Page 81 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    They're not voting on you because of your personality, no one does that unless their personality causes them to appear more scumlike than anyone else. Lots of people have personalities (at least within the game) that makes them seem scummy, both you and Lysah seem to share this characteristic (no offense to either of you <3).
    I've gone back personally, reviewing 7 pages of the last thread. Not once does Falbacca defend himself/herself.

Not once. I've posted at least maybe four responses. That alone me, being active and Falbacca not seemingly to be interested out of the two of us. My vote for is Falbacca based on other peoples information and lack of responses(Not one) in regards being voted out. That alone is my reason for my vote. If others are convinced of, whatever they think of

Then next round question me to more extent. I will happily respond. One more round is simply all I'm asking. I came in at the very end if these votes. If they could afford me this luxury. I would be very appreciative.

Vote Falbacca

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Fused....as an olive branch I will point out that my records show you haven't voted. If you really want to save yourself you should throw your vote on Falbacca before it's too late, you are currently tied at 5.
    Olive Branch accepted.

I really appreciate you coming in and apologizing and clarifying tone.

If Falbacca comes back warthog and couldn't post today because of that I'm gonna feel real dumb but neglecting that, I think she's a better target after Fused's input.

Unvote Vote Falbacca

Isn't it great when we all play nice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I thought purpose of the game to ..go to scum..not townies..
    True, but in a lose lose situation, you have to make a decision on which you think to be the lesser of two bad choices. Currently, you claim vanilla townie, a relatively low value role. People believe Falbacca is town as well, and if right her role is at least as valuable as yours. The debate now is between a low value town, or an unknown that people seem to believe is town. You are, oddly enough, the less risky option there. There are reasons to take the risk, but I don't believe either side can be blamed in this situation. Except any scum who are involved.

True, but in a lose lose situation, you have to make a decision on which you think to be the lesser of two bad choices. Currently, you claim vanilla townie, a relatively low value role. People believe Falbacca is town as well, and if right her role is at least as valuable as yours. The debate now is between a low value town, or an unknown that people seem to believe is town. You are, oddly enough, the less risky option there. There are reasons to take the risk, but I don't believe either side can be blamed in this situation. Except any scum who are involved.
    I kindly ask for you're paitence. I was short with you today and I am sincerely sorry about that. I came off the wrong way. But you told me something I needed to hear. Get a new and valid reason and I will. I will no longer use the line of I defended that townie any longer. I will find something more recent. If I came off a certain way. It was without intention and I sincerely and deeply am sorry.

In regards. I took you're advice, voted for the non active poster. I still think they're some scum out there because the game is still on going. I'll be reviewing each and every single thread that I was away from and next round I'll be fully caught up without complaint or excuse. I promise you this.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are a warthog Fal, I apologize. Unfortunately I feel this pattern follows your previous pattern of not posting when you met heavy resistance. If you are a VT, then at least we didn't hit a TPR.

vote Falbacca
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Falbaca's last activity was at 12:54 PM GMT 0. I doubt that she's a warthog but I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, Falbacca hasn't responded, but to be fair, you hadn't responded for three days before this. Yes, I know that you were banned, but Falbacca could also be otherwise tied up. That or she's panicked and/or given up and won't defend herself because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's 8 votes for Falbacca out of 9. I've had a frustrating day, and while I had no intention of changing my vote, I can see that there's really no chance of my current vote being of any effectiveness. I just want this day to end.

unvote: vote Falbacca

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Falbaca's last activity was at 12:54 PM GMT 0. I doubt that she's a warthog but I don't know.
    It's a possibility but it's a risk I'm willing to take. At least Fused is contributing to the current conversation and it'd be losing one VT over another VT. Yeah, it could really suck to lose a TPR if Fal is one but if that's the case, she only hurt herself and the town by not showing up to defend what was essentially a lurker lynch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    8am her time I believe. So she knows she's being lynched and either can't respond (warthog or similar role), or won't defend herself.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I kindly ask for you're paitence. I was short with you today and I am sincerely sorry about that. I came off the wrong way. But you told me something I needed to hear. Get a new and valid reason and I will. I will no longer use the line of I defended that townie any longer. I will find something more recent. If I came off a certain way. It was without intention and I sincerely and deeply am sorry.

