long as its not him. Not suspicious at all?

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Meh I know its not personal. I dont take mafia games personally anymore. Just take a good long hard look at Fused tomorrow after I turn up townie.
    That's really the best defense. Telling the person to take a good hard long look. I offered to be investigated. Now I remember exactly why we thought he was Scum in the first place. He was alway's overly defense. He was the person who argued with Holz violently. The following night. Holz wound up dead. Now I remember exactly why we started to suspect you in the first place.

I had not seen you for much of the game. But that's how it started. You had a temper, argued with Holz before he turned up dead. People questioned you about it. Blood Fox was just online here earlier today talking about how scum suspect you were. I honestly forgot what you did before. For some reason people started to vote off Blue. And I protested it.

Then you slipped back under the radar once it was all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Take a good hard look at Fused today before you show up townie, in my opinion. Guy is deflecting like crazy and basically begging people to vote on anyone but him. He doesn't seem to care who gets lynched as long as its not him. Not suspicious at all?
    It's a moral thing. I don't mind being removed. But I actually enjoy playing it, being apart of the discussion. If you were to remove me at least it be for a legit reason. That's all I'm asking, not desperate it's asking for fairness. A difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, I will vote a little later. For me both Celtic and Fused have traits that make me do not trust them, but right now they are both even in my book, with Fused maybe edging celtic slightly.

How does offering to be investigated make you look innocent when you can easily just kill the claimed cop? It's a nice gesture and all but it's a little too late.

Nah, it's definitely suspicious. I'm not going to dispute that.

I guess it's just hard for me to get a read on Fused, I kind of find his posts to be a bit confusing (maybe that's just me) so I don't feel like I can solidly back up my thoughts on it when at times, I'm not sure what he's trying to get at or means.

If I can't defend the choices I make based on my own merit instead of saying "Uh huh, I'm going with what that guy says" then I tend not to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Guys ive been sick so sorry for not posting - Just pleae hold off on a lynch until ive caught up

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:15 PM ----------

Right I have caught up. Stop posting so damn much :P

Firstly - Its silly to vote for me. Did i clash with holz? Yes of course. Would i kill holz if i was scum? No - Because that draws attention back to me, something scum seek to avoid. However it would be beneficial for scum to kill holz, making people look at me wasting the day on a townie.

If that doesnt make sense, please explain why.

Secondly Uggor besides unvoting for me (thanks for that) still has come up with no reason why Foxxi(i think that was who made the comment) would make such a comment so im going to let my vote rest here for the moment.

And FoS NFT for worgenites reasoning
    Blood Fox, you can read the thread was discussing celtic209 earlier. He mentioned how he always got away. I didn't recall the name at first. I spoke to EN. She said he looked scum suspect. Then I finally remember the reason everyone suspected him before this round. I believe sharing it, will further prove. He only responds when he's being voted on. He's done this scum type thing before losing his temper, and the person wound up dead.

But he's always managed to stick around.

How does offering to be investigated make you look innocent when you can easily just kill the claimed cop? It's a nice gesture and all but it's a little too late.
    I'm going to let the people decide on who to vote for. I said my part. People will take from it, what they will. I said my peace. I'll be on in a few hours.

Well, as long as the town remains split 50/50 we need the non-voters to come in and vote if anyone is going to get lynched at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    He goes back to the excuse, you everything nice laid out earlier. You remember? the one both you and Blood Fox questioned. He barely spoke at all in game...yet he was waiting for the mafia to target him..even though he wasn't directing attention to himself..and he has the new special ability we're only learning about just now. What a shock.
    He had already mentioned his ability before, he just didn't say what it was because he's a town and what he probably thought was "If I say what my ability does, no scum will target me. If I don't say anything, I might get targeted and my ability will probably save me and, of course, it will waste a NA from a scum team".

I believe his role.

--

Also, I believe that every VT has a power that consists in avoiding getting killed during the night. Impalas, which have a chance to get away with it and probably can't choose when and how to do it, and Warthogs, which they can choose when to do it and as a consequence, they can't post for a day.

So far, there has been two Warthogs and two Impalas(Semaphore and Celtic). I believe it's possible that there's more two VTs(possibly African Elephants or wtv FussedMass CC), with a similar power, but with a different CC/RC but basically do the same thing as Warthogs and Impalas.

Which bring us to FussedMass's RC. I believe there are no "Normal" VTs in this game, everyone has a power, all of the Town and Scum. I don't believe FussedMass' role. He either hasn't said everything about it, for some reason(which would be good to know if you're going to get lynched), or you're just faking your role.

