10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Gah, these dead animal pictures are sad.. But anyway, 4 scum and 3 townies dead. Not too bad a ratio! We're doing pretty well so far. I guess the second mafia kill was blocked, thankfully.
    I have purposefully kept away from posting any closeup or graphic death pictures. That leopard that I posted is reportedly actually alive in the picture (though I didn't bother to actually check into it). It just worked out that it looks dead, so I used it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post

A:The sole reason we had to go on was he acted oddly.

B: I encouraged the vote on other poster because he aruged with Holz the night before he died.

C: Poster admitted he had a temper

D: overly offense
    A: And the reason people went for Celtic was not because of his behavior?''

B:Again, this is the most basic play I really can think of in Mafia; Scum kills Person A->point at person B who was arguing with A->"2 kills for the price of 1"
    It's basically a WIFOM situation and it brings attention to the player in question, which scum generally want to avoid

C explains D so I don't see how that is supposed to be used in search for scum

Deleted
    Fussed, the way he was playing was bad. He wasn't really playing well and with no logic. He was just voting for voting and was just following bandwagons.

What he was doing could, and I believe it would even hurt the Town. I know he's a townie but I'm not sure it was that bad he got lynched, but whatever, I'd chose scum over a townie of course but the way he was playing was really, odd, as you put it.
    Isn't the mafia who bandwagons, votes for no reason other then a illogical choice.
    Quite frankly, that was what he was doing. So yeah, there were pretty good reasons to vote him.

Anyone can bandwagon, not just scum or just townies, everyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    A: And the reason people went for Celtic was not because of his behavior?''

B:Again, this is the most basic play I really can think of in Mafia; Scum kills Person A->point at person B who was arguing with A->"2 kills for the price of 1"
    It's basically a WIFOM situation and it brings attention to the player in question, which scum generally want to avoid

C explains D so I don't see how that is supposed to be used in search for scum
    A: Overly defense(though he said. He had experience in numerous mafia games)

B: Aruged with Holz, the next night he died.

It's not science exact proof but it's better then beating to death Blue, who is a new player, first time around here so I took that into account.

You know what?

I was right. Blue was innocent. Black and white no grey area. We killed off our townie for reason less logical then mine. Mine wasn't massive but it was much better then logic on blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fussed, the way he was playing was bad. He wasn't really playing well and with no logic. He was just voting for voting and was just following bandwagons.

What he was doing could, and I believe it would even hurt the Town. I know he's a townie but I'm not sure it was that bad he got lynched, but whatever, I'd chose scum over a townie of course but the way he was playing was really, odd, as you put it.

Quite frankly, that was what he was doing. So yeah, there were pretty good reasons to vote him.

He was new at the game. He made jokes and comments and acted oddly.

Again he was new. He likely didn't know how that would look.

Strange you're defending your vote on blue.

I'll note that.

Deleted

I'll note that.
    So are you new and many other people, yet he was the one behaving in a really odd and weird way, even for a new player.

For the record, I was going to make a post to actually defend him but I couldn't because the next day I checked the thread, it was already night.

Here's what I wanted to say about the votes on him and his general game play.

If Blue was indeed scum, I'm sure he would have gotten help from his members and they would teach him how to not draw attention to himself and to stop posting in such a weird and scummy way.

Nope, nothing like that happened since he kept at it, that alone was enough for me to believe he wasn't scum but it was too late for me to post that before he got lynched.

Regardless, I'd probably vote for him anyway because I simply doubt people would go back on their votes since the day was almost finishing, I think, I don't remember tbh.

Because the lynching of Blue seems to be in question here, I'll chime in with my thoughts. I was someone who was putting a lot of pressure on him and pushed hard for the lynch.

If we hadn't lynched and he had come back mafia at another point in the game, everyone would be crying about how "believing the noob argument was your mistake"

Of course, that's now how it played out. The way I saw it, he said he was new, mkay that's fine, so he was given the wiki on all the info he would need, I think by Decagon.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and unvoted after the character claim and started instead focusing on what kind RC he could have.

Instead of reading the info given to him, he continued to ask noob questions when he was already told the noob questions were why he was under suspicions.

Up until this point, he was interacting fairly often and answering everyone's questions fairly quickly and when he asked the 2nd time if he should role claim, he disappeared. From my POV, it appeared very much like stalling. I put my vote back on, and that's when he started name calling other players and trying to lynch himself.

Anyways, this is more directed at Fused who seems to be trying to witch hunt everyone who was after Blue, there's everything from my perspective and with my reasoning.

I made the call with the info I had and while I regret he was town, I had a hard time believing otherwise during the lynch discussion.
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-08 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Poor grammar

Deleted
    A: Overly defense(though he said. He had experience in numerous mafia games)

B: Aruged with Holz, the next night he died.

It's not science exact proof but it's better then beating to death Blue, who is a new player, first time around here so I took that into account.

You know what?

I was right. Blue was innocent. Black and white no grey area. We killed off our townie for reason less logical then mine. Mine wasn't massive but it was much better then logic on blue.

I'll note that.
    A: The guy got 5 votes on him, what was he supposed to do? Play it off like Blue?

B: Again, it looks just like a classical set up, especially with the way the votes flowed in quick succession

Yes, you were right, Blue wasn't scum, gz.

Why shouldn't people defend their vote on Blue? Blue acted like scum and made himself a liability to town with his actions and we acted accordingly

So are you new and many other people, yet he was the one behaving in a really odd and weird way, even for a new player.

For the record, I was going to make a post to actually defend him but I couldn't because the next day I checked the thread, it was already night.

