Yup, that's common in germany.
    What do you call it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post
    Yup, that's common in germany.
    What do you call it?
    Either Achieve or AP

you call it cheeve

and the only reason to get cheeves is for bragging rights when applying to other guilds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calculating View Post
    you call it cheeve

and the only reason to get cheeves is for bragging rights when applying to other guilds
    And you're in the Achievement forum... yeah.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Once you reach 18k you'll want more trust me lol.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjunkie View Post
    Thats correct ACM is just the slang abbreviation for Achievement in Germany at least. Since moving from the states to Germany, I only played on German servers to improve my German. And well they either say ACMs or Erfolge.
    Not even in Germany.

it's a perfectly cromulent ABBVN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjunkie View Post

Jiggler. For real? I play on Frostwolf EU (Germany). I thought every German player knows the abbreviation ACM.
    Never saw the abbreviation ACM on my Server, most of the time they are called achievements and always misspelled horribly wrong.

And on topic:

19000 of course, always try to get more

Deleted
    i got 12450 points atm, never really farming them or anything like that...

i just tend to do alot of stuff with my raid group

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Current goal is 16k. But I feel stuck. /sigh
    But tbh, I rather farm FoS than achievements.
    Pretty much around 16k but I quit long ago as of now I'm more relaxed and try my best nailing those FoS aswell and do achievements on the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing wow since like 2007 and only have like 4k achie points. I don't bother doing achies at all xD

What you could do next is to... idk, seeing as you got so many achies (heuheuhuehue) you have basically done almost everything already.

Why not try roleplaying...? D >.<

I got into achivs when I came back in late Wrath, and pushed for (and got) 9k then. Since then, it's really been what's kept me in the game.

Currently, I'm at 18.4k+ and shooting for 19k. Sadly, being a die-hard ret/prot pal, it's tough to get some of the PVP achivs, namely high rated arena/RBG

Now that it's all account wide, I may consider a different toon to get those ratings/wins, but PVP is my last bastion of points.

Well...that and the 20 of X, Y, and Z arch solves. Stupid digging.

Anyway, next goal is 19,000 by the end of this expansion. New ones to chase today with 5.2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

gz on your 18k, now continue the good work and gather some more, 19755 is possible atm, more then 20k when 5.2 is active in your region.

the very armory you linked does not have gladiator or 2700 in 3s, each awarding 10 points, and is the reason I wrote that number.
    I am fully aware of the 2 pet achieves(catch a summer pet for kalimdor safari= last part of the safari meta) and the 2 quest achieves that cant be done atm (wrathion chain 5.2 and beyond).

Now please if you want to tell ppl wrong, know that they are wrong to begin with.
    Last edited by Sengiratolom; 2013-03-05 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    the very armory you linked does not have gladiator or 2700 in 3s, each awarding 10 points, and is the reason I wrote that number.
    I am fully aware of the 2 pet achieves(catch a summer pet for kalimdor safari= last part of the safari meta) and the 2 quest achieves that cant be done atm (wrathion chain 5.2 and beyond).

Now please if you want to tell ppl wrong, know that they are wrong to begin with.

my bad, reading to quick :S So you are correct

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.

Deleted
    With patch 5.2 19k should be doable with some patience so that's my current target

I always do my Achievements during the lul in content after the final tier of the xpac. Good thing to keep me from getting bored with all that downtime!
    Hi Sephurik