Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Je suis de la région du Texas. Ravi de vous rencontrer ce beau monde.
    quelle ville habitez-vous?

also It's day one, lynches are going to be based off little to nothing :\

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    quelle ville habitez-vous?

also It's day one, lynches are going to be based off little to nothing :\
    I see. I'll put down my pitchfork and burning torch then. So day one more or less is a check in period?

never put down the torches and pitchfork, they are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Only scum do that.
    Then i'll go full inactive so this will surely work to prove i'm whatever the get i role.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    never put down the torches and pitchfork, they are your friends.
    I don't know who I can trust yet. I don't know who's the scum. Everyone is suspect. I'll check in in a short while doing a FABLE 3 on fraps. I'll be looking for lurkers who don't check in as a way to avoid detection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Tim Burton has done Batman? Did not know this! I haven't watched a lot of the batman movies, just the cartoon!
    Yeah, he did one in 1989 with Jack Nicholson as the Joker, then did a sequel with Michelle Pfeiffer (however it's spelled) as Catwoman and Danny Devito as the Penguin. They were called Batman and Batman Returns. Then he got replaced and the movies everyone loves to hate, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, were made.

Just thought I'd pop and say hello. Since I'm a new face to these games, here is the low down for my availability. I live in EST and will be able to be more active during the daytime Monday-Friday. My job makes it pretty easy for me to post at work. I'll be on sporadically on the weekends but should be able to contribute here and there.

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

* blows up a dust storm to be able to make a dramatic entrance

Hello... I'm your co-mod. I cannot be voted or killed. It is to me you turn when you think Krayzy (Mr. main-mod) did something wrong. I'll then tell you that he didn't do anything wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game has begun!

Vote: Keleb

Telling me I can't vote for you? BAH! Obvious scum.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    * blows up a dust storm to be able to make a dramatic entrance

Hello... I'm your co-mod. I cannot be voted or killed. It is to me you turn when you think Krayzy (Mr. main-mod) did something wrong. I'll then tell you that he didn't do anything wrong.
    You didn't say anything about this!

FoS: Keleb

And another one to safe it more.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    hola slackers

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I counter Robo's claim: I'm Nightwing and I know the real Batman so...
    Vote Firebert 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I counter Robo's claim: I'm Nightwing and I know the real Batman so...
    Vote Firebert 2.0
    Curses! Foiled a wait a minute! Doesn't Nightwing follow the same non killing ways as Batman?! You are trying to kill me therefore you're not Nightwing therefore I can still be Batman!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have sent about half of the role PM's out. There is a 60 second cooldown between PM's so if I'm 100% efficient this would take me 30 minutes.

I'm not that efficient though. I'm double checking and making sure the right people are getting the right roles. Also, Keleb just got to see a number of the descriptions and he has suggested a few minor tweaks. They should all be done within the next 30 minutes.

Also, I have received a number of PM's asking questions. I am not ignoring you (especially the new people which is 3 of the 4 PM's). I will respond once I'm done sending out all the role PM's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I have sent about half of the role PM's out. There is a 60 second cooldown between PM's so if I'm 100% efficient this would take me 30 minutes.

I'm not that efficient though. I'm double checking and making sure the right people are getting the right roles. Also, Keleb just got to see a number of the descriptions and he has suggested a few minor tweaks. They should all be done within the next 30 minutes.

Also, I have received a number of PM's asking questions. I am not ignoring you (especially the new people which is 3 of the 4 PM's). I will respond once I'm done sending out all the role PM's.
    Question: Why did you not split the list between Keleb so that the cooldown would be halved?

because keleb cannot be trusted! lynch him!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    vote NFT

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    unvote
    vote NotFuriousTeddy