patch 5.2 realease

Is there anything about when 5.2 will be hitting live servers by chance. I cant find any answers ty.

Deleted
    Ima put my money on Wednesday 6th

Deleted
    there have been a billion of these posts, speculating that it will come on march 5th/6th when the arena season ends, and there is a hint in the interview with Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about 'realeases'.. but 5.2 should be released during this upcoming maintenance.

I would say either the 5th of march or the 19th, doubt it will be the 12th because HOTS is being released on the 12th. It could be a later date also

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/308071948896845824 latest update was 9 hours ago on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridanjohn View Post
    I would say either the 5th of march or the 19th, doubt it will be the 12th because HOTS is being released on the 12th. It could be a later date also
    Starcraft got nothing to do with Warcraft, not even the same Blizzard employee's work on both games so I don't see how HOTS is relevant to WoW patches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodylotion View Post
    Starcraft got nothing to do with Warcraft, not even the same Blizzard employee's work on both games so I don't see how HOTS is relevant to WoW patches.
    They are both tied to Battle.net