Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm all for Kobolds, Sporelings, Hozen and Ogres for the Horde

As for Alliance? Hmm... Jinyu and Arrakoa spring to mind.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

naga. naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga naga. naga.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

high elves and naga. only two i really want. high elves so i can change my paladin to alliance, where all my friends are. naga cause they look awesome.

The only two I think have been around long enough and could be readily established as playable races are the Ogres and the Furbolg. I could mostly care less about Ogres, but I'd love to play a Furbolg. Big bear-man with tribal instincts? It'd add a new flavor to the Alliance at the very least.

Deleted
    ManBearPig.

Deleted
    Just naga I'd like. For rest I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Garp View Post
    ManBearPig.
    This made me lol irl. :-)

OT: No more races, please.

Deleted
    I would love to be a High Elf, so I could be the typical (yet still awesome IMO) fair-skinned elf aligned with humans and dwarves. I also like naga, as they just look badass. Saurok would be pretty fun to play as, as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Do the Alliance and Horde really need new races to round out their themes?

The Horde have enough disparate parties to create conflict already. What would adding a new race into the mix do other than dilute the strong elements the faction has?

The Alliance have TWO WHOLE RACES that are being just about completely ignored, and have been since their introduction. Do you really want another race to get 12 levels of lore in a starter zone and then thrown onto the pile?
    yes, frankly I don't give a fuck about other race's lores as long as the general lore goes forward...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    High-Elves for Alliance and Mok'Nathal for the horde.

I wouldn't play high elves, i just want blood elfs players to get out of the Horde.
    We're not leaving. Seriously, BC has been out for five years now, get over it.
    Putin khuliyo

Vrykul I would love love love to be one they looked so awesome.

Vrykul - I wanna finally play the damn viking warrior. Better horde.

Naga! I love naga so much. NAGA FOR HORDE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Naga! I love naga so much. NAGA FOR HORDE
    No, either neutral naga or naga for the Alliance. The Horde already still is considered the coolest faction, so Alliance need more exotic and ferocious races with good lore. The hunched worgen with chiuhaua women don't fit that bill.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really wanted the quilboar to be a playable races, they look awesome!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagas as a neutral playable race. Now I might be wrong but basically nagas are corrupted nightelves, thus why not let them choose their fraction with which to ally just like pandaren but as for the boots, Im afriad they might aswell add legs to them but that'd be lame, tho I will be willing to try them out however, what I would also like ethereals.

Playable race of Ogres.
    source wowwiki
    Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Death Knigh
    An Ogre tribe escaped the rising horde influence durring the wars and stayed at Draenor. They have become smaller /near tauren size/ and smarter.
    Location on a new floating island type zone in Outland. Maybe somewhere under Shadowmoon valley.

And for the Alliance why not the remains of the high elfs united by some missing high elf ranger general.
    Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, Mage, Warlock, Death Knigh
    source wowwiki
    Around 25,000 true high elves remain, most of whom cling to the Alliance trying to restore the glory of their once great people.
    Some had already left with Jaina Proudmoore to form the city-state of Theramore in Kalimdor before the destruction of Quel'Thalas. Yes they escaped Theramore before Garosh destroyed it. These elves had mostly severed ties with Quel'Thalas prior to its fall, and keep the name of high elf to this day. They take two out of the seven seats on the ruling council that advises Lady Jaina and play a key role in the governing of the city-state. Occasionally, ships have come from Lordaeron bringing more of their people to the diverse city, although some have begun to migrate back to Quel'Thalas since the Alliance is incapable of healing their addiction and ending their agony.

The lore for both racess is huge and they have been in the Warcraft universe for years. I can't see a reason why they shouldn't be included.

And about the sub-races we just need to make blizzard see one HUGE topic about us customers who wants to see it. For example I would love to have option for my orc to have red skin and burning eyes or for my troll to have some green skin like the forest trolls but if only I want it they wouldn't really put so much efford, time and workhours to satisfy only the wish of 1 customer.

Deleted
    or they could just add more customization. That'd be better than a new race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheat View Post
    The lore for both racess is huge and they have been in the Warcraft universe for years. I can't see a reason why they shouldn't be included.
    Yes, but one of them is already called.. guess what. Blood elves.
    Same model, same lore, different faction?

No matter what the new race is, I would really love to see a third faction arise instead of them added to horde and alliance.

In the current setup the story got really repetitive and predictable: Horde and alliance attack each other, then a big threat appears, they join forces to eliminate the threat, then they return to fight each other again... the cycle goes on and on.

The only reason why WoW lasted this long lorewise is the foundation laid during W3 which was very rich because of 4 factions. Adding one dimensional races to present factions doen't add value to the story.