Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am a modified Vanilla Townie.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 11:08 PM ----------

I hope that was allowed lol......Don't ask me what my power is because I won't ruin it for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    FusedMass seems to be skirting around topics and trying to bend things to go the exact way he wants to.

unvote
    Vote: FusedMass
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-Style/page17

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Unvote
    Vote: Themius

let's get this over with.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:03 AM ----------

Yep, themius and BrandonC. We're going for Themius first.
    Just pointing out the poster who died even didn't have Blue on his radar. Gasp maybe he was apart of the plan...too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

I hope that was allowed lol......Don't ask me what my power is because I won't ruin it for the others.
    Yes it's allowed, as long as you don't copy paste, screenshot, or quote your role PM, and as long as you you describe your role in your own words, you can claim whatever you want.

For example, my role last game was Batman, and I said:

Batman:
    -3 Lives
    -Given a list of everyone who has not completed the Riddler and can protect one person on that list from the Riddler
    -King of all trades: Can either protect, roleblock, investigate, kill each night

about my role. It was completely allowed for me to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

It's important on whether people will lynch you or not. It's up to you, but I still suggest explaining it without quoting it.
    Does your power have anything to do with either investigations or protections? Does something have to happen for it to activate?
    Modified vanilla townie can be anything from retired cop (when a cop dies, you get to investigate) to turncoat townie (when mafia tries to kill you, you become scum). People will assume the worst if you don't come out and say it.

I'm not going to vote for you because I believe your CC, but I seem to be in the minority (and as proven yesterday, my gut instincts can be wrong occassionally).
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-07 at 04:15 AM.

Uhmmmmm. UHMMMMM.

Anyone else have input on whether or not I should kind of explain my role powers? I feel like if I do I'd be letting other Vanilla Townie people be susceptible later on. Especially since it seems like I'm going to die anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I kind of want ot held my vote and give themius a chance but he has had a long itme to reply. I won't lynch BrandonC solely because hes inactive on day two. and I'm sure Krazay would have mode killed him by then. and he can't get on much in the weekends.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 12:08 AM ----------

bold any votes plase

I keep trying to learn how to be as good as you
    It was an old quote before the night ended not an actual vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmmmmm. UHMMMMM.

Anyone else have input on whether or not I should kind of explain my role powers? I feel like if I do I'd be letting other Vanilla Townie people be susceptible later on. Especially since it seems like I'm going to die anyway.
    To be honest, I don't know. xD

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 09:31 PM ----------

So, anyone else have any input?

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    To be honest, I don't know. xD

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 09:31 PM ----------

So, anyone else have any input?
    I'll stick around for a little to see how this shapes up. Maybe I'm too big of a skeptic but it just feels like more of a stalling tactic again.

If he has a convincing enough role claim that is beneficial to the town I'll back off and unvote simply because I don't want to lose a powerful townie.

It's gonna take a beneficial RC for me to back down in this case, there's just been way too many scummy posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I'll stick around for a little to see how this shapes up. Maybe I'm too big of a skeptic but it just feels like more of a stalling tactic again.

If he has a convincing enough role claim that is beneficial to the town I'll back off and unvote simply because I don't want to lose a powerful townie.

It's gonna take a beneficial RC for me to back down in this case, there's just been way too many scummy posts.
    IMO that's a "Yes, I want to know your entire ability as well."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, it is at this point that my patience fades. There has been more than enough stalling and hesitation, and at this point even if there's a 50/50 chance that he's a townie, I greatly dislike this beating around the bush when he spent 1-2 pages with non stop appeals to emotion.

VOTE Blueobelisk

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    IMO that's a "Yes, I want to know your entire ability as well."
    Greeney has summed up my thoughts quite nicely =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Ya, it is at this point that my patience fades. There has been more than enough stalling and hesitation, and at this point even if there's a 50/50 chance that he's a townie, I greatly dislike this beating around the bush when he spent 1-2 pages with non stop appeals to emotion.

