Page 24 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    celtic209 obvious scum 2013

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I get annoyed when people accuse me of being scum with no proof at all. If he had something then sure I wouldn't mind. But because i haven't for someone (YET) even though i have well over 12 hours to do so, and im trying to give them a chance, Im scum. I find that annoying.
    On day 1 we dont really have anything to go off though, everyone just accuses everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    On day 1 we dont really have anything to go off though, everyone just accuses everyone!
    It's fact he flew off the handle so quickly, his voting also didn't go in line with the majority out of everyone taking things easy and nice. This is the first red flag. My vote still with majority. If he does turn out to be scum. Only his scum mates would try to defend it to the bitter end. Let's take that into account next time we do our voting...

FOS

celtic209

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Curious why did you unvote for Themius.
    me? I said it was b/c I didn't realize the deadline was still so far away lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    me? I said it was b/c I didn't realize the deadline was still so far away lol
    I edited that poorly. I meant Lysah.

Just to know I'm not implying Scum or anything. Just curious. I un voted for him too at first because I wanted to give him more time. I guess I missed the last page everyone is giving him more time. Alright carry on then.

Someone's gotta die

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Someone's gotta die
    Well, that's good enough for me.

Backs away slowly

Slowly

Gone

Deleted
    Just asking a question, that's all.

Let me ask you this though, if the majority we all voted for turns out to Scum. Would you agree it will look very scum-suspect on those who waited till late day, and did not vote for him?

Hypothetical of course.
    Yes and no. It depends on the situation and this situation (Day 1, New Player, Weekend start) warrants waiting till late in the day for a vote.

celtic209 obvious scum 2013
    You just mad i killed you last game :P

It's fact he flew off the handle so quickly, his voting also didn't go in line with the majority out of everyone taking things easy and nice. This is the first red flag. My vote still with majority. If he does turn out to be scum. Only his scum mates would try to defend it to the bitter end. Let's take that into account next time we do our voting...

FOS

celtic209
    I get annoyed pretty easily and have a bit of a temper :P And if my scum mates were going under the bus id be pushing for a lynch unless we had a viable alternative target to divert the attention to: see worgenite last game

Yes and no. It depends on the situation and this situation (Day 1, New Player, Weekend start) warrants waiting till late in the day for a vote.

I get annoyed pretty easily and have a bit of a temper :P And if my scum mates were going under the bus id be pushing for a lynch unless we had a viable alternative target to divert the attention to: see worgenite last game
    I'm just saying, take it a bit easy. Your snapping and being a tiny, just a bit irate.

Could easily be interpreted the wrong way. That's valid point.

You could be just snapping or it would be defensive if you are Scum. I'm just waiting to end out the result if he was scum or not then we can go back review who voted for him and who waited.

Not saying their Scum.

But it makes it Scum-Suspect.

I never looked who it was, actually.

But I'll remember this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, not voting on someone for being gone for a day and then going to bed is suspicious? It's never a good idea to end day earlier than necessary (i.e. when I nearly had a nervous breakdown and voted Worge to death in the last game, causing an SK win).

FoS holz for trying to lynch people early.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-03-04 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    I'm just saying, take it a bit easy. Your snapping and being a tiny, just a bit irate.

Could easily be interpreted the wrong way. That's valid point.

You could be just snapping or it would be defensive if you are Scum. I'm just waiting to end out the result if he was scum or not then we can go back review who voted for him and who waited.

Not saying their Scum.

But it makes it Scum-Suspect.
    I see your point, I just get annoyed when people declare me scum for no other reason then they can.

I never looked who it was, actually.

But I'll remember this post.
    Bollux >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, not voting on someone for being gone for a day and then going to bed is suspicious? It's never a good idea to end day earlier than necessary (i.e. when I nearly had a nervous breakdown and voted Worge to death in the last game, causing an SK win).

FoS holz for trying to lynch people early.
    Letting lurkers live is bad for the town. Most people luckily get that. You don't seem to get it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Letting lurkers live is bad for the town. Most people luckily get that. You don't seem to get it though.
    When did I say we shouldn't lynch them? What I'm saying is that we should give the maximum time possible to at least possibly gives them a chance to reply.

Like I said before, dragging out days is good for the town in most situations. If I had waited out the day last game (yes, I'm using this example yet again) town probably would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Lynching lurkers at the end of the day is good for town. It isnt the end of the day yet so cool your lynch-jets mate

10+ Year Old Account
    GO GO GADGET LYNCH-JETS!

/c

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    GO GO GADGET LYNCH-JETS!

/c
    Unvote Vote Worgenite
    For a terrible joke >.<

Nah he had one before that.

But anyway, it's been almost 36 hours, there is no reason for anyone to not vote for Themius.

FoS Blood Fox
    FoS BrandonC
    FoS celtic209
    FoSDecagon
    FoS Dyra
    FoS Everything Nice
    FoS Greeney
    FoS Majad
    FoS Silkku
    FoS Rollo
    FoS Sammriy
    FoS semaphore
    FoS Worgenite
    You're not going to get a lot of support/benefit of the doubt later in the game if you keep typing "FoS" and then everyone who doesn't vote the way you want them to vote in the time range you expect. I've already posted (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20408930) that he'll get lynched and there's no need to vote him (I'll still give him a chance to CC/RC and wait out the irrelevant day at this point) than lynch a potential cop/doctor/etc... You're just being impatient, and that isn't going to justify changing my mind. Unless you have reason to suspect Themius is scum (more than "he hasn't posted yet") I see zero reason to rush a lynch. Statistically speaking, I'd say the most likely people to be scum right now are the 3rd through 5th vote on Themius.

Someone's gotta die
    I volunteer Lysah for this task.
    She's the only one qualified enough.
    Go into the light. Do not fight the pillow that is upon your face.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 03:56 PM ----------

Haha, now if Lysah is NK'd, I'm going to look so scummy.
    3:

Well I already stated that I'd wait until morning and if Themius hadn't shown up, I'd cast my vote. With nothing else to go on, I see no reason why lynch all lurkers shouldn't go through.

Vote Themius