Need a little achievement help from a Master Defiant.

I have been trying to get the achievement: "Agent of the Unseen". I only have 1 update left to get it and it's the questline called "Tracking a traitor". I assume this is a defiant only achievement because it follows the story line of Kira and Uriel. I have searched online and have tracked down one thing, that I should have a quest item called Kira's signal. I checked my quest items and I don't have this.

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? Or at least tell me how to re-start this quest so I can get the signal again.

Thank you for any replies

If this is the step in Stonefield- she gives the flare. Then you take it to a hilltop near some cages. Use it and then you fight like the guy from Foul Cascade, iirc. There is a quest beforehand though where you collect smoke from these geysers around the cave leading to DSM. That leads to a DSM quest and then you meet Kira back outside near the camp to get the flare.

Its been like 2 years since I did it. So forgive me, this is all off memory.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait are they taking this out? :O

I... can't remember if I got it. Should log in and check.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If this is the step in Stonefield- she gives the flare. Then you take it to a hilltop near some cages. Use it and then you fight like the guy from Foul Cascade, iirc. There is a quest beforehand though where you collect smoke from these geysers around the cave leading to DSM. That leads to a DSM quest and then you meet Kira back outside near the camp to get the flare.

Its been like 2 years since I did it. So forgive me, this is all off memory.
    Please.. no forgiveness necessary - THANK YOU for replying! It is the part in Stonefield, I have no idea where to 'start' the quest - I have found Kira in a few places, even near the little village this happens in - but no where am i offered a quest or does she even interact with me. The reward for this achievement is a teleporter to the 'headquarters of the unseen'.

I do not think they are taking it out, I am just trying to get achievements scratched off the list - This is definitely an old one that is why I think no one remembers what to do, i guess i must've accidentally abandoned it - as the 5 other ones for this achievement are done.

I will look for the quest leading to DSM (smoke from geysers), I fear that is what I'm missing - but have no idea where to pick it up. It's annoying having this one pretty much done and not being able to finish it. :S

Above the DSM cave, to the left of the entrance there is a hill. Kira and Uriel are on the top of DSM. That's where the smoke geysers are at.

It's pretty obvious if you look around the DSM area.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Above the DSM cave, to the left of the entrance there is a hill. Kira and Uriel are on the top of DSM. That's where the smoke geysers are at.

It's pretty obvious if you look around the DSM area.
    Thank you again.
    Will check tonight.
    Just out of curiosity - what shard are you on Fencers?

I don't share my shard, guild or IGN information. Prefer to play in peace/anonymity.