VOTE Blueobelisk
    I think they mostly were legitimate questions, even if he did oversell it, it's still fairly likely that he is a townie.

Blue, I'd probably RC at this point if I was you. I don't know the vote count (and frankly, I'm too lazy to figure it out myself right now), but I think that you have quite a few votes, and while not close to a lynch, closer than is good. For another lynch target to take your place, more people need to be convinced of your innocence, so RCing is probably the right choice to do here.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I think they mostly were legitimate questions, even if he did oversell it, it's still fairly likely that he is a townie.

Blue, I'd probably RC at this point if I was you. I don't know the vote count (and frankly, I'm too lazy to figure it out myself right now), but I think that you have quite a few votes, and while not close to a lynch, closer than is good. For another lynch target to take your place, more people need to be convinced of your innocence, so RCing is probably the right choice to do here.
    I don't see a legitimate reason to stall and mope the way he has up to this point. Especially when people started supporting him.

I don't see a legitimate reason to stall and mope the way he has up to this point. Especially when people started supporting him.
    When he initially character claimed, I looked into warthogs, read some of the other peoples thoughts and unvoted. But very shortly after he threw himself in front of Fused saying to kill him instead which really just made me go "Huh?"

I threw my vote back him on at that point and he's stalling again with strong urging that role claim may be the only thing to save his skin at this point. Got about 10 minutes or so before I'm heading to bed so I'll check back in before I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to stall for just a while longer until he RCs completely. If not, I don't see a reason to lynch him since it is likely he will be NKed anyways.

Switching to a secondary target would be the most beneficial thing to do assuming Blue does RC, it is believed that he is pro-town.

However, if more evidence is produced, or more reason is produced by you or anyone else, I'd be willing to vote on him.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 09:59 PM ----------

Also, what legitimate reason is there to not stall?

Something.

Lol I'm doing other things besides view this thread...you guys are crazy with your "stalls."

I'm not saying my role power, just kill me and lose the vote of a townie if you will. You guys have some crazy egos. (Looking at you Kas and Sam)

Well I gotta head to bed, work in the morning and it's quite late here. I'm leaving my vote on based on the current info so far but I'll check back in the morning to see if anything has developed.

Lol I'm doing other things besides view this thread...you guys are crazy with your "stalls."

I'm not saying my role power, just kill me and lose the vote of a townie if you will. You guys have some crazy egos. (Looking at you Kas and Sam)
    Some of them are busy suspecting that you and I are on the same team because I did not like the reasons selected to get rid of you. I'm not defending him personally. I'm simply stating that if he's doing anything scum suspect it likely isn't on purpose and we shouldn't run to haste to hit him from the game even more so when they're is nothing link him to the mafia.

Unless you count the Bizarre ranting at times a bit unusual but not worthy of throwing down the dumpster. I could not care less if people voted for him. It's about the reason why they voted for him. The poster who first voted for him, jumped on bandwagon to dump a non active poster last round. Yet, he claims..this..is jumping on bandwagon to vote off other person.

I guess we can agree to disagree. If he comes up town. And that's a major IF. Then I will be cleared of suspicion. However if not, I'll accept any suspicion that follows. However please do try to have a link and a logical reason. Unless you'd want to throw dart to wall and we vote off that person..

15+ Year Old Account

You've done absolutely nothing to convince me to keep you around. You're dodgy, you keep changing your tune, you ask if we want something, when we say yes, you go "lolno". Chances are that you don't want to claim, and have the person that is ACTUALLY that role call you out on it. Scummy as shit.

unvote
    Vote blueobelisk

10+ Year Old Account

As town, in your position, there is literally zero reason (at least I can't think of a reason) not to RC. At worst, you are not believed and you are lynched anyways, or you are not lynched and you are NKed (again, assuming you have a beneficial town role, you will be protected, so this is unlikely).

I won't vote right now, but if no one else believes him to be town than already so, and there is no RC , my vote will likely be on him.

However, I am very tired, and phone posting sucks, so I will be back sometime in the morning.

Something.