Here's what I wanted to say about the votes on him and his general game play.

If Blue was indeed scum, I'm sure he would have gotten help from his members and they would teach him how to not draw attention to himself and to stop posting in such a weird and scummy way.

Nope, nothing like that happened since he kept at it, that alone was enough for me to believe he wasn't scum but it was too late for me to post that before he got lynched.

Regardless, I'd probably vote for him anyway because I simply doubt people would go back on their votes since the day was almost finishing, I think, I don't remember tbh.
    The difference is while I never actively been in a mafia game. I watched other people before. I know the general understanding, not the roles in detail. I had somewhat of information. Comparing me to him is not equal based on that.

Again I was correct on we voted on the wrong target. If we had listened perhaps, perhaps..we could killed a member of mafia. I am hunting for scum, so they don't kill me first.

Blue's buddy's likely wouldn't have defended him, making them look like their protecting scum. Even Foxxi voted against a mafia member. It is very possible they would left him out to burn.

Enough about that however. I'll watch and see how day two expands before voting on anyone.

A: The guy got 5 votes on him, what was he supposed to do? Play it off like Blue?

B: Again, it looks just like a classical set up, especially with the way the votes flowed in quick succession

Yes, you were right, Blue wasn't scum, gz.

Why shouldn't people defend their vote on Blue? Blue acted like scum and made himself a liability to town with his actions and we acted accordingly

The majority of the votes that day were not for blue. It was another poster. It switched.

Because logically he's new and new people do stuff that makes them look bad. I tried playing this once without actually understanding the game. I was torn a new hole and voted off. I can relate.

Deleted
    Can someone please go poke Lysah and tell her to get active, for once she is alive on D3 and then she isn't doing anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I have purposefully kept away from posting any closeup or graphic death pictures. That leopard that I posted is reportedly actually alive in the picture (though I didn't bother to actually check into it). It just worked out that it looks dead, so I used it.
    That actually makes me feel better.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    The majority of the votes that day were not for blue. It was another poster. It switched.
    Yes, because Celtic defended his actions. You claimed that it was a bad thing

Deleted
    The difference is while I never actively been in a mafia game. I watched other people before. I know the general understanding, not the roles in detail. I had somewhat of information. Comparing me to him is not equal based on that.

Again I was correct on we voted on the wrong target. If we had listened perhaps, perhaps..we could killed a member of mafia. I am hunting for scum, so they don't kill me first.

Blue's buddy's likely wouldn't have defended him, making them look like their protecting scum. Even Foxxi voted against a mafia member. It is very possible they would left him out to burn.

Enough about that however. I'll watch and see how day two expands before voting on anyone.
    I wasn't comparing him to you, I was comparing him to new players.

We understand you are correct about him being townie..

It's not about his buddies defending him, it's about his members(assuming he's scum) would have talked to him through PMs or used the quick thread they are given by the moderators. If he was indeed scum and still kept doing that kind of posting, then his team is shit. Not the case though.

Yes, because Celtic defended his actions. You claimed that it was a bad thing
    No. I just didn't buy it.

He claims to be an experienced player. Normally you don't draw attention and he had two sentence defenses. Blue came out to defend himself also. We still voted on him. I never said it's buy.

Don't twist my words please.

It's not convincing.

Fact is a townie is dead, focus on what we do know, past votes, etc

I wasn't comparing him to you, I was comparing him to new players.

We understand you are correct about him being townie..

It's not about his buddies defending him, it's about his members(assuming he's scum) would have talked to him through PMs or used the quick thread they are given by the moderators. If he was indeed scum and still kept doing that kind of posting, then his team is shit. Not the case though.
    I am new at playing. I've watched numerous games before.

New players and me, are equally the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My position on the Blue lynch is similar to Sammriy's. He was just being a total noob, even after he was given answers to his questions. Majad pulled that his first game, when we were on the same mafia team, and he lasted for a while. I'm not saying I knew that it was the same thing, but it was just weird. Besides, once it was clear that the Celtic bandwagon wasn't going to happen, Blue was the only person who had potential to go all the way.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

No. I just didn't buy it.

He claims to be an experienced player. Normally you don't draw attention and he had two sentence defenses. Blue came out to defend himself also. We still voted on him. I never said it's buy.
    It was the difference in how they defended themselves. Celtic CC'd. Blue just kept droning on and on. People were sympathetic with Blue, gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him advice and information. But he didn't take any of it. He kept acting suspiciously after it was pointed out exactly what was suspicious. And then he CC'd.

You can chalk it up to only being new so much, he was new but also didn't listen to any feedback.

Deleted
    I am new at playing. I've watched numerous games before.

New players and me, are equally the same thing.
    Sorry to break it down to you but it's not the same thing. Whether you were actually participating in the game or not you've had some experience, while Blue did not.

So no, I wasn't comparing him to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Majad pulled that his first game, when we were on the same mafia team, and he lasted for a while.
    I don't really remember that, really, I don't. :d

Need to go see how I did on my first game. Lol!

Can someone please go poke Lysah and tell her to get active, for once she is alive on D3 and then she isn't doing anything
    What would you ask of me, sire?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What would you ask of me, sire?
    Lysah scares people..

that's why we don't vote on her...

backs away

Deleted
    Lysah scares people..

that's why we don't vote on her...
    Vote Lysah

Vote Lysah
    It's odd how one joke, can be turned into such a serious thing. The amusing part is. I'm not mafia,I don't think she is. I bet she will have some words with you over you're vote. I wouldn't want her mad at me.

Go ahead, vote her out. Once she's proven assuming innocent. I'll be undefeated in logical picks on who is mafia etc.