Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Easiest way. BoEs / mats are way too volatile.
    Easiest way is still pets, because you don't have to pay any dollars to transfer the gold. You wait until the money is there, before you transfer your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Easiest way is still pets, because you don't have to pay any dollars to transfer the gold. You wait until the money is there, before you transfer your character.
    Most pets go for 10k or there abouts, and that's either rare ones or highly leveled ones. That's 200 pets you'd need to sell to transfer 2 Million. It's a good trick, I've used it to set up funds on an alternative server for some Alts I was leveling, but it's not something to transfer large amounts of gold.

What they said but buy a level 25 guild, that's easy 50k spent and easy to sell on the new server.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does he really need to transfer over all of his 2M gold to your server or would it be sufficient enough to just move 1M? I would say 1M is sufficient at the moment. Your best bet would be to use the guild transfer system.

The inscription vendor cards and the trash from blingtron are how most of the ppl I know get around this. Sure the best blingtron grey is only 200g and it doesnt stack if you are moving a guild you can jam that bank with them. The cards on the other hand get into the thousands and make things much easier.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    Does he really need to transfer over all of his 2M gold to your server or would it be sufficient enough to just move 1M? I would say 1M is sufficient at the moment. Your best bet would be to use the guild transfer system.
    If you are leaving a server behind why leave half your stuff on a realm you aren't playing on or coming back to?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."