... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Listo, your jail protects, correct?
    Protects and role blocks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Protects and role blocks
    K, thought so. Either there was a double kill on Robo, we're down to 1 scum team left, or your jail saved me.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

K, thought so. Either there was a double kill on Robo, we're down to 1 scum team left, or your jail saved me.
    What I'm confused about. It said Greeny a "question mark" is dead. It never said if he was town or scum. Is that normal?

Secondly. Enlisting listo95 help would be greatly helped. He could role block one of the more suspicion members of the town. If people still wind up dead on his role block then that person may not be the guilty party. It's not exact science, it could help us weed out the scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treann also showed up as a ?????, in all likelihood, both Greeney and Treann have been killed by a cannibal SK. If you don't know, a cannibal has an ability that when they kill someone, the victim's role is not revealed.

Fused, the problem with that is that if any mafia group has more than one member left, if the mafia know who listo is going to jail, they will just have another member do the kill.

Something.

Treann also showed up as a ?????, in all likelihood, both Greeney and Treann have been killed by a cannibal SK. If you don't know, a cannibal has an ability that when they kill someone, the victim's role is not revealed.

Fused, the problem with that is that if any mafia group has more than one member left, if the mafia know who listo is going to jail, they will just have another member do the kill.
    Valid Point. What if he did it on random, didn't tell us who he was jailing/protecting. From my understanding. He was already jailing/protecting people (including myself third round) and provided a list of who he protected and which round. I agree the theory isn't bullet proof. Just trying to supply suggestions. If the entire team knew what he knew.

It could be beneficial in process of elimination.

We're dealing with both mafia and a cannibal SK, what does SK stand for?

While it nears the deadline for another day. Does anyone have objection to voting on semaphore. Unlike with Majad. The poster has not informed us if they will be on a LOA. They haven't posted anything last round or this round. If we have to target someone, better the most inactive person
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-17 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SK = Serial Killer.

My guess is that listo is doing exactly as you said before, well, he's not doing it randomly, but I feel it's unlikely he's going to disclose who he's going to protect/jail before he does so.

Something.

SK = Serial Killer.

My guess is that listo is doing exactly as you said before, well, he's not doing it randomly, but I feel it's unlikely he's going to disclose who he's going to protect/jail before he does so.
    After reviewing the entire list who is left. Blood Fox, myself and others have defended themselves with a legit reasoning. However I'm willing to give everything nice the benefit of the doubt. Semaphore is a poster who hasn't posted anything last round or this. Or informed us if they're going to be away. If we have vote on someone. Perhaps the most inactive person that left without a reasoning.

Would anyone object to that. If so. I can check back late tonight. I have a BBQ to attend. I just don't want to miss anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of the people left, I'd be most willing to get behind a lynch involving Nice and Sema given the information and thoughts I have right now.

Something.

Of the people left, I'd be most willing to get behind a lynch involving Nice and Sema given the information and thoughts I have right now.
    Alright. Information taken for me to consider as well. I know of at least one person who has voted for everything nice so far. I'll check back in this thread in a few hours. Hopefully once I'm done savoring the joy's of the eating the BBQ flavored sandwiches. I'll look out for if everything nice or Sema responds at all. Have a good day till I return.

Fos

Everything Nice, Sema

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I probably won't be digging anything up from Sema or Nice or anyone else for that matter seeing as I have to do a fair amount of homework, and I'm not really in the mood, so when you come back, there might be very little said. Have fun at your BBQ.

Something.

See, if you just called her EN you wouldn't have to type so much. People with long names don't deserve to be typed out every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I decided to do a teeny bit of digging ... the last post Majad made was just over two days ago in PvM ... as for Sema, her last post was back on the 13th under another thread (having to do with salt water and Europe) but according to her profile, it still shows her as banned. I don't know if it takes some time to get that taken off. However, it says her last activity was at 12:21 (it's just after 2 PM right now).

10+ Year Old Account
    So, that means Sema is actually unbanned?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, that means Sema is actually unbanned?
    I'm not sure. I've never been banned myself so I don't have a clue.

Deleted
    Sorry, guys. I forgot to mention it here that I was going to be away for about three days but I'm back now.

As for Semaphore, I just checked on her profile and she got recently infracted again(you can't see where because it was a profile infraction). It was made on 2013-03-15, 07:06 PM GMT 0 and it triggered a one week ban, meaning that she will be banned for like more 5 days or something like that, not mathing now.

As for voting on her, she's either mod killed or we just lynch her. Can't believe another mod hasn't anything about it. :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...just...wow...

That warrants a mod kill, imo, but that's obviously up to Krayzy, either way, seeing as they can't do anything even if they are scum, there is no reason to lynch them.

Something.

That does warrant a mod kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Semaphore has been modkilled.

Whether or not I release Semaphore's role will be decided later.

Since I am killing someone during the middle of a day and it alters how many votes are needed for a lynch I am resetting all votes.

The end of day deadline will not be changed as of right now. I may decide to extend it by 12 hours or so if it looks like this decisions screws up voting.

Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1850

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

RandomPlayerX 0 / 11

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Everything Nice
    5. falbacca
    6. FusedMass
    7. listo95
    8. Lysah
    9. Majad
    10. Rollo
    11. Sammriy

Deadline for the end of Day 7 is Monday, March 17 at 7:30PM EDT (11:30PM GMT)

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave people a pass when they got short 3 day forum bans. I wont do it for multiple bans or one 7 day ban.