In regards. I took you're advice, voted for the non active poster. I still think they're some scum out there because the game is still on going. I'll be reviewing each and every single thread that I was away from and next round I'll be fully caught up without complaint or excuse. I promise you this.
    Don't get it in your mind that defending Blue is not a valid defense, it's not a great defense, but it's valid. The defense doesn't need reiteration though.

Something.

True, Falbacca hasn't responded, but to be fair, you hadn't responded for three days before this. Yes, I know that you were banned, but Falbacca could also be otherwise tied up. That or she's panicked and/or given up and won't defend herself because of that.
    If we're judging out of the two posters. I will at least be more active, almost hourly. Certainty daily. Given the fact Falbacca has not responded in over seven pages. I feel they're more of a bigger target then someone who couldn't respond at all. I humbly lay out my defense. Given my role, animal and why I think I should stay. I really am enjoying playing, being interactive with other posters.

Now Falbacca yet to say a word. Even if he/she is tied up. It's going to hint at a pattern for the next round of play. Even while giving them benefit of the doubt they haven't defended themselves. Not a single word.

Don't get it in your mind that defending Blue is not a valid defense, it's not a great defense, but it's valid. The defense doesn't need reiteration though.
    Point taken. I do welcome constructive feedback.

15+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't a lurker lynch to begin with, she just never responded to the suspicions thrown at her and its turned into a lurker lynch.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're judging out of the two posters. I will at least be more active, almost hourly. Certainty daily. Given the fact Falbacca has not responded in over seven pages. I feel they're more of a bigger target then someone who couldn't respond at all. I humbly lay out my defense. Given my role, animal and why I think I should stay. I really am enjoying playing, being interactive with other posters.

Now Falbacca yet to say a word. Even if he/she is tied up. It's going to hint at a pattern for the next round of play. Even while giving them benefit of the doubt they haven't defended themselves. Not a single word..
    That's why I unvoted. I still think Falbacca is town as well, but no matter what I do, she'll be lynched anyways. Further voting from me is inconsequential at this time.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I unvoted. I still think Falbacca is town as well, but no matter what I do, she'll be lynched anyways. Further voting from me is inconsequential at this time.
    Unless I miscounted, I hammered, so yeah it'd be kinda pointless to vote now. Entirely possible, I've miscounted before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I miscounted, I hammered, so yeah it'd be kinda pointless to vote now. Entirely possible, I've miscounted before.
    Oh, oops. I didn't know we were that close. Unofficial night then, I suppose, unless Robo miscounted.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, oops. I didn't know we were that close. Unofficial night then, I suppose, unless Robo miscounted.
    Either way, day ended 10 minutes ago...I think.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1683

Falbacca 9 / 17
    FusedMass 3 / 17
    Semaphore 1 / 17

It takes 9 votes to lynch.

1. Blood Fox - Semaphore Post 1601
    2. celtic209 - Falbacca Post 1577
    3. Decagon -
    4. Dyra - FusedMass Post 1613
    5. Everything Nice - Falbacca Post 1598
    6. falbacca
    7. FusedMass - Falbacca Post 1666
    8. Greeney - Falbacca Post 1603
    9. listo95
    10. Lysah - FusedMass Post 1621
    11. Majad - Falbacca Post 1661
    12. Rigimi44 - Falbacca Post 1606
    13. Robozerim - Falbacca Post 1673
    14. Rollo - Falbacca Post 1670
    15. Sammriy - Falbacca Post 1667
    16. semaphore
    17. Xanjori - FusedMass Post 1618

Any posts or votes posted after post 1683 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.

More trouble out in the bush it seems.

I am going out with some local guides to investigate. I should be back within the next 8 hours with an update.

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Either way, day ended 10 minutes ago...I think.
    I thought it ended an hour and 10 minutes ago, but I'm notoriously bad at getting the timing right.
    edit: bump

10+ Year Old Account
    When myself and Keleb got to the reported scene of the commotion all we found was a lot of blood and oddly enough a lot of bandages.

We found tracks for something that limped away from the scene, but as far as we can tell they survived.

This is the only photo we took while out, so I hope you enjoy it.

Falbacca is still ALIVE.

Deadline for the end of night 5 is Friday, March 15 at 7:00PM EDT (11:00PM GMT)