--

Still reading posts, I'm at the beginning of page 99. I'll just post this now so it won't be like clutter or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I believe Majad said he wouldn't vote today.
    I'm less reluctant to vote on someone now because of what I gathered in a post.

Still going to hold on, I'll probably be hammering whoever I have in mind, Fussed or Celtic.

Anyway, I'd really like to hold off my vote so I could know better about FussedMass' role because it just seems fishy that he's a VT with no powers, while every other VT so far has had one.

But I can't wait for ever tbh....

Vote FussedMass

I believe it's 1- L away.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-18 at 05:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote FusedMass

If the vote is between a VT and a mVT, I'd rather lose a VT than a mVT. Your power is your vote while Celtics power is to avoid night kills and his vote.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 10:57 AM ----------

I believe Fused is L-1 now as it takes 6 votes to lynch.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I have less then an hour online. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that I'm going to be voted off. I just wanted to share this one thing before I am. No hard feelings about the game. I understand this is a game and I promise you nothing is taken personally. I personally look forward to the next game which I hope is going to be something cool like "The Walking Dead" and what not.

To be honest. I had surgery early on Thursday, so I could breathe better out of both sides of my noses. I've been on painkillers and main reason I came back to post because I signed up. The day I came back from being unbanned was same day I completed my surgery. I just want to thank everyone for the experience that I had. This my first play through. Hopefully when this is all done you can offer constructive feedback in the other thread. When six votes hits. I know I won't be able to speak so I just wanted to share my peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I came back from my interview and just finished reading everything ... I am now not so sure about voting for celtic ... he was getting upset with everyone when he has to defend himself and I can't help but wonder why he couldn't take at least five minutes to post sometime over the weekend. As for Fused, I just don't know about him claiming to be just a plain VT when everyone else (including myself) has a modified role.

So unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Skip on over to the discussion thread, Worgie apparently suggested a Pokemon one!
    Almost sounds exciting
    Sounds so thrilling. I'll make a post. I think I'll just relax a bit after this. Whole game has burned me out just a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow no posts since I've been gone - went for another interview, stopped for gas, went to Sam's (for those that don't know, it's like Costco), and got stuck in traffic due to an accident in the right hand lane ... guess everyone's mulling over whether to vote or not - and for whom.

FusedMass is one vote from lynched, I don't think anyone is mulling it over, we're waiting for one more vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok ... then it's apparent no one wants to be accused of "hammering".

actually - I just realized it's nighttime in Europe right now - some people might be asleep.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-18 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    It's 22:34 PM GMT 0 here. It's night but not that night.

And I think the night ends in like one hour, right? Doesn't really matter I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I have less then an hour online. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that I'm going to be voted off. I just wanted to share this one thing before I am. No hard feelings about the game. I understand this is a game and I promise you nothing is taken personally. I personally look forward to the next game which I hope is going to be something cool like "The Walking Dead" and what not.

To be honest. I had surgery early on Thursday, so I could breathe better out of both sides of my noses. I've been on painkillers and main reason I came back to post because I signed up. The day I came back from being unbanned was same day I completed my surgery. I just want to thank everyone for the experience that I had. This my first play through. Hopefully when this is all done you can offer constructive feedback in the other thread. When six votes hits. I know I won't be able to speak so I just wanted to share my peace.
    I stated my reasoning for Celtic but it's hard to ignore the evidence that has mounted against Fused. I went back and did some digging and most of what I accused Celtic of could easily be applied to Fused as well, including a defensive and hostile attitude towards pressure. And judging by your post it seems you've given up any hope of it coming back.

With an hour to go, I don't think anyone will be coming in. Based on the sketchy claim of a VT with no modification and some desperate defense tactics that came off a little scummy.

Unvote Vote FusedMass

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought Fused had been lynched and it was night. Otherwise I would have posted, and it seems it's night again. xD

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1993

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

FusedMass 6 / 11
    celtic209 1 / 11

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209 - FusedMass Post 1939
    3. Decagon
    4. Everything Nice - FusedMass Post 1898
    5. falbacca
    6. FusedMass - celtic209 Post 1927
    7. listo95
    8. Lysah - FusedMass Post 1888
    9. Majad - FusedMass Post 1983
    10. Rollo - FusedMass Post 1984
    11. Sammriy - FusedMass Post 1993

Any posts or votes posted after post 1993 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.

More trouble out in the bush it seems.

I am going out with Keleb to investigate. I should be back within the next 8 hours with an update. That's if he doesn't get us lost or stuck in a hole or something.

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

Deleted
    NO